Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Reasons of SamArj happening

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
ok this ll be a very long post. u can add up points too.. here i start
arjun radhika?? mythologically arjun radhika were brother sister
chemistry?? aham is a mature actor no offence but the way kashmira matches up with him i dont see that happening. there was no romntc inclinatn nor in the confernce room nor the washroom. which just looked like radhika came to protect sam..
lets now come back to samarj
samaira khanna the fiery princess. she was introduced in the show with an amazing back story. emotional turmoil. deprived of mother's love. losing jai her brother in the accident. piyali blaming her and never appreciating her. 2 support system of her life her paa and best friend neil..
having everything in life she is still alone in the crowd..
so in epi 12 the mysterious man enters sam's life.. if we watch that scene carefully the way arjun was showed appearing and sunlight all around him and sam struggling to see him looked like a ray of hope came to sam's life. sam leaves birdsong after a fight with her mother and meets arjun.. circumstances made her spent the whole day and mid night with arjun  the stranger
alot happened within that day..
samaira forgot herself when she was with arjun.. the eyelocks they shared in the car cute fights the lovely bg music. in the ferry scene they had 2 eyelocks 
sam told arjun she is running away frm him as he is interfering in her life.she was about to fall and catches her he says main sifr uski life main interfere karta hoon jo mere life main arjate hai.
ok symbolic after heartbreak sam ll try to runaway frm arjun but arjun wont let that happen
with arjun's philosphlcl lessons he creates a tingle of likeness in her heart..
as arjun said he always waited for the day when a dog ll trap a girl in his life
coming to the bonfire scene. arjun for few mins forgot about revenge and consoled sam when she was dancing that her angr ll destry her and start afresh..
when sam was sleeping he kept staring at her
arjun drops sam at neil's place. bike ride. and before leaving arjun tells her not to run away frm prb. 
now the next day sam again meets arjun in the cafe and there too he manages to give a hope in her life and tells her to join back BS. leaves his ph no 
sam gets  back to BS for arjun. again after an arguemnt with piyali sam thinks of arjun and tells him that she ddint runaway. neil entrs and asks who made her come back to the right track when she lost all hopes who was her sunshine and sam remembers arjun 
next day again aftr the fight with piyali arjun calls sam just to make her desperate.. as he came for revnge though sam is not at fault but he cant help it as he himslf is trapped. sam paints arjun''s picture and waits fr his calls.
arjun sends her a gft..
in the prking arjun mets sam again. and tells her that she is so much in love with him that she is painting his name. he also tells her not to let him stop her orelse she wont be able to leave. 
sam stops and asks arjun why didnt he pick up the call.. arjun said she cant handle simple things, arjun tells her to be his wife and accmpny him fr a bday party. though sam agrees there was alot of indirect talks btw them that to be his wife is not easy she ll hv to wear the sari and he ll become her prb very soon..
coming to the saree tying scene. the way arjun approached sam that backgrnd song and the whole scene was intense. and he was about to kiss her but stopped himslf..
arjun applyng bindi to hr forehead and telling her to look through his eyes she wont be able to take her eyes off
now some of the arjun's knwn ppl knows samaira as arjun's wife. coming to the mungda dance,. she made arjun awestrck as he thought the song was nt her type. arjun enjoys dancing with her shares an eyelock and backs off. he was affected.. he leaves her but follows her too
out of anger sam threw the sari which arjun picked up and with tears in his eyes looked at sam going away
arjun joins birdsong.. before that chamchas ask sam if she knows the new guy. neil telling her if he is a good guy he ll set her up with him
and arjun enters.. he keeps on talking about his maybelline girl looking at her. acc to him his maybelline girl is the one who is alone in the crowd. as that samaira khanna. and she is his maybelline girl
though heartbroken sam felt cheated arjun tries his level best to trap her and spend time with her. 
bonnie arjun scene. bonnie tells arjun the pictures depicted love not hatred, symbolic of arjun in future torn btw revenge and sam's love for him.. with tears in his eye he said he ll destry her,
in the party arjun tells bonnie she cant change anythng when bonnie asks whether she broke his heart,,
sam enters arjun was about to approach taken a back seeing neil with her...
throughout the party arjun had his eyes on sam and tried evry possible way to talk to her.
atlast he is successful. but he was affected when sam told him he is not important in her life and she hates him. he was taken aback and became aggresive and told her that she thinks the world revolves around herslf only,, confusion..
😕
whenever sam had issues with piyali the one person who always came up was arjun. ya it looks he ll surely bring them close as he said 
please tell me after all these how can Sara friendship happen as the story is about them if radhika arjun is given a chance?? ll u date ur bestfriend's boyfriend?? the guy who shattered ur bestfriend's life??
story of 4 friends dosti yaarian.. if arjun radhika happens ll neil ever forgve arjun fr breaking his bestfriends heart and become frnds ll sam forget evrythng the close momnt the passionte love she shared and ll accpt her best frind with the guy she loved like hell?? ll radhika accept arjun the guy who broke sam's heart into pieces when she was nt at fault. and will arjun's charactr be justified of being close to sam get affctd by her and then he falls fr radhika??

