Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

That is one man who recognised how lunatic Carver is and left when he still had a chance. Very very smart ðŸ˜†

Also, the man who left us all alone with Carver. ðŸ˜³

I was going through Robbie's panel and how he was upset when they decided to kill Charlie. He fought, begged and even suggested alternative storyline but Carver stuck to his decision. I wonder if Robbie will want to leave too now. 

H...h...how is Carver still the show runner? LIKE HOW? Has he made a deal with a demon to torture the crap out of us for the next ten years to come? ðŸ˜³

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .annihilation.

TVD's making a joke of itself. 3 seasons promising Stelena, 3 seasons promising Delena and now they're in all probability going to kill Elena for once and for all and expect the show to go on for more seasons. Really? ðŸ˜† I bet season 7 is going to be its last. 

I almost cheered for him when he flashed his red eyes. After almost having a minor shock of sorts, obviously. But I did and that's self-explanatory. I can almost picture Cas giving a call to Sam asking for help again when he'll be caught up in the crossfire between Crowley and Rowena. ðŸ˜†

I never though the conclusion to that never ending saga will be with Elena dead . So much for those six year long internet battles. 

Do u know how hillarious Sam situations will be. He has a brother who is on the edge of turning into a Knight of Hell, with Death himself as a special appearance and on the other side there is King of Hell and a hundreds of year old witch and a useless angel. I would jump off a cliff if I was Sam ðŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

No Kripke made a deal. He saw the situation of his show and he realised that even he can't fix it anymore so he doesn't want Carver to leave. He wants a peaceful life and Carver cursed till the end of time. I think its a perfect plan.
annihilation thumbnail

I never though the conclusion to that never ending saga will be with Elena dead . So much for those six year long internet battles. 

Do u know how hillarious Sam situations will be. He has a brother who is on the edge of turning into a Knight of Hell, with Death himself as a special appearance and on the other side there is King of Hell and a hundreds of year old witch and a useless angel. I would jump off a cliff if I was Sam ðŸ˜†

I was almost convinced that the end game will be Delena until the offscreen drama over took the onscreen drama and eventually, Nina decided to quit. Elena isn't being killed for creative reasons. she's being bid goodbye because Nina quit.

What's the use? Sam's so jinxed that he cannot even die in peace. ðŸ˜³ I kinda like it when Rowena addresses him as 'Samuel' though. 
annihilation thumbnail

No Kripke made a deal. He saw the situation of his show and he realised that even he can't fix it anymore so he doesn't want Carver to leave. He wants a peaceful life and Carver cursed till the end of time. I think its a perfect plan.

How does it matter if Kripke wants Carver to stay or not? When's not in charge, how does he get to decide if Carver leaves or not? ðŸ¤” Remind me though, when did Kripke's term come to an end, which season?
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

I was almost convinced that the end game will be Delena until the offscreen drama over took the onscreen drama and eventually, Nina decided to quit. Elena isn't being killed for creative reasons. she's being bid goodbye because Nina quit.

What's the use? Sam's so jinxed that he cannot even die in peace. ðŸ˜³ I kinda like it when Rowena addresses him as 'Samuel' though. 

I know its because Nina is leaving. But I somewhere feel it gave the producers a very easy way out from the mess they created ðŸ˜†

Oh no Dean just said na he is ok with Sam trading places with Charlie. Sam might just be able to die in peace. Go for it Sam. Grab your chance ðŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

How does it matter if Kripke wants Carver to stay or not? When's not in charge, how does he get to decide if Carver leaves or not? ðŸ¤” Remind me though, when did Kripke's term come to an end, which season?

I was being sarcastic ðŸ˜† I meant he made a demon deal to get away from the mess Carver made.

Kripke got down from his showrunner post after season 5 the actual finale of SPN But his last written episode was season 6 finale. Now he is a consultant in the show. Sera took over from him and worked till season 7.Carver took over from Sera. 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Its hillarious how every CW show is at the upfront trying to sell their show while SPN cast is holidaying in Rome. They just don't care ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
annihilation thumbnail

Its hillarious how every CW show is at the upfront trying to sell their show while SPN cast is holidaying in Rome. They just don't care ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

They know they have a ridiculously loyal fandom. ðŸ˜†
annihilation thumbnail
This fandom's got all sorts of people, doesn't it?

'Sam underestimated Crowley from when they nearly cured him. Plus, I think Rowena probably set Sam up because she always wanted Crowley to break ties with the Winchesters and be fully evil again and that's just what her hex bag did. Otherwise, why would she tie Sam's hands about the manner of his death? I know Crowley is mad at her now but I expect she has a plan for that, too. After 300 years, she has more than a few beauty secrets up her sleeve'. 

^^ I just read this in the comment sections from one of the review posts. I never thought of this, I have to admit. I over-looked the fact that we're talking about the mother of King of Hell. ðŸ˜³
Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago