Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

And I m allowed to tell you not to be ðŸ¤— Stop thinking about it and hope Death wipes out everything around for good. I miss Death eating Pizza ðŸ¤”

Yes, you're. ðŸ¤—

Death, please just kill everyone and end the damn show. By the way, the title of the show to should be changed from 'Supernatural' to 'Show of the Damned'. ðŸ˜³
Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago
annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: thegameison

Ten odd years and now, it feels like they are two self-important dickbags who dun even realize just how much blood is on their hands.

She couldn't be more right here. She couldn't be. ðŸ˜³
annihilation thumbnail
Okay, I just read this somewhere.

'Ok how do you politely tell someone you want to hit them with a brick? 
One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls. Repeatedly'.

^^ That'd be my message in a nutshell to the writer's team and Carver. 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Charlie never wanted to see the Winchesters again too, remember? But she kept running into them time and time again and then chose to be a hunter because she felt that was her true calling. Yeah, she died to protect Dean because she considered him a brother. In the same way, Kevin never wanted to be in either but got in because he was destined to. He too then began to make peace with his own fate as he was to be a prophet. While Charlie died helping Sam to save Dean, Kevin died helping Dean to save Sam. Sam failed to protect Charlie just as bad as Dean failed to protect Kevin. 

So, if I feel Sam is responsible for Charlie's death to an extent, I also believe Dean is responsible for Kevin's death to an extent. If I blame, I blame both or nobody. No clean chit given to either of them. However, lets keep in mind that Dean killed that Styne boy for no reason at all. It was going way, way too far. ðŸ˜³ And don't tell me, its the Mark. Its not the Mark, its Dean and he's still human but just someone whose lost his marbles and for me, that's not a reason enough for justification.  

That was way in season 7. A season nobody remembers by choice ðŸ˜† On a serious note Charlie came a long way from there. She now started considering them her family, her brothers. Thats like a total 180 degree turn. Kevin on other hand came to terms with this whole thing because he hoped someday when all of this shit ends he will go back to his normal life. He had that hope till he died. That hurts me. Charlie chose to do this purely because she wanted to protect her family, the one she still could. Her decision to escape is totally on her bad judgement. Sam never ever put her anywhere close to danger. He put Cas to guard them and protect her. Then she left on her own. I think she was more in danger when she was searching for the book in the first place. 

Dean killing the Stein kid is totally a parallel to Cain trying to kill that kid in 10x14. They are both thinking that this way they are erasing evil from earth. This somewhere makes me believe it can be the mark that manipulates the owner to satisfy its craving for murder. Because Dean isn't fully giving in so he is building up excuses to do what the mark forces him to do.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Yes, you're. ðŸ¤—

Death, please just kill everyone and end the damn show. By the way, the title of the show to should be changed from 'Supernatural' to 'Show of the Damned'. ðŸ˜³

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Do not spam. And I am daring you, any of you, to start posting GIFs here. 😳
annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

That was way in season 7. A season nobody remembers by choice ðŸ˜† On a serious note Charlie came a long way from there. She now started considering them her family, her brothers. Thats like a total 180 degree turn. Kevin on other hand came to terms with this whole thing because he hoped someday when all of this shit ends he will go back to his normal life. He had that hope till he died. That hurts me. Charlie chose to do this purely because she wanted to protect her family, the one she still could. Her decision to escape is totally on her bad judgement. Sam never ever put her anywhere close to danger. He put Cas to guard them and protect her. Then she left on her own. I think she was more in danger when she was searching for the book in the first place. 

Dean killing the Stein kid is totally a parallel to Cain trying to kill that kid in 10x14. They are both thinking that this way they are erasing evil from earth. This somewhere makes me believe it can be the mark that manipulates the owner to satisfy its craving for murder. Because Dean isn't fully giving in so he is building up excuses to do what the mark forces him to do.

I do, I don't know why but I do remember season 7 and given how 10 has gone, I think season 7 seems better. ðŸ˜† 

Yeah, she chose it herself and there's no denying that. But that doesn't mean that she didn't expect a life after that, that didn't mean she was prepared to just die any moment from the moment she chose to be a Hunter. She was, infact, the only hunter on the show who didn't let her experiences scar her or her hopes from life. So saying she was probably more prepared than Kevin was would be unfair. 

Kevin had come around to consider the Winchesters family too and so did they. Dean didn't put Kevin anywhere close to danger either. Kevin died in the bunker at Sam's hand. In most safest place ever at the hands of the most safest man ever. ðŸ˜³ Point is, they both paid the price of being the Winchester's family/friends. So, their deaths hurt me equally bad. 

Oh, those parallels. I have to admit when Cain told him he'd become just like him, I didn't quite imagine his prophecies would come true in this season itself. ðŸ˜³

annihilation thumbnail

Who is spamming? WHERE is spamming here? ðŸ¤“
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

I just posted emoticons  ðŸ¤“. I m not even going to tumblr. Not that insane yet. It will be filled with destiel is real and how romantic and hot destiel is because of the fight scene. Nuh uh never.
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Who is spamming? WHERE is spamming here? ðŸ¤“

Forewarning. 😳

Anyway, you seem unhinged today, Husn. That's okay, considering this is your one show. It probably is mine too. And like you, I am unable to find Dean and Sam and good old times in any of what was happening. I mean, that kid, I was sure right from the start that he was introduced for the sole purpose of being killed by quasi-Deanmon. Dean even acted like he wasn't going to shoot him, like he was having fun. I literally said the following in moans and sobs:

'Dean, no, no, Dean, please dun kill him, Dean, Dean, Dean.' 😳

I was also sure he killed Cas until they showed that he hadn't. Then, I was thinking, it'd have made more sense if he did kill Cas. I mean, that'd be a good way to rationalize his transformation into a monster. So, Dean's sparing Cas only went on to validate my theory of Monstrous Self-Importance.

Although, yes, I agree with Sindhu about how the recurring theme is the hunters approaching the monsters within or whatever, that they got into the business for revenge. But now it's who they are, period. Which is why I await the day when they put both of their lives after the lives of innocent people. Because, good lord, they dun give half a rat's arse about the casualties on the side.