DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
@TM
Nice post👏 Agree with u cmpltly
ArjIka will luk god as bro-sis 😆
how can anyone think of Arjun-Radhika as jodi especially after wtchng 
sizzling chemistry of SamArj
If they make Radhika-Arjun as pair then thy shud remove Dosti from title(u  explained reasons for this
clearly..so,not repeating again😃 )

Edited by DimpleAggarwal - 8 years ago
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Radhika is such a goody-to-shoe character .. pairing her up with multi layered Arjun will be same old cliched of Hindi shows .. it's time to move on from that bad guy- nice girl stories .. there are plenty of this .. let two flawed and wronged people come together and rise in love .. hoping something refreshing and intense from MMZ instead of same old angry young man and damsel in distress stories  
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

Radhika is such a goody-to-shoe character .. pairing her up with multi layered Arjun will be same old cliched of Hindi shows .. it's time to move on from that bad guy- nice girl stories .. there are plenty of this .. let two flawed and wronged people come together and rise in love .. hoping something refreshing and intense from MMZ instead of same old angry young man and damsel in distress stories  

exactly.. they said they ll show somethng new. 1% hoping the new thng to be remaining.. samarj was a breath of fresh air
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Post.
SamArj will be the end game cause they have burning chemistry.

I think u all know by now I'm a shipping expert. CVs will jumble all the couples in between but the endgame is written in the stars
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There r plenty of Hate love stories... so SamArj just one of common story.
The msg will go to soceity.. come,play wid girls emotions & then fall for her .. means is it so easy ?? If same happens wid me i will hate that guy through out my life. Girls ain't toies..
& this arjun has to realise & it wil only happen when he will fall for radhika ..he will feel the pain of samaira then..

Story yet to unfold..
It's too early to make assumptions abt couples..
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --MISANTHROPIST

Nice Post.

SamArj will be the end game cause they have burning chemistry.

I think u all know by now I'm a shipping expert. CVs will jumble all the couples in between but the endgame is written in the stars

m a very bad hardcore shipper i just cant change ships and give another pair chance.. i dont mind both guys dating both girls but the end game should be samarj and raneil
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
JUst burning chemistry,touch touchy scenes don't make a couple..
It's understanding,adjustments,Love make the Perdect couple .
Right now it's neither SamArj nor ArDhika..Neither RaNeil or NeSam
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmileySoniKudi

The msg will go to soceity.. come,play wid girls emotions & then fall for her .. means is it so easy ?? If same happens wid me i will hate that guy through out my life. Girls ain't toies..
& this arjun has to realise & it wil only happen when he will fall for radhika ..he will feel the pain of samaira then..

Story yet to unfold..

We have enough stories about small town girls coming in Mumbai and hot and happening rich man falls for the naive sweet one.
We are eager to see story of a flawed woman and a flawed man.
Sam is vulnerable sometimes but she's vindictive too. She won't just forget n forgive Arjun after revelation of Truth. She will hit back. 
N obviously Sam is not typical hindi show girl. We will love to see the love story of two flawed people. 
Mean.Girl thumbnail

JUst burning chemistry,touch touchy scenes don't make a couple..
It's understanding,adjustments,Love make the Perdect couple .
Right now it's neither SamArj nor ArDhika..Neither RaNeil or NeSam

Burning chemistry create a fandom. Fans give rating. So maybe not in real life but  in world of TV chemistry makes a couple
Ri21 thumbnail

Story yet to unfold..

if he falls fr radhika where is the justice for sam??
falling for ur bestfriend's lover?? is it really a good message??