10x22; What Happens When You Keep Renewing The Show - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
I got over the fact that Dean's the reason Kevin got killed with great difficulty. And then he killed Benny as well, I understood. Until season 9, I tried to understand really hard and I did. I was still able to reason it all out despite every crap that happened. But then came season 10 and it RUINED it all.
How am I even supposed to get over how its directly on Sam that Charlie died and that Dean killed that Styne boy while he was still very much human?

IN WHICH UNIVERSE WILL I BE ABLE TO GET PAST THAT, SIR? ðŸ˜³

Yesh seriously . You going crazy over the show is not gonna make anything better  is it ???  The show is written, shot , edited and is lying somewhere in the form of a tape in the cw office. Its a done deal. Carver is not fired yet. The show is renewed for another season. Charlie is dead and has no plans of coming back unless someone can come up with a story for her anymore. 
Somewhere down the line u have to separate yourself. This is also my only show that I watch or I m attached to . But I can't allow it take over me emotionally right. Thats why J2 are my substitute. Every time the show f**ks up I turn to J2 and they are always there to make me happy rather than me cursing the everything around me. Besides I have been annoyed since last night now. I think I spent all my energy so I m calm  and waiting for Rome to happen ðŸ˜†
Sindhu, after all that we have been through (and I just don't mean the show. We have been here the entire of this season, discussing every episode and trying to reason out everything that didn't make sense), don't dish me out the 'going crazy for a show' line. Like, just don't. ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by .annihilation.

I got over the fact that Dean's the reason Kevin got killed with great difficulty. And then he killed Benny as well, I understood. Until season 9, I tried to understand really hard and I did. I was still able to reason it all out despite every crap that happened. But then came season 10 and it RUINED it all.
How am I even supposed to get over how its directly on Sam that Charlie died and that Dean killed that Styne boy while he was still very much human?

IN WHICH UNIVERSE WILL I BE ABLE TO GET PAST THAT, SIR? ðŸ˜³

How is Sam directly responsible for Charlie's death ? She chose to be a hunter and nobody stopped her. She chose to go after the book and everyone was ok with it. She chose to fight for the people she considered her family . The only thing she said was they shouldn't lie to Dean. She was involved on her own to find the cure for Dean. Sam couldn't have destroyed the book even if he did try. He never told her to run away from Cas. She did on her own. Sam didn't lock stein guy with only one  handcuff. It was Dean's master plan. Charlie's death is on the Stein guy. Not Sam for reaching out to his family to save his brother. 

Kevin's death is on both Sam and Dean. They both forced him in this world of hunting and devils and angels. He wanted out from the very first day.

Sindhu, after all that we have been through (and I just don't mean the show. We have been here the entire of this season, discussing every episode and trying to reason out everything that didn't make sense), don't dish me out the 'going crazy for a show' line. Like, just don't. ðŸ˜³

Awww I didn't mean it in that way sweetheart ðŸ¤—. I am in the same boat as you are and I know how terrible u feel because I have been feeling the same if not worse. But all I mean is that its already done and no matter how pathetic you feel about it its not gonna change. Its not just a TV show if it affects our lives the way it does and I totally mean it. This show is VERY VERY VERY important to me. This story and these relationships are VERY close to my heart and it breaks my heart to see it go down the drain. I have been heart broken since yesterday and I totally understand what u must be going through. All I say just for today take it as a tv show and forget about it. Its better for you. I was just thinking about you and letting you in on how I like to cope with it when it upsets me. I hope u don't take in a wrong way . I love you a lot ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

How is Sam directly responsible for Charlie's death ? She chose to be a hunter and nobody stopped her. She chose to go after the book and everyone was ok with it. She chose to fight for the people she considered her family . The only thing she said was they shouldn't lie to Dean. She was involved on her own to find the cure for Dean. Sam couldn't have destroyed the book even if he did try. He never told her to run away from Cas. She did on her own. Sam didn't lock stein guy with only one  handcuff. It was Dean's master plan. Charlie's death is on the Stein guy. Not Sam for reaching out to his family to save his brother. 

Kevin's death is on both Sam and Dean. They both forced him in this world of hunting and devils and angels. He wanted out from the very first day.

By that logic, Sam and Dean are not responsible in any manner for anybody's death. Whatever they did, it was all choices and circumstances, they never intended to kill anyone. Kevin's death is not on anyone that way too, Dean didn't know Gadreel would backstab him, Dean didn't know Metatron hired Gadreel to kill Kevin, Dean didn't know that Gadreel was doing it all for himself and not to save Sam or help Dean, Dean allowed Gadreel to take possession of Sam to save his life. No, Sam and Dean did not force Kevin into the world of hunting. He was a prophet, it was his destiny to be one. He would still become one whether or not it had anything to do with the Winchesters. Someone, someday would get him in the business anyhow. 

