India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

So true and logical

rishbalafan9 Goldie
rishbalafan9
rishbalafan9

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Specially after last scene of yesterday episode I became a huge fan of rk. ..
rk was so much logical and sensible yesterday that keeping a fast for another person does not increase or change the fate or living years...son true and karwachauth has become a fashion or brand these days than celebrating real values or love between husband and wife. ...
actually not only kc I don't find the concept of fasting of a person be it for god or for the unmarried girl keeping fast for gud husband. ...wwhat it will have effect on god if you fast. ..?
And how it proves your shraddha or bhakti. ...

Our mb is the serial where the hero doesn't goes gaga over the fact that my woman kept fast for him. .aww how sweet ..aand stupid romance start. ..Instead the hero our rk gave reality check to madhu the next day. ..hhow much true and logical. ...aand celebrate the kc in his own and twisted way leaving madhu amazed. ...how much uniqueness and freshness mb served to its viewer and I am forever proud of my show. ...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

PaturiLovekinnyEccentricloveChikaluMonics316sss333lovermgHumble.Heartvasavi_sricatharsissilverfiresree.gattuananya2010RIMO9013-Roch-trolldemort.moniluvskinshukRM14YD.AH

ananya2010 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2010
ananya2010

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Indeed MB is unique.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rishbalafan9sree.gattu

silverfire IF-Rockerz
silverfire
silverfire

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Very true, Naina.
Keeping fast will not increase anybody's age. This is a fashion nowadays. I'm with RK in this. Fully support him.  Scientifically a person fast to cleanse your system. It does not mean u starve the whole day. We have to eat something light so that we give a break for all the organs inside our body. But our myth gives a whole new meaning to the word fast. It's all ppl thinking n their belief only. It has nothing to do with religion.
Sorry, these r my views n not meant to hurt anybody. 

I'm falling in love all over again with RK  n our show.
Only thing is he could have told her in a soft manner. But our junglee billie will not listen to him unless n until her gives her a reality check. Hence he did it in RK style.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rishbalafan9sree.gattu

RIMO9013 IF-Sizzlerz
RIMO9013
RIMO9013

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:09am | IP Logged
excellent post naina
indeed our mb is unique and iconic show ever on indian tv

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

rishbalafan9 Goldie
rishbalafan9
rishbalafan9

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silverfire

Very true, Naina.
Keeping fast will not increase anybody's age. This is a fashion nowadays. I'm with RK in this. Fully support him.  Scientifically a person fast to cleanse your system. It does not mean u starve the whole day. We have to eat something light so that we give a break for all the organs inside our body. But our myth gives a whole new meaning to the word fast. It's all ppl thinking n their belief only. It has nothing to do with religion.
Sorry, these r my views n not meant to hurt anybody. 

I'm falling in love all over again with RK  n our show.
Only thing is he could have told her in a soft manner. But our junglee billie will not listen to him unless n ulogicalntil her gives her a reality check. Hence he did it in RK style.Wink

ya samitha well pointed out. .
Yeah today will see the caring and romantic side of rk. ..wwho wanted to celebrate the kc with his biwi in his own filmy side and giving humorous logics to each ritual. ..Smile

Edited by rishbalafan9 - 14 May 2015 at 3:34am

sree.gattu

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:35am | IP Logged
yes this is so true 
rishbalafan9 Goldie
rishbalafan9
rishbalafan9

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIMO9013

excellent post naina
indeed our mb is unique and iconic show ever on indian tv

ThanksSmile
catharsis IF-Dazzler
catharsis
catharsis

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishbalafan9

<font size="4">Specially after last scene of yesterday episode I became a huge fan of rk. ..</font>
<font size="4">rk was so much logical and sensible yesterday that keeping a fast for another person does not increase or change the fate or living years...son true and karwachauth has become a fashion or brand these days than celebrating real values or love between husband and wife. ...</font>
<font size="4">actually not only kc I don't find the concept of fasting of a person be it for god or for the unmarried girl keeping fast for gud husband. ...wwhat it will have effect on god if you fast. ..?</font>
<font size="4">And how it proves your shraddha or bhakti. ...</font>

<font size="4">Our mb is the serial where the hero doesn't goes gaga over the fact that my woman kept fast for him. .aww how sweet ..aand stupid romance start. ..Instead the hero our rk gave reality check to madhu the next day. ..hhow much true and logical. ...aand celebrate the kc in his own and twisted way leaving madhu amazed. ...how much uniqueness and freshness mb served to its viewer and I am forever proud of my show. ...</font>

Nice post, naina. Agree wid. This was d best part in RK's character. He wasn't d one who would blindly follow d crowd. He had his own set of ideas, logics which is rarely seen on Indian TV. ...d male leads here r usually shown as d perfect, sanskaari son...far away from reality. Even his love for madhu was unconventional n unique. ...he didn't love her coz of d fasts she kept for him or cooked for him...but for d kind of a woman she was...his junglee billi.
I've become such a crazy fan of RK that all other MLs appear lame n spineless b4 him.

sree.gattu

Go to top