refreshing, a treat to watch

_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i started watching this show very recently. just in few days finished watching all episodes !! 😊
this show is just a treat to watch. most important thing is,this show has a story and not just depending on same monotonous family drama. till now it felt like turning pages of a well written book. 👏
well sketched characters with plots planned in detail interlinking them, amazing. 👍🏼
and all actors doing great job, seems the characters were written for them only. it reflects the amount of hard work done by the team working behind the scenes. 👏
this show have 4 leads and all 4 getting balanced screen space with some very aesthetically shot scenes. ⭐️
radhika-small town girl with big dreams but talented too to fulfill them. her destiny taking her to places. 
samaira-girl with messed up life but her destiny and people around her responsible too for her messy life. 
neil- he is such sweetheart friend and great buddy who is always there for his friend. 
arjun- very intriguing character. his character seems to have layers which will come out as story progresses.

kudos to team of manmarzian !! keep it up !! 👏
that too star plus show doing something out of league for them as daily show. great job star plus. 
since its a star plus show,so just praying that show gets satisfactory TRP and they don't have to mess with characters and story line !! 😉
mindless TRPchase preventing Indian TV from performing at their potential !! starplus,keep promoting this show & do not mess it for TRP sake. u have done many shows just for TRP, do one just for creativity, it will take you long way. 

Edited by _QueenBee_ - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forum. First one who Is not caught in ships. Yes, 4 characters is well written and actors doing great job.
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
The start is really good .. I just hope it remains the same .. Hindi shows tend to get messed up in their TRP chase 

PS: I love your name .. does it has anything to do with Gossip Girl??
Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 8 years ago
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree wid u !
Trps r good if we think abt IPL.
I m sure trps will soar high
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

The start is really good .. I just hope it remains the same .. Hindi shows tend to get messed up in their TRP chase 

PS: I love your name .. does it has anything to do with Gossip Girl??

😊
aww ... thank you. 
no, not a big fan of gossip girl. 😛
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenBee_

😊
aww ... thank you. 
no, not a big fan of gossip girl. 😛

The Queen B name has a lot to do with GG actually .. that's y asked 
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to the forum no doubt the 4 are doing a great job.. wonder when we ll see these 4 friends together