rishbalafan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Specially after last scene of yesterday episode I became a huge fan of rk. ..
rk was so much logical and sensible yesterday that keeping a fast for another person does not increase or change the fate or living years...son true and karwachauth has become a fashion or brand these days than celebrating real values or love between husband and wife. ...
actually not only kc I don't find the concept of fasting of a person be it for god or for the unmarried girl keeping fast for gud husband. ...wwhat it will have effect on god if you fast. ..?
And how it proves your shraddha or bhakti. ...

Our mb is the serial where the hero doesn't goes gaga over the fact that my woman kept fast for him. .aww how sweet ..aand stupid romance start. ..Instead the hero our rk gave reality check to madhu the next day. ..hhow much true and logical. ...aand celebrate the kc in his own and twisted way leaving madhu amazed. ...how much uniqueness and freshness mb served to its viewer and I am forever proud of my show. ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very true, Naina.
Keeping fast will not increase anybody's age. This is a fashion nowadays. I'm with RK in this. Fully support him.  Scientifically a person fast to cleanse your system. It does not mean u starve the whole day. We have to eat something light so that we give a break for all the organs inside our body. But our myth gives a whole new meaning to the word fast. It's all ppl thinking n their belief only. It has nothing to do with religion.
Sorry, these r my views n not meant to hurt anybody. 

I'm falling in love all over again with RK  n our show.
Only thing is he could have told her in a soft manner. But our junglee billie will not listen to him unless n until her gives her a reality check. Hence he did it in RK style.πŸ˜‰
RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
excellent post naina
indeed our mb is unique and iconic show ever on indian tv
rishbalafan9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: silverfire

Very true, Naina.

Keeping fast will not increase anybody's age. This is a fashion nowadays. I'm with RK in this. Fully support him.  Scientifically a person fast to cleanse your system. It does not mean u starve the whole day. We have to eat something light so that we give a break for all the organs inside our body. But our myth gives a whole new meaning to the word fast. It's all ppl thinking n their belief only. It has nothing to do with religion.
Sorry, these r my views n not meant to hurt anybody. 

I'm falling in love all over again with RK  n our show.
Only thing is he could have told her in a soft manner. But our junglee billie will not listen to him unless n ulogicalntil her gives her a reality check. Hence he did it in RK style.πŸ˜‰

ya samitha well pointed out. .
Yeah today will see the caring and romantic side of rk. ..wwho wanted to celebrate the kc with his biwi in his own filmy side and giving humorous logics to each ritual. ..😊
Edited by rishbalafan9 - 8 years ago
rishbalafan9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RIMO9013

excellent post naina

indeed our mb is unique and iconic show ever on indian tv

Thanks😊
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rishbalafan9

<font size="4">Specially after last scene of yesterday episode I became a huge fan of rk. ..</font>

<font size="4">rk was so much logical and sensible yesterday that keeping a fast for another person does not increase or change the fate or living years...son true and karwachauth has become a fashion or brand these days than celebrating real values or love between husband and wife. ...</font>
<font size="4">actually not only kc I don't find the concept of fasting of a person be it for god or for the unmarried girl keeping fast for gud husband. ...wwhat it will have effect on god if you fast. ..?</font>
<font size="4">And how it proves your shraddha or bhakti. ...</font>

<font size="4">Our mb is the serial where the hero doesn't goes gaga over the fact that my woman kept fast for him. .aww how sweet ..aand stupid romance start. ..Instead the hero our rk gave reality check to madhu the next day. ..hhow much true and logical. ...aand celebrate the kc in his own and twisted way leaving madhu amazed. ...how much uniqueness and freshness mb served to its viewer and I am forever proud of my show. ...</font>

Nice post, naina. Agree wid. This was d best part in RK's character. He wasn't d one who would blindly follow d crowd. He had his own set of ideas, logics which is rarely seen on Indian TV. ...d male leads here r usually shown as d perfect, sanskaari son...far away from reality. Even his love for madhu was unconventional n unique. ...he didn't love her coz of d fasts she kept for him or cooked for him...but for d kind of a woman she was...his junglee billi.
I've become such a crazy fan of RK that all other MLs appear lame n spineless b4 him.
rishbalafan9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naazishali

Nice post, naina. Agree wid. This was d best part in RK's character. He wasn't d one who would blindly follow d crowd. He had his own set of ideas, logics which is rarely seen on Indian TV. ...d male leads here r usually shown as d perfect, sanskaari son...far away from reality. Even his love for madhu was unconventional n unique. ...he didn't love her coz of d fasts she kept for him or cooked for him...but for d kind of a woman she was...his junglee billi.
I've become suzch a crazy fan of RK that all other MLs appear lame n spineless b4 him.

Thanks vrishti. .ya thecharacter of rk Is immortal and once in a life. .aand it became epic. ..nnow we can see many fake rks roaming around daily soaps But fails miserably. ..
vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well said Naina
Even I agree with Rk 

rishbalafan9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasavi_sri

Well said Naina

Even I agree with Rk 

Thanks