Awww I didn't mean it in that way sweetheart ðŸ¤—. I am in the same boat as you are and I know how terrible u feel because I have been feeling the same if not worse. But all I mean is that its already done and no matter how pathetic you feel about it its not gonna change. Its not just a TV show if it affects our lives the way it does and I totally mean it. This show is VERY VERY VERY important to me. This story and these relationships are VERY close to my heart and it breaks my heart to see it go down the drain. I have been heart broken since yesterday and I totally understand what u must be going through. All I say just for today take it as a tv show and forget about it. Its better for you. I was just thinking about you and letting you in on how I like to cope with it when it upsets me. I hope u don't take in a wrong way . 

I love you a lot ðŸ¤—

No, I get it. I really do. Normally, I tell everyone else the same thing too but you see, this is different. I know its not going to change a thing, I know its all written and done in stone and no matter how pathetic I feel, no matter how bad I wish it to change and no matter how hard and loud I shout from the rooftops, not a single thing is going to change. My point was, when you're so invested in something, it doesn't necessarily have to be a tv show but invested in something with everything you have got in you and you see it go drastically wrong and suffer a horrible, horrible fate, you're allowed to be upset and you're allowed to be pissed. 

Oh, I know. ðŸ¤—

By that logic, Sam and Dean are not responsible in any manner for anybody's death. Whatever they did, it was all choices and circumstances, they never intended to kill anyone. Kevin's death is not on anyone that way too, Dean didn't know Gadreel would backstab him, Dean didn't know Metatron hired Gadreel to kill Kevin, Dean didn't know that Gadreel was doing it all for himself and not to save Sam or help Dean, Dean allowed Gadreel to take possession of Sam to save his life. No, Sam and Dean did not force Kevin into the world of hunting. He was a prophet, it was his destiny to be one. He would still become one whether or not it had anything to do with the Winchesters. Someone, someday would get him in the business anyhow. 

True, thats why I don't blame anybody. It has always been circumstances and the winchesters have blamed themselves because they couldn't protect them and they died because they were involved with them. But if I have to ever pick up a case where the Winchesters should be blamed it will be for Kevin cause he never wanted this life. He never wanted to be in the middle of all this. Destiny or not if someone said they don't want anything to do with and the Winchesters thought better and dragged him in then yes they are to be blamed for not being able to protect that guy. I still won't blame them for it because like you said Gadreel betraying them was not something Dean was counting on. 

But how do I do the same with Charlie when she herself wanted to protect Dean. I don't find Sam responsible for asking for her help.  She was family and he asked for her help just like he would have asked for help from Bobby or Cas.I see it like that . If she would have stayed with Cas then she would have been safe all along . I would blame crappy  writing though.

No, I get it. I really do. Normally, I tell everyone else the same thing too but you see, this is different. I know its not going to change a thing, I know its all written and done in stone and no matter how pathetic I feel, no matter how bad I wish it to change and no matter how hard and loud I shout from the rooftops, not a single thing is going to change. My point was, when you're so invested in something, it doesn't necessarily have to be a tv show but invested in something with everything you have got in you and you see it go drastically wrong and suffer a horrible, horrible fate, you're allowed to be upset and you're allowed to be pissed. 

Oh, I know. ðŸ¤—

And I m allowed to tell you not to be ðŸ¤— Stop thinking about it and hope Death wipes out everything around for good. I miss Death eating Pizza ðŸ¤”

True, thats why I don't blame anybody. It has always been circumstances and the winchesters have blamed themselves because they couldn't protect them and they died because they were involved with them. But if I have to ever pick up a case where the Winchesters should be blamed it will be for Kevin cause he never wanted this life. He never wanted to be in the middle of all this. Destiny or not if someone said they don't want anything to do with and the Winchesters thought better and dragged him in then yes they are to be blamed for not being able to protect that guy. I still won't blame them for it because like you said Gadreel betraying them was not something Dean was counting on. 

But how do I do the same with Charlie when she herself wanted to protect Dean. I don't find Sam responsible for asking for her help.  She was family and he asked for her help just like he would have asked for help from Bobby or Cas.I see it like that . If she would have stayed with Cas then she would have been safe all along . I would blame crappy  writing though.

Charlie never wanted to see the Winchesters again too, remember? But she kept running into them time and time again and then chose to be a hunter because she felt that was her true calling. Yeah, she died to protect Dean because she considered him a brother. In the same way, Kevin never wanted to be in either but got in because he was destined to. He too then began to make peace with his own fate as he was to be a prophet. While Charlie died helping Sam to save Dean, Kevin died helping Dean to save Sam. Sam failed to protect Charlie just as bad as Dean failed to protect Kevin. 

So, if I feel Sam is responsible for Charlie's death to an extent, I also believe Dean is responsible for Kevin's death to an extent. If I blame, I blame both or nobody. No clean chit given to either of them. However, lets keep in mind that Dean killed that Styne boy for no reason at all. It was going way, way too far. ðŸ˜³ And don't tell me, its the Mark. Its not the Mark, its Dean and he's still human but just someone whose lost his marbles and for me, that's not a reason enough for justification.  

Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago