Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I have a question though. 

Wasn't the bunker supposed to entirely impenetrable and warded with the most powerful magical enchantments ever which basically means no outsiders would be able to get in. Now, Styne fellow may have known the location to the bunker because he successfully escaped from there but how does he get back in just by breaking the door? ðŸ˜³

I was so worried and scared for the bunker, they were so close to burning it all down. 

Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Its hillarious how every CW show is at the upfront trying to sell their show while SPN cast is holidaying in Rome. They just don't care🤣🤣🤣

Wud like some updates from them from rome...
Hehehe
Its more fun than upfronts...
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .annihilation.

This fandom's got all sorts of people, doesn't it?

'Sam underestimated Crowley from when they nearly cured him. Plus, I think Rowena probably set Sam up because she always wanted Crowley to break ties with the Winchesters and be fully evil again and that's just what her hex bag did. Otherwise, why would she tie Sam's hands about the manner of his death? I know Crowley is mad at her now but I expect she has a plan for that, too. After 300 years, she has more than a few beauty secrets up her sleeve'. 

^^ I just read this in the comment sections from one of the review posts. I never thought of this, I have to admit. I over-looked the fact that we're talking about the mother of King of Hell. ðŸ˜³

I thought about this when Rowena was talking to Sam on the phone. She didn't look much worried about her spell working. So maybe or maybe we are giving the writers too much of credit ðŸ˜† But yeah its a possibility. 
HaymurS thumbnail
Hmm lets see what finale ofers lol
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I found Charlie's death to be quite stupid.She didn't have to die at all, Carver can f**k off to the Andromeda galaxy. But it still shocks me that people blame Sam for everything.Even after the new promo, people are like finally he accepts its all his fault.I am like what? He ain't Charlie or Castiel's babysitter.Castile is billions of years older than Sam.Charlie is always out and about on adventures, doing dangerous things.They are adults.You can't blame others for every decision they make.Sam didn't blackmailed then it manipulated them, simply requested to help him. They wanted to help Dean so they made their own choices.Just like Charlie chose to ignore Sam's advice and left without Castiel.
I won't deny that I watch the show because of the actors and how invested they are in these two characters that I loved.Sam and Dean made me love them, but my love for J2 keeps me here watching the show no matter how badly carver f**ks it up.
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just saw this post, don't know how I missed it. Nevermind, it's been a long time since the last episode aired and I am not in a mood to write how I felt.🥱 The only thing that crossed my mind the time I read your post K, saving people hunting things, SAVING PEOPLE I mean really??? 🥱

Anywho I love the show way more than what I dislike about it. So yeah, till it's on I am going to watch it, for Sam or Dean or Crowley or for that matter even The Darkness now.Edited by DelusionalMe - 8 years ago
i just finished season three n so far i'm loving d brother duo specially dean ðŸ˜³
HaymurS thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepakburnsall

i just finished season three n so far i'm loving d brother duo specially dean ðŸ˜³

welcome to winchesster family
keep watching😃
Originally posted by: Kit_Kat

welcome to winchesster family
keep watching😃

haha thnx for d lovely welcome yaar. huh u looks like huge fan of jensen lol😆
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The first three seasons are absolute classics after all.After that, due to the writer's strike, things went to shit for a while.