Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .annihilation.

I do, I don't know why but I do remember season 7 and given how 10 has gone, I think season 7 seems better. πŸ˜† 

Yeah, she chose it herself and there's no denying that. But that doesn't mean that she didn't expect a life after that, that didn't mean she was prepared to just die any moment from the moment she chose to be a Hunter. She was, infact, the only hunter on the show who didn't let her experiences scar her or her hopes from life. So saying she was probably more prepared than Kevin was would be unfair. 

Kevin had come around to consider the Winchesters family too and so did they. Dean didn't put Kevin anywhere close to danger either. Kevin died in the bunker at Sam's hand. In most safest place ever at the hands of the most safest man ever. πŸ˜³ Point is, they both paid the price of being the Winchester's family/friends. So, their deaths hurt me equally bad. 

Oh, those parallels. I have to admit when Cain told him he'd become just like him, I didn't quite imagine his prophecies would come true in this season itself. πŸ˜³

Season 7 was good on the angst part. Just the way I like it of course with Sera involved it had to be.It was totally depressing but those leviathans oh God πŸ€’ Steins come pretty close to that level of yuck worth shit.

Garth was I guess another hunter who never let his experience scar him ever. Though his story wasn't totally explored.

I agree thats why I said in the begining its not something they did deliberately. Its just winchester luck πŸ˜† I don't blame Dean or Sam for anyone's death. They have tried their best always to protect everyone, but failure is something everyone has to live with. The only reason somewhere I blame Sam and Dean for Kevin is because of his reluctancy for ever wanting to be a part of this. He was able to protect himself for a year without the Winchesters around him then they come and everything goes to hell.πŸ˜† Winchester luck it is.

I never though those prophecies will end up coming true like this. I was more into the sequence. First Crowley then maybe Cas though I highly doubt Cas will ever die but then in the end it will be Sam cause this is anyways Sam's year to die πŸ˜† But this action of Dean's kind of mirrors Cain. Maybe it is happening.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Unhinged, yes. πŸ˜³ I'll probably be back later. 
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think I am going to have a headache😳
There, for a minute there i thought Cas was dead, and  with all my love for Cas,  like K said, I thought it would have made more sense if he had killed Cas cause that would be in the line with Dean turning into a monster. 

This is my THAT one show too and honestly if this show goes on till Sam and Dean have to poke the monsters with walking sticks, I'll still be watching it. cause its THIS show, 
But what is the point of watching it till the point comes when every scene of the show makes you want to throw something. Now, I love this show too much to want it to go down to that extent. I can survive the show's end, but if the shoes goes on like this and comes to the point where I cant tolerate it anymore, that would be just beyond sad. 
Sam and Dean I knew were heros in their own ways. Ofcorse, with life as hunters, they cant always hold on to the moral high ground and there always is collateral damage. But they always put the lives of others first before themselves, and tried to save as many lives as they can , cause that's who they are.  Season 5, Sam went to the cage with to save the world, and Dean was right their beside him. Yes that did hurt, but that who the Winchesters were, heros. 
Now I don't have a doubt that they with risk their lives to save an innocent person even today, they do that everyday. But when it comes to eachother, it has come to a point that they might as well as watch the world burn while trying to save that one person. And THAT is just not right. 
Its a vicious cycle which never stops now, and that is just not fair, more than anything that is not fair to the characters, cause that is not who Sam or Dean were. 
SilentSilver thumbnail
K, you can excuse one GIF right ? :3

Now, this season constantly kept on reminding me of this quote [ its one of my favorites] , but I kept forgetting to post it. 
And this GIF for once is not from SPN but from Dark Knight, cause today I am too scared of going to the SPN tag. 
But I just cannot not post appropriate GIF in a SPN topic, right :v 
SilentSilver thumbnail
How many pigs do I have to sell to get the Mark of Cain myself ? 
Then I can go kill all the characters my self , and rule hellπŸ˜ƒ
annihilation thumbnail
Oh I already had a bad headache, still have it though. πŸ˜³

Unlike K and Pri, I was sure Castiel wasn't dead. I was very sure Dean wouldn't kill him because the writers don't have it in them to face an apocalypse by the fans at this point of time. They'd take the tumblr, twitter, pinterest, facebook, basically, the internet down if that were to happen. Keeping all my love for Castiel aside, I will have to agree with both K and Pri that it would have made so much more sense if Dean had stabbed Castiel because that tell us all lout and clear that Dean's crossed the line and he isn't himself anymore. So, if Dean Winchester can attempt to kill Castiel, what chance would a teenage boy from the Styne family stand? But no, Dean chose to give Castiel a chance instead and not the innocent guy when both of them begged him not to. The lad just paid price for having the Styne surname.

Coming to Crowley, I have to admit I was taken by surprise. I atleast expected him to come back in his form anytime soon let alone this episode itself. That little moment there with Crowley flashing his red demon eyes, burning off the hex-bag and almost killing Sam scared me. Not because I scared for Sam's life but because the King of Hell was back and it seemed as if every ounce of the humanity/human blood in him left his veins when he threw up blood under the effect of the juiced up hex bag. 😳 Softie Crowley's gone, the King of Hell is back.

So, who is that fan favourite who's going to die? I think it has to be one of the following people in order of those who have got the highest of chances.

1) Sam. (Obviously, its his turn to die this season. Given Cain's prophecies and everything. Also, remember 'dying' here isn't permanent.)

2) Death. (He might just retire from his post and offer it to Dean. Atleast that's what it looks like from the promo's of the finale. One question though, is it even possible to kill Death? πŸ€“)

3) Castiel. (We all know he's going to get caught up in the crossfire between Rowena and Crowley. He could be fatally wounded but not close enough to actually die.)

4)Crowley. (If he was to die this season, he would have died in this episode. I somehow doubt how his death would play out in the finale episode when its perfect setting was actually in this episode)

Rowena and Metatron are highly unlikely because a) they're not fan-favourites b) doesn't serve any purpose.

Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Ratings are good.. will be adjusted down because of three minutes overrun. But still better than last week. Third highest rated show on CW. This show will never end πŸ˜†
annihilation thumbnail
This point of view deserves to be shared because despite the negativity, the crap and everything, Anku still has it in her to look at it positively.  No, she hasn't seen the latest episode yet but she's aware of most of the spoilers though. These actually parts of our conversation that I have compiled to share it over here. She'll probably come around here once she has seen the episode but I doubt if her point of view then is going to be any different from what it is now.

'But its because of the mark right? It's the demon in him rising I guess and Charlie gone triggered it. When Sam didn't have a soul he said and did things Sam would never ever do. Same way Dean has something on him that's altered him as person, made him unlike himself. He has lost control over everything which is what the mark does I suppose. They've shown him lose control over alcohol and food consumption. And ofcourse anger is the main issue. They've gone extreme routes every now and then making Sam soul-less, have demon blood and talk and do crap. Dean becoming Demon etc. But they come out of it and get to normalcy. So I am kinda not scared at all. So far they've shown Dean taking care of Sam's mess. Now they're doing vice versa, putting Dean against fire. I think its intense to watch, what's so negative about it. 

I realized, your mind is what you feed it. If you feed it healthy it produces healthy, if you feed it crap it gives back crap too. Dean and Sam haven't had a normal childhood and from then on they've faced the worst evil possible. Sam still has some happy memories from his study life. Dean's only been doing what his dad ordered and then always taken care of Sam. After all he did, Sam's words hurt him too deep, that scar still exists. His life has always been about Sam and when Sam overlooked that last season it broke Dean like nothing else did. They lost Jo, Ellen, Bobby, Charlie and so many others who they loved. They don't have a family and the stuff they face daily can't possibly leave them totally unscathed. And of course the Mark's presence doesn't make it better for Dean.

Both the brothers save lives, but what they face is too deep and dark and they both can't possibly never drown into it. What matters is if they survive it and evolve which they always do. They've lost so much to the evil, their childhood, their family and friends that if sometimes they become selfish to save each other. I find it human. Whether its Sam doing so or Dean. I am sorry but if Dean and Sam always stayed the goofs they were the first two seasons I would find it pretty weird. Just imagine losing all your family, all your friends, all the people you ever attach yourself too. Imagine knowing u can never have love, marriage and kids because the job you've gotten into is so unpredictable that it would ruin your world. All you have is a brother. Just two of you to live the evil life through facing so much crap on the way. And even THAT is put to challenge. If that doesn't alter you for a while or even longer THAT is not normal then'.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
I feel sorry for Cas and Misha both. The way the writers handle him is appalling. I get secondhand embarassment watching him hang back like a f**king door in the background with absolute no purpose to serve to storyline or the scenes. I mean take today's scene and please lemme know how does Cas with borrowed grace was able to stop Dean but Cas with own dumb grace got beaten into a pulp by Dean ? Is the borrowed grace better? Why did we waste our time searching for his own then ? And please don't tell me he didn't wanna hurt Dean. The whole purpose of Cas going after Dean was to STOP him. I m finding logic in the wrong show.
 I totally believe that having Cas with all his power is a liability to the storyline because it solves a lot of the problems easily. I don't think it was a good idea to turn him back into an angel. Atleast human Cas could be a part of the storyline better. This Cas is as good as cardboard in the background and its not fair to Misha. 
annihilation thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

This show will never end πŸ˜†

K is going to watch till they do a 12, Pri will watch till they do a 22, you will watch till they do a 33 and I will watch till they even do a 44. But we all know what's the catch here. πŸ˜†