Supernatural

India-Forums

Supernatural
Supernatural

10x22; What Happens When You Keep Renewing The Show (Page 6)

.annihilation. IF-Sizzlerz
.annihilation.
.annihilation.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

I feel sorry for Cas and Misha both. The way the writers handle him is appalling. I get secondhand embarassment watching him hang back like a f**king door in the background with absolute no purpose to serve to storyline or the scenes. I mean take today's scene and please lemme know how does Cas with borrowed grace was able to stop Dean but Cas with own dumb grace got beaten into a pulp by Dean ? Is the borrowed grace better? Why did we waste our time searching for his own then ? And please don't tell me he didn't wanna hurt Dean. The whole purpose of Cas going after Dean was to STOP him. I m finding logic in the wrong show.
 I totally believe that having Cas with all his power is a liability to the storyline because it solves a lot of the problems easily. I don't think it was a good idea to turn him back into an angel. Atleast human Cas could be a part of the storyline better. This Cas is as good as cardboard in the background and its not fair to Misha. 

I felt horrible for him and his character too. My mind had a flashback of the episode when Cas had beaten the pulp out of Dean to knock some sense into him and today when its the same Cas and the same Dean and situation demands the same course of action, Cas is doing a jack squat. YES, the only possible explanation is Cas didn't want to hurt Dean. Even if we're to consider that explanation, Cas's mojo won't harm Dean as he seems immune to all kinds of magic. So, what was at risk with Cas giving it a try atleast? Stern Smile And they made him a series regular to basically, baby sit teenagers and dish out advice and warnings, that's it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~SilentSilver

SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I hope we don't see the bored emo Crowley anymore. I'd have the king of hell anyday.
I saw upfront updates on fb, CW showrunner said, like he always does, that till rating hold and J2 are there, the show will go on.
Now, ratings aren't big for CW. The only shows ahead of SPN are Flash definitely and probably TVD or arrow.

So yeah this show is on for nowLOL

~*sindhu*~.annihilation.

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .annihilation.

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

This show will never end LOL

K is going to watch till they do a 12, Pri will watch till they do a 22, you will watch till they do a 33 and I will watch till they even do a 44. But we all know what's the catch here. LOL

I will watch till I m wrinkly and have very weak eyesight. LOL 

Thing is CW head is a fan himself of the show. The show is pure profit and there is no denying it.When ten year old show stands third in the network u know what it means. The channel will do everything in their power to keep it  on air. The only thing that will make them pull out the show is when J2 refuses to sign new contracts. Their contracts will be up for renewal at the end of season 11. The only thing the channel won't do is try to improve its quality. They will only concentrate on the new shows and lets the old ones run as they want to.Thats the sad part.

If Empire kills SPN next season which might just happen if their past record is anything to go by then J2 might just want to end it. Otherwise I see a season 12 the least. 

Also when I think about vulnerable sections of the fandom that cling onto the show like a lifeline something in me doesn't want the show to end just for them. Ouch

.annihilation.SilentSilver

SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I don't know what the writers are doing with the characters.
Does Cas even remembers that has err powers, which he can use.  -_-

~*sindhu*~.annihilation.

.annihilation.
.annihilation.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Pretty much me too, watching till I'm an annoying old day. LOL

I also happen to be one of those people who clinged onto the show like its my lifeline and I still do. But under no circumstance will I like to watch my lifeline turn into more of a deathlineStern Smile

J2, you're my only hope. Please stay as long as its best to stay for the show. And then go out gracefully and royally. 
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .annihilation.

I felt horrible for him and his character too. My mind had a flashback of the episode when Cas had beaten the pulp out of Dean to knock some sense into him and today when its the same Cas and the same Dean and situation demands the same course of action, Cas is doing a jack squat. YES, the only possible explanation is Cas didn't want to hurt Dean. Even if we're to consider that explanation, Cas's mojo won't harm Dean as he seems immune to all kinds of magic. So, what was at risk with Cas giving it a try atleast? Stern Smile And they made him a series regular to basically, baby sit teenagers and dish out advice and warnings, that's it.

That was Kripke's Cas. This is Carver's Cas. You should be glad atleast he remembers to address himself as angel till now. I thought he won't even remember that.

Cas didn't hurt Dean in epi 3 this season. He just stopped him and I fail to understand why it couldn't be done this time. Dean is not even fully demon yet and Cas is half unconcious. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

.annihilation.
.annihilation.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
ERIC KRIPKE. Cry 
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentSilver

I hope we don't see the bored emo Crowley anymore. I'd have the king of hell anyday.
I saw upfront updates on fb, CW showrunner said, like he always does, that till rating hold and J2 are there, the show will go on.
Now, ratings aren't big for CW. The only shows ahead of SPN are Flash definitely and probably TVD or arrow.

So yeah this show is on for nowLOL

Flash and then Arrow. TVD is trying to copy SPN next season to come back at the top. Their ratings are miserable. Most were saying this season will be declared last. But apparently not. I don't know how they will rebrand a show that was basically a love triangle into a show about two brothers. Ian and Paul have never shouldered the entire burden of the show on themselves. It will be interesting to see what they do now. 

Crowley is back being evil I guess. I will miss the good side of his but Crowley was turning into another Cas so I m glad atleast one character is saved. Now lets focus on Cas. Bring him back from his coma. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

Go to top