Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

KV Instagram Pictures - Celebration on QH Sets (Page 3)

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Looks like they cut two cakes at two sets? Maybe this time the sets are close by? WTH is happening? Chudail back in her get up and Sanam and Shad in casuals? So maybe Aahil let Sanam stay with Shaad coz she may have had an "attack" trying to remember her past! So he thinks she needs Major and his injections more than him? LOL

Either ways I hope this BS is leading somewhere! Cant tolerate many more weeks of this crap, how much more can we take? It's already been so long! Tedious! Is this story ever going to move? I think we all did suspect Aahil might feel that Sanam depends too much on Mr Jhoot and trusts him too much to try and pry her away from his orbit right away! After all she only knows him and her state of mind is clearly not good! I think she gets an anxiety attack and Aahil might think he should back off for sometime, so she wont get into more stress with him prodding her to remember? 

Lets see! 
I think Aahil will take Shaad and Jannat to Bhopal as for inviting in sister's marraige!  Or maybe Shaad as Saif's brother wala track will start.  And Aahil might actually back off for while seeing Sanam having attacks cause he will think about her health first.  But I think he will keep update on her. Cause Leads seperation again won't make any sense now LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheesesimran_singh_24MrDarcyfanlivelytanuLoveSonu2408Intuitiveadventure_gurl

dolly_11 IF-Dazzler
dolly_11
dolly_11

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I think they are cutting the cake cuz of the high trps they got this week..just a guess

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurlMrDarcyfanIntuitive

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly_11

I think they are cutting the cake cuz of the high trps they got this week..just a guess
Maybe, hope cakes keep comingSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanflora212

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Shaad as Saif's brother, hmm. He has to be someone's brother actually to get the story moving, really. LOL
Remember he said to Shaad in that bed vala episode "Pata nahain aisa kyun lagta hai ke aapse kuch purana rishta hai" LOL
Does that mean Shaad is actually someone'es brother, or its only because he has his Sanam. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dolly_11Raingoddesssimran_singh_24MrDarcyfanIntuitiveadventure_gurlflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Shaad as Saif's brother, hmm. He has to be someone's brother actually to get the story moving, really. LOL
Remember he said to Shaad in that bed vala episode "Pata nahain aisa kyun lagta hai ke aapse kuch purana rishta hai" LOL
Does that mean Shaad is actually someone'es brother, or its only because he has his Sanam. LOL
Wait what if Shaad turns out to be Aahil's bro step Shocked Gul's obsession with brothers triangle you knowTongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheeseMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Wait what if Shaad turns out to be Aahil's bro step Shocked Gul's obsession with brothers triangle you knowTongueLOL

Not another "Bro Clash" please! Save us please save us! Asad-Ayyan, Rahat-Faiz, Aahil-Rehan, then there was also Farhan and Imran. (No actual clash as such, but then Farhan did marry Imran's ex fiancee Nikhat!). What a endless kichdi that Gul likes to cook! LOL

Remember how we speculated when they first announced Pak track is Shaad was going to be Nawab's son from Pak? Or dont tell me Shaad's Mum is also Aahil's mum? OMG. So that means neither of Aahil's parents are dead? Woh Yateem tha hi nahin! Lord, please spare us these contrived and far fetched plots! Budda Nawab being alive was bad enough, without introducing something insane like this? Please dont show us some boring "Sacrificing for brother" BS! Especially from Aahil! I mean WTH? I HATE those stories where men decide to "sacrifice" their love for brother / best friend etc without the consent of the girl? Usually the girl gets thrown under the Bus of a "Bromance!" In such situations, the girl should ideally walk off and leave both the losers! Neither deserve her clearly! They can sing "Hum Sath Sath Hain" together while she walks out! Angry

More likely scenario is that Noorjehan Khanum is Shaad's mum, living with an assumed name, and Saif is his brother! Well most guys on this show had at least one immoral / criminal brother. Imran had Farhan and Rahat had Faiz! So now Shaad will get "Male gigolo" Saif as his brother! This is going to be fun! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fanrayaadventure_gurlflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Originally posted by flora212

Not another "Bro Clash" please! Save us please save us! Asad-Ayyan, Rahat-Faiz, Aahil-Rehan, then there was also Farhan and Imran. (No actual clash as such, but then Farhan did marry Imran's ex fiancee Nikhat!). What a endless kichdi that Gul likes to cook! LOL

Remember how we speculated when they first announced Pak track is Shaad was going to be Nawab's son from Pak? Or dont tell me Shaad's Mum is also Aahil's mum? OMG. So that means neither of Aahil's parents are dead? Woh Yateem tha hi nahin! Lord, please spare us these contrived and far fetched plots! Budda Nawab being alive was bad enough, without introducing something insane like this? Please dont show us some boring "Sacrificing for brother" BS! Especially from Aahil! I mean WTH? I HATE those stories where men decide to "sacrifice" their love for brother / best friend etc without the consent of the girl? Usually the girl gets thrown under the Bus of a "Bromance!" In such situations, the girl should ideally walk off and leave both the losers! Neither deserve her clearly! They can sing "Hum Sath Sath Hain" together while she walks out! Angry

More likely scenario is that Noorjehan Khanum is Shaad's mum, living with an assumed name, and Saif is his brother! Well most guys on this show had at least one immoral / criminal brother. Imran had Farhan and Rahat had Faiz! So now Shaad will get "Male gigolo" Saif as his brother! This is going to be fun! LOL
I hope Shaad turns out to be Saif brother and not male lead aka Aahil's brotherLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieIntuitiveadventure_gurlMrDarcyfan

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:41am | IP Logged
How are they going to explain Sanam living as someone' else's wife in IM?
Bhopal janta will get scandalised.LOL

the real clash i want to see is the sister-bro clash between Ahil-Sexy kapoor & ahil-Nazia.LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieGrilledCheesefanrayaminnie2308MrDarcyfanadventure_gurlIntuitiveflora212

Go to top