logically going by the title and what evry cast member and sid t told us radhika arjun is not possible.. ethically wrong to date ur bestfriends love. ilogically possible by butchering the 3 characters, dont think neil's character ll be affected..

welcome to add more points. 
Edited by Ri21 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
if Arjun wont love Sam he cant feel d pain sam goes through  when she knows arjun's truth,how can they show arjun's regret if he wont love her
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RES
I will need time to read this. 
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post i agree with all your points, i think in future they might pair Arjun with Radhika even if for few weeks, so we should be prepared fot it,
Radhika Arjun will make no sense, only I'f they turn Samaira negative and obsessed with Arjun than it might make sense, bte i feel end game might be SamArj, even I'f they show Radhika -Arjun for few weeks, coz the writer of this show tweeted that expect the unexpected when it comes to couples.. So may be she was hinting towards Arjun -Radhika !!Edited by Rihan05 - 8 years ago
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
đŸ˜Či think, they should keep Radhika-Neil and Arjun-Samaaira as couples.
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshita235

if Arjun wont love Sam he cant feel d pain sam goes through  when she knows arjun's truth,how can they show arjun's regret if he wont love her

thats what i said logically arjun have to fall fr sam..
ilogically butcher arjun's character 
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
First hats off ri writing this long post. And it is like summary of samarj story 😆. Well coming to the topic arjun is setting to revenge reason un known to us. But I am sure Sam is no fault because arjun kaka confirmed it. But still arjun is hell bent to destroy her making her fallen in love with him. Questions rise that it is simply revenge for him then there is no need to affected by her. Romantically Involving with her. Revenge can happens with out any Romantically involving. But I strongly feels there is more than revenge for him. His life literally revolves around Sam. He is jealous seeing Neil with her. Come to the radz I am saying this 100th time it will be so disgusting seeing with her best friend boy friend. Don't know what to call her character. The damage already done now they they can't can't show arjun with radz unless Sam died and neil is In jail. Because if after breaking Sam heart arjun will escape from Neil fury. After this there no friendship between them. Edited by rekha.366 - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rihan05

Nice post i agree with all your points, i think in future they might pair Arjun with Radhika even if for few weeks, so we should be prepared fot it,
Radhika Arjun will make no sense, only I'f they turn Samaira negative and obsessed with Arjun than it might make sense, bte i feel end game might be SamArj, even I'f they show Radhika -Arjun for few weeks, coz the writer of this show tweeted that expect the unexpected when it comes to couples.. So may be she was hinting towards Arjun -Radhika !!

maybe for few weeks i believe that too.. but fr end game then they have to butcher 3 characters orelse not possible
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparupanath

đŸ˜Či think, they should keep Radhika-Neil and Arjun-Samaaira as couples.

logically yes. 
Ri21 thumbnail
mimi and rekha đŸ˜† i mentioned it at frst only it ll be a long post
inshort i hv let out my frustatn