ArjIka dance at SPA :) - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Rihan05

Popularity and viewers demand can mk them siblings even if cvs hv some other plans forgt Arjun Radhika !!

Wait for story to unfold.. right now don't love any couple.. let the story unfold... u never know whts in store for us..
They didn't start arjun-radhika track but once they will it will be fun to watch...
Originally posted by Kruthi24

Ikr...😆😆
Jokes.apart, I am excited to see Monica dance cos we have seen the others dance...could have been nice if it was Shravan instead of aham and Aham n Kash given another dance...but I guess shravan can't so..its fine...anyway its just a dance...that too in SPA is not gonna confirm that they are a jodi..

Some people I must say!!😆

Some people consider s SamArj as siblings , i wonder which siblings on. Earth had such intimate scenes including Sari tying scene , 🤢
dear @ rihan05...if u are not comfortable with arjun radhika pairing then stop watching it...and who said that radhika pair dont have any viewers..there are lot...so dont give ur comments and u r not stopping even...u r really embarassing...
Originally posted by Rihan05

They make a cute bro-sis pair 😆

I agree 😆
Originally posted by SmileySoniKudi

Something really worth watching this time..
This time i gonna watch SPA just for Arjun-Radhika..
their story yet to start still they give me sleepless nights 😛
There is something abt them which is pulling me towards them may be cos they r unique..
i m toh damm excited since i saw this pic 😳

they can make a perfect pair
Originally posted by SmileySoniKudi

I enjoy such kind of jokes...earlier i too used to tag othrs As brosis whom i don't like.. so mutual feeling can understand completely.. Carry on 😊

in the same way whn we cant see a couple who has so much chemistry and depth in there characters and whn we dnt like them we say as both r complicated and intense characters they cant be paired bcz we dnt like them and covering it up by saying opps attract and one intense character with calm shy girl or saying both negs cant b a couple.this also we can understand completely so carry on.it doesnt affect us too coz we know the lead couple is sam arj thats y they are so much concentrating on them and sidelineng the side character
Originally posted by gil-99

dear @ rihan05...if u are not comfortable with arjun radhika pairing then stop watching it...and who said that radhika pair dont have any viewers..there are lot...so dont give ur comments and u r not stopping even...u r really embarassing...

same applies to u too
if u have problm with sam arj stop watching the serial
noone comes to forum to know whether we can watch the serial or should stop watching it bcz someone said so
so plz stp giving these type of valuable advices
its called bashing a member not even advicing
noone has right to say other member to stp commenting
even ur embarassing urself
Omg ye kya ho raha hai...ye forum hai kurukshetra nahi ...so plz ye mahabharat band karo...ab to ek hi raasta hai acha hoga cvs arjun ka ek twin bro le aaye arjun sam ke sath or arjun ka judwaa bhai rads ke sath phir ye ladai bhi nahi hogi..😆
Whoever posted this topic i really want to thank you as this is an awesome pic . Although I never watch star parivaar but this time I will for their dance even though I am all in for raneil but still I am not shipping any couple seriously right now and once again thank you so much
gil-99 : Moral policing is not allowed. Dont do it.