Supernatural

India-Forums

Supernatural
Supernatural

10x22; What Happens When You Keep Renewing The Show (Page 9)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .annihilation.

This fandom's got all sorts of people, doesn't it?

'Sam underestimated Crowley from when they nearly cured him. Plus, I think Rowena probably set Sam up because she always wanted Crowley to break ties with the Winchesters and be fully evil again and that's just what her hex bag did. Otherwise, why would she tie Sam's hands about the manner of his death? I know Crowley is mad at her now but I expect she has a plan for that, too. After 300 years, she has more than a few beauty secrets up her sleeve'. 

^^ I just read this in the comment sections from one of the review posts. I never thought of this, I have to admit. I over-looked the fact that we're talking about the mother of King of Hell. Stern Smile

I thought about this when Rowena was talking to Sam on the phone. She didn't look much worried about her spell working. So maybe or maybe we are giving the writers too much of credit LOL But yeah its a possibility. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.HaymurS

HaymurS IF-Addictz
HaymurS
HaymurS

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Hmm lets see what finale ofers lol
Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 12 September 2015 at 2:21am | IP Logged
I found Charlie's death to be quite stupid.She didn't have to die at all, Carver can f**k off to the Andromeda galaxy. But it still shocks me that people blame Sam for everything.Even after the new promo, people are like finally he accepts its all his fault.I am like what? He ain't Charlie or Castiel's babysitter.Castile is billions of years older than Sam.Charlie is always out and about on adventures, doing dangerous things.They are adults.You can't blame others for every decision they make.Sam didn't blackmailed then it manipulated them, simply requested to help him. They wanted to help Dean so they made their own choices.Just like Charlie chose to ignore Sam's advice and left without Castiel.
I won't deny that I watch the show because of the actors and how invested they are in these two characters that I loved.Sam and Dean made me love them, but my love for J2 keeps me here watching the show no matter how badly carver f**ks it up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.HaymurS

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 17 September 2015 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Just saw this post, don't know how I missed it. Nevermind, it's been a long time since the last episode aired and I am not in a mood to write how I felt.Sleepy The only thing that crossed my mind the time I read your post K, saving people hunting things, SAVING PEOPLE I mean really??? Sleepy

Anywho I love the show way more than what I dislike about it. So yeah, till it's on I am going to watch it, for Sam or Dean or Crowley or for that matter even The Darkness now.

Edited by DelusionalMe - 17 September 2015 at 9:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaymurS

deepakburnsall Senior Member

Posted: 21 September 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

HaymurS

HaymurS IF-Addictz
HaymurS
HaymurS

Posted: 22 September 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepakburnsall

i just finished season three n so far i'm loving d brother duo specially dean Embarrassed
welcome to winchesster family
keep watchingBig smile

deepakburnsall

deepakburnsall Senior Member

Posted: 22 September 2015 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 23 September 2015 at 1:40am | IP Logged
The first three seasons are absolute classics after all.After that, due to the writer's strike, things went to shit for a while.

Go to top