Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinuy thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: yassh15

why this year in 2014 it entered six years it is also a long interval for any show

because this yr is 15 saal of spa so they give special awards
hinuy thumbnail
i heard that bahu award won by gopi
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So so far we have got two awards which are confirmed, Karan and Rohan has won awards from YRKKH Side.

Hope Hina also won award for favourite bahu. 

Well deserving award of Favourite Pati to Naitik aka Karan. Naitik has always supported Akshara through thick and thin and hence all the way totally deserved.

and why are you all thinking negative here? 

YRKKH is going nowhere! they can't do this because they have spent too much with the leap so it will take time to settle! 

Even if we get recognition award this year, doesn't means our show will end! they given recognition award because they were awarding all those who were in their 15 years journey and so YRKKH is one of the most Important part of their journey for more than half time! the show is in its 7th year! 

Chalo at least Karan walked Red Carpet! and we got some pictures of YRKKH Family. 

No expectations of HiRan Selfie together though nor Hina walking red carpet like other jodis! 

anyway, I'm not expecting anything now...who knows we may get surprised in the event!

yassh15 thumbnail

in this pic there are 2 awards one of rohan and other one who is holding dont know may be karan
but i think hina has won fav patni award not fav maa award bcoz out of 4 nominees divyanka didnt won,deepika said that she didnt won any award and gopi got fav bahu award so only hina is left
_Amina_ thumbnail
Oh God please people YRKKH not going anywhere!
I read because it's 15th years of SPA star plus honouring some shows which includes some off air shows as well as on air and YRKKH is included in that coz RKKH deserves the honour so chill out 😆
_Amina_ thumbnail
nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waaw hina won best mom nd karan also best hubby thanks for sharing to all of u vry hpy that in 7 years dey got so many awards ...nice post nd tfs for sharing hinas pic she looks vry pretty ...waaw
But I wish hina wife ka awards jit jati
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dude wth is going on
Vaishali said that hina won fav maa
Sachin sir saying hina won fav bahu 
nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Which award hina won???? Pls anyone told me what naira got any award???
hirannaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HIRAN kabhi toh saath dikh jao..
trust us hum bura nahi maanenge..
aur haa aap dono koi paap bhi nahi chadhega..
waiting for atleast a micro mini moment of naksh..