Reasons of SamArj happening - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ri21

m a very bad hardcore shipper i just cant change ships and give another pair chance.. i dont mind both guys dating both girls but the end game should be samarj and raneil

I know how it feels. Trust me I used to be in Gossip Girl fandom. N that fandom was a warzone.
We used to fight on tumblr, twitter, Fanforum n on every other sites.
So I really know how it feels.😆
i just clearly stated why radarj is not possible after shwing 3weeks of samarj. blindly believng a couple then i hv nothng to say. but logically ethically
falling for ur bestfriend's lover is not digestable..
if they want to show that
they better say it now that the stry is not about sara's friendship. no sara friendship no raneil no samarj. just show arjun radhika. o yes butcher the characters specially arjun's defintly ll arjun radhika ll make sense then side track evryone just show arjun radhika change the serial name to radhika's manmarziyan remove dosti yaarian from it,
illogically now it  makes sense

i just clearly stated why radarj is not possible after shwing 3weeks of samarj. blindly believng a couple then i hv nothng to say. but logically ethically
falling for ur bestfriend's lover is not digestable..
if they want to show that
they better say it now that the stry is not about sara's friendship. no sara friendship no raneil no samarj. just show arjun radhika. o yes butcher the characters specially arjun's defintly ll arjun radhika ll make sense then side track evryone just show arjun radhika change the serial name to radhika's manmarziyan remove dosti yaarian from it,
illogically now it  makes sense

I can digest those things. I am a big GG and OTH fan..
I would have loved to see them if Radhika had a few shades in her character. But miss Titli is too boring.. 
Originally posted by --MISANTHROPIST

Burning chemistry create a fandom. Fans give rating. So maybe not in real life but in world of TV chemistry makes a couple

It's trp aunties who gives ratings.. & trp aunties love sanskari beti's,bahus like Radhika & girls like sam r typical villans for them 😆 true fact ..i noticed & the fans like u & me watch online ..
I simply like Radz for her ambitions & family oriented nature   ðŸ˜³
chill girls..there r no such indication given for ardhika.right now its gonna b samarj for sure.enjoy that ;) just becoz some people want ardhika why spoiling our mood when the story is giving so beautiful scenes of samarj ^_^ i loved the precap where arjun is dancing with radhika starring at sam :p...arjun's world revolves round sam only.enjoy samarj.praise samarj.thank cvs for samarj.tweet to them if u want more samarj scenes.dont think about ardhika right now.this story has just started now.abhi se ship war :p n if they r planing for ardhika in future get ready cvs for ur huge loss of trp :)
Originally posted by --MISANTHROPIST

I know how it feels. Trust me I used to be in Gossip Girl fandom. N that fandom was a warzone.
We used to fight on tumblr, twitter, Fanforum n on every other sites.
So I really know how it feels.😆

i hate fandom fights ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by SmileySoniKudi

It's trp aunties who gives ratings.. & trp aunties love sanskari beti's,bahus like Radhika & girls like sam r typical villans for them 😆 true fact ..i noticed & the fans like u & me watch online ..
I simply like Radz for her ambitions & family oriented nature   ðŸ˜³

RADZ n ambitious?? she was ready to go back to her home town before even tryign to upload her CVs n giving a few ivs. She even got the job cause her father shouted..

N I can hope [at least from the way CVs presenting the show now] like Everest this is not a TRP show. This is made for young and urban people who like to see story of a flawed girl.
Well fo TRPs they will change the show I know. We can jump out of the ship then. 
Originally posted by Rihan05

Nice post i agree with all your points, i think in future they might pair Arjun with Radhika even if for few weeks, so we should be prepared fot it,
Radhika Arjun will make no sense, only I'f they turn Samaira negative and obsessed with Arjun than it might make sense, bte i feel end game might be SamArj, even I'f they show Radhika -Arjun for few weeks, coz the writer of this show tweeted that expect the unexpected when it comes to couples.. So may be she was hinting towards Arjun -Radhika !!

Agree with u...Arjun was hinting to Bonnie about Radz  as a  catalyst to break Sam's heart. The way he said every person is someone in life...I felt this symbolic...Neil always sees Radz as engaged to saral...but Arjun is only bothered about his revenge mission, be it Sam, be it Radz or may b even Bonnie in the present situation...possibly the episodes from 16th r hinted to show a bond between Sam Radz... So to bring trouble in their paradise of friendship, Arjun might b using his charm and impress Radz even though for a brief period...as she does not seem even remotely interested in him ...may b to make Sam feel  jealousy or isolated or for weakening her further...and in the process realises he is helplessly fallen for Sam only...in this confusion ...I don't want Radz to fall for Arjun...🤢...the worse thing to happen if he is in mission revenge..

Edited by -allizwell- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -allizwell-

Agree with u...Arjun was hinting to Bonnie about Radz  as a  catalyst to break Sam's heart. The way he said every person is someone in life...I felt this symbolic...Neil always sees Radz as engaged to saral...but Arjun is only bothered about his revenge mission, be it Sam, be it Radz or may b even Bonnie in the present situation...possibly the episodes from 16th r hinted to show a bond between Sam Radz... So to bring trouble in their paradise of friendship, Arjun might b using his charm and impress Radz even though for a brief period...as she does not seem even remotely interested in him ...may b to make Sam feel  jealousy or isolated or for weakening her further...and in the process realises he is helplessly fallen for Sam only...in this confusion ...I don't want Radz to fall for Arjun...🤢...the worse thing to happen if he is in mission revenge..

the thng is in this revenge process if radhz falls fr arjun or neil falls fr sam. the main thng about the shw frndshp among the 4 doesnot happen wpnt happen. the situation ll become worse

the thng is in this revenge process if radhz falls fr arjun or neil falls fr sam. the main thng about the shw frndshp among the 4 doesnot happen wpnt happen. the situation ll become worse

Yeah exactly...I am just loving this show and excited mainly to c the yaariyaan between Sam Neil, neil Radz, Radz Sam...but the love angle is spoiling the fun though the only hint dropped by the show is sam's feelings towards Arjun...and all others r assumptions...😕