Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

tips being high is the reason for the cake cutting, my guess is that Aahil invites them to Bhopal in order to get Sanam to recover her memory, but he may be concerned for her health so he may do so subtly

I thought of this too last night. But the thing is, it still doesn't fit with him allowing her to stay on with Shaad. It's what really bothers me. Because yes, he is worried about her mental state, but how do you let her stay in such a deceptive and violative situation? Like all this time he is trying to do subtly get her memory back, but continues to let her stay with Shaad? Who knows what is happening behind closed doors? And even with no we as they want the audience to assume, think about Sanam when she gets her memory back, how would she feel? At least if Aahil doesn't know, by Jannat rejecting the notion she is Sanam and is somehow brought to believe she's not Sanam, it makes it more believable for him to leave them be.

It also makes no sense for Jannat to believe she is Sanam, and it being a nonexistent marriage, to stay with Shaad. Unless she forgives and buys Shaad's excuses and she feels bad for Shaad as he has no one, so stays to take care of him but staying separately and no longer as his wife.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^ Seriously. Aahil is not reacting to Shaad at all. Right now it's believable. But how long can this go on? 
He wants to get them to Bhopal first, okay. But why before that, shouldn't he be shown as suspicious of this guy? Once he gets them to Bhopal, how can he allow her to stay with this guy as his wife while she is being lied to and conned?
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

How are they going to explain Sanam living as someone' else's wife in IM?

Bhopal janta will get scandalised.πŸ˜†

the real clash i want to see is the sister-bro clash between Ahil-Sexy kapoor & ahil-Nazia.πŸ˜†

@ bold, Sexy Kapoor, you cracked me up..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Looks like they cut two cakes at two sets? Maybe this time the sets are close by? WTH is happening? Chudail back in her get up and Sanam and Shad in casuals? So maybe Aahil let Sanam stay with Shaad coz she may have had an "attack" trying to remember her past! So he thinks she needs Major and his injections more than him? LOL

Either ways I hope this BS is leading somewhere! Cant tolerate many more weeks of this crap, how much more can we take? It's already been so long! Tedious! Is this story ever going to move? I think we all did suspect Aahil might feel that Sanam depends too much on Mr Jhoot and trusts him too much to try and pry her away from his orbit right away! After all she only knows him and her state of mind is clearly not good! I think she gets an anxiety attack and Aahil might think he should back off for sometime, so she wont get into more stress with him prodding her to remember? 

Lets see! The thing is she has been told so many lies that if he puts too much pressure on her to remember her past with all this conflicting information, she may have a bad reaction to it all! If she had not been living a lie all these weeks it would not be an issue, but now it is! 

You said it Mandy, I can not imagine seeing this Fake guy with Sanam living in IM? I mean seriously? how Aahil will tolerate that? she living with a stranger in one room, please save us all, I do not want to see that, how much more we have tolerated the shitty tracks they showed us, but I won't be able to tolerate this one, Sanam with this fake under the same roof, I mean seriously? how can Aahil allow that. Hope Cvs have some good story ahead.. I want my Sahil back otherwise what's the point of getting KV back.. I do not want to see S2 crap again.. Lets see what happens, Fingers crossed.
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I noticed in one of the picture's caption it's written "cake cutting on QH's OTHER set"??

Maybe IM's guest house.

Because Shaad agreed with Sahil on going to Bhopal, maybe Jannat/Sanam refused to stay in Sahil's house or Aahil didn't want Sanam2 to know about Sanam
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tfs. Surbhi is looking so lovely. Her dimples ❀️
Heartbeats.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Tfs!!
Additi nd SJ look so good! πŸ˜³
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail