Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MalaSingh thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
If I am not wrong last year she denied because she was scheduled to go to London.
So she did not have Time for techs Don't knw abt this year.
Hoping for a Naksh performance
Even veera is performing with her ratan mom
So it is not just akshara naksh 😉
_anu2908_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MalaSingh

If I am not wrong last year she denied because she was scheduled to go to London.
So she did not have Time for techs Don't knw abt this year.
Hoping for a Naksh performance
Even veera is performing with her ratan mom
So it is not just akshara naksh 😉

Right I agree with u😃 I guess mom-son-daughters of star plus are performing !
And yes last time Hina di got busy with London schedule..thats why it happened
kishu_ thumbnail
Everyone knows the story.She didnt had to go at spa time but few days before it.she claimed she cancelled it as she couldnot do rehearsals.But many actors performed without rehearsals and she had time.

i am not blaming her.Just I have a feeling this time they will not perform together.Plus Ofcourse she will not have 2-2 performances.
And it is not possible that Spa will not ask karan and hina for naksh performance when they have planned it in every year of Spa.But probably she agreed for duggu akshara performance only.Rest we will see as time comes.

Edited by kishu_ - 8 years ago
kishu_ thumbnail
 if they do also then also it is  not a big deal,they are so called working together in yrkkh too.i love watching their onlocation shoots.they are so afraid if  by mistake  they see other face after cut🤢
MalaSingh thumbnail
Veera was in Poland that time she performed but did you see how uncoordinated her performance was?
she performed with her brother .. It was so unimpressive
Rest couples were there for practicing
I don't think hina can dance much without rehearsals she is not good at dancing
I had heard her interview
They had stunt performances with heights and all I think she couldn't do them by practising for a small period of time specially since she is not a dancer.. Karan could have managed but not her
She was going two days before SPA
I think she would miss the dress rehearsal even if she went
And the performances she was in had very minimal of her
I barely saw 2 seconds of her in both opening n finale act..
hirannaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why to blame hiran here..
its SPA choice..
we have always scene that they always stood together for star plus..so why this blaming n all..
this time may be we can get their performance ( pls god !)
but i think there are many leads who are not in good terms off screen ( specially jodi nomination )
so may by this time no jodi performance for anyone..
but as a fan i want naksh performance..hope we get it..
otherwise i am happy that for their fans they ateast sit together and come together..hug each other..aur isse zyada hum fans kya chahenge..:)
KUCH FANS KO TOH YEH BHI NAHI MILTA.. :(
for me whatever HIRAN will do..will always be best..Edited by hirannaksh - 8 years ago
kishu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: hirannaksh

why to blame hiran here..
its SPA choice..
we have always scene that they always stood together for star plus..so why this blaming n all..
this time may be we can get their performance ( pls god !)
but i think there are many leads who are not in good terms off screen ( specially jodi nomination )
so may by this time no jodi performance for anyone..
but as a fan i want naksh performance..hope we get it..
otherwise i am happy that for their fans they ateast sit together and come together..hug each other..aur isse zyada hum fans kya chahenge..:)
KUCH FANS KO TOH YEH BHI NAHI MILTA.. :(
for me whatever HIRAN will do..will always be best..

Fistr you are saying  SPA decides otherside you are saying that you are not expecting jodi performances as couples are not in good terms.
But whatever it be it is not with all couples.Leaving one two every lead pair is friendly enough.Ill not name anyone but surely Hina karan  fans are unluckiest ones.okay they are not friends but  karan hina are like as if they will see each  other by mistake some disaster can happen(their onlocation videos).They avoid each other like anything from interviews to events.

This is my general observation and concern.Please dont misinterpret.Only reason i am writing this here is i like seeing them.i dont intend to abuse or hurt anyone
hirannaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kishu_

not all couples.Leaving one two every lead pair is friendly enough.Ill not name anyone but surely Hina karan fans are unluckiest ones.okay they are not friends butkaran hina are like as if they will see other by mistake some disaster can happen.They avoid each other like anything from interviews to events.i hate watching their onlocation videos.

its ok yaar..
but as a die heart fan i think i am the luckiest one to choose naksh/hiran as my fav. jodi..
ab sabka apna point of view hota hai..
koi choti bestest bonding dekhkar khush h jata hai..
aur hum HIRAN ke ek pal ko hi yaadgaar bana lete hai..
kishu_ thumbnail
This is my general observation and concern.Please dont misinterpret.Only reason i am writing this here is i like seeing them.i dont intend to abuse or hurt anyone
kishu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: hirannaksh

its ok yaar..
but as a die heart fan i think i am the luckiest one to choose naksh/hiran as my fav. jodi..
ab sabka apna point of view hota hai..
koi choti bestest bonding dekhkar khush h jata hai..
aur hum HIRAN ke ek pal ko hi yaadgaar bana lete hai..

And From long time we are missing those pals too.
But  i like your optimistic attitude.Beggars cant be   choosers.