Supernatural

India-Forums

Supernatural
Supernatural

10x22; What Happens When You Keep Renewing The Show (Page 7)

.annihilation. IF-Sizzlerz
.annihilation.
.annihilation.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
BEN EDLUND. Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .annihilation.

Pretty much me too, watching till I'm an annoying old day. LOL

I also happen to be one of those people who clinged onto the show like its my lifeline and I still do. But under no circumstance will I like to watch my lifeline turn into more of a deathlineStern Smile

J2, you're my only hope. Please stay as long as its best to stay for the show. And then go out gracefully and royally. 

This is why its so difficult to let it go. Its like a drug and u know u need it. But the drug is going bad and u don't know whether to throw it away or consume it . 

I wonder how difficult will it be for the Js to let go. This show and the crew has become like a family to them. They will need therapy after this LOL

.annihilation.

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged

BEN EDLUND. Disapprove

That is one man who recognised how lunatic Carver is and left when he still had a chance. Very very smart LOL

I was going through Robbie's panel and how he was upset when they decided to kill Charlie. He fought, begged and even suggested alternative storyline but Carver stuck to his decision. I wonder if Robbie will want to leave too now. 

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 14 May 2015 at 10:30am

.annihilation.

.annihilation.
.annihilation.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

n Arrow. TVD is trying to copy SPN next season to come back at the top. Their ratings are miserable. Most were saying this season will be declared last. But apparently not. I don't know how they will rebrand a show that was basically a love triangle into a show about two brothers. Ian and Paul have never shouldered the entire burden of the show on themselves. It will be interesting to see what they do now. 

Crowley is back being evil I guess. I will miss the good side of his but Crowley was turning into another Cas so I m glad atleast one character is saved. Now lets focus on Cas. Bring him back from his coma. 

TVD's making a joke of itself. 3 seasons promising Stelena, 3 seasons promising Delena and now they're in all probability going to kill Elena for once and for all and expect the show to go on for more seasons. Really? LOL I bet season 7 is going to be its last. 

I almost cheered for him when he flashed his red eyes. After almost having a minor shock of sorts, obviously. But I did and that's self-explanatory. I can almost picture Cas giving a call to Sam asking for help again when he'll be caught up in the crossfire between Crowley and Rowena. LOL

~*sindhu*~

.annihilation.
.annihilation.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged

BEN EDLUND. Disapprove

That is one man who recognised how lunatic Carver is and left when he still had a chance. Very very smart LOL

Also, the man who left us all alone with Carver. Stern Smile

I was going through Robbie's panel and how he was upset when they decided to kill Charlie. He fought, begged and even suggested alternative storyline but Carver stuck to his decision. I wonder if Robbie will want to leave too now. 

H...h...how is Carver still the show runner? LIKE HOW? Has he made a deal with a demon to torture the crap out of us for the next ten years to come? Stern Smile
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged

TVD's making a joke of itself. 3 seasons promising Stelena, 3 seasons promising Delena and now they're in all probability going to kill Elena for once and for all and expect the show to go on for more seasons. Really? LOL I bet season 7 is going to be its last. 

I almost cheered for him when he flashed his red eyes. After almost having a minor shock of sorts, obviously. But I did and that's self-explanatory. I can almost picture Cas giving a call to Sam asking for help again when he'll be caught up in the crossfire between Crowley and Rowena. LOL

I never though the conclusion to that never ending saga will be with Elena dead . So much for those six year long internet battles. 

Do u know how hillarious Sam situations will be. He has a brother who is on the edge of turning into a Knight of Hell, with Death himself as a special appearance and on the other side there is King of Hell and a hundreds of year old witch and a useless angel. I would jump off a cliff if I was Sam LOL

.annihilation.

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged

BEN EDLUND. Disapprove

Also, the man who left us all alone with Carver. Stern Smile

H...h...how is Carver still the show runner? LIKE HOW? Has he made a deal with a demon to torture the crap out of us for the next ten years to come? Stern Smile

No Kripke made a deal. He saw the situation of his show and he realised that even he can't fix it anymore so he doesn't want Carver to leave. He wants a peaceful life and Carver cursed till the end of time. I think its a perfect plan.

.annihilation.

.annihilation.
.annihilation.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged

I never though the conclusion to that never ending saga will be with Elena dead . So much for those six year long internet battles. 

Do u know how hillarious Sam situations will be. He has a brother who is on the edge of turning into a Knight of Hell, with Death himself as a special appearance and on the other side there is King of Hell and a hundreds of year old witch and a useless angel. I would jump off a cliff if I was Sam LOL

I was almost convinced that the end game will be Delena until the offscreen drama over took the onscreen drama and eventually, Nina decided to quit. Elena isn't being killed for creative reasons. she's being bid goodbye because Nina quit.

What's the use? Sam's so jinxed that he cannot even die in peace. Stern Smile I kinda like it when Rowena addresses him as 'Samuel' though. 

Go to top