Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

IshRa FF |A Bitter Sweet Experience| (Part-4 UPDATED Page6) (Page 2)

Sanaishra Groupbie
Sanaishra
Sanaishra

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Isha..

nice one. looking forward
Thanks.. Will update by tmro Big smile

Sanaishra Groupbie
Sanaishra
Sanaishra

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathin

Nice start
Thanks dear Smile
Sanaishra Groupbie
Sanaishra
Sanaishra

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuryaIshraholic

NYC starting continue soon
Thanks. Sure dear. Smile
Sanaishra Groupbie
Sanaishra
Sanaishra

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ATTITUDEBABY

Sounds interesting. Looking forward to read more! 

Aw, thanks. Will surely update. Smile
janani_divan IF-Rockerz
janani_divan
janani_divan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Wow intresting start..u will update part 1 today so we get clarification about amma sadness.e subbu kuch gadbad keya kya?lovely start dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanaishra

Sanaishra Groupbie
Sanaishra
Sanaishra

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Thank you for your lovely comments.. Here is the part 2..
Kindly ignore the typos.. Not proof read.

Part-2

~A Bitter Sweet Experience~

What are you saying', shouted Amma.. I don't need any of your explainations Ishu. You are so held up, that u can't attend your sister's engagement?' Amma questioned the person who is on the other side of the phone..

Vandu understood her sister's situation, she politely stood up, walked towards her Amma. She took the phone and said It's okay Ishu, I understand. I had received your message, I will explain Amma. You don't worry. Take care'

Amma no longer was able to control, she marched towards Appa and blasted him for sending Ishita to Australia. Whats the need for her to go and complete her course there? Look, today she is not able to come' Amma cried.. Vandu controlled her Amma. Soon the guy's side entered, and the situation changed. Amma wiped her tears and welcomed them. Subbu entered and was hunting for ishita. He wanted to get a glance of hers. But to his disappointment, she was no were there.. He went and asked AMma. Not directly, he started with his dental course and indirectly asked about Ishita. Amma told him about Ishita's VISA problem, but she will be back soon' He thought..

Bhalla's entered the place, hugged the Iyers and blessed Vandu and Bala. Amma asked about Raman's absence, But Mrs.Bhalla covered it up saying that he is held up with his office presentation. Soon the function strted. They had good time.
It was 1'o clock, Raman entered the Iyer's place only to be caught by Mihika.

"OMG, Why did u arrive so soon" asked Mihika in angry tone

"Oh, I'm I very early? Wait I'll go, then I'll freshen up and come" he gave back Mihika.

Not very funny Raman, What is this? Function was at 10, now look at the time"

"Come on yaar. Go, get me a plate of those white balls and yellow coloured water" said Raman while he giggled.

Amma, Raman is asking for idli sambar. Give him" Mihika gave a stern look while she left

"Mad" he thought.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks passed...

Simmi was telling Raman about Vandu's siter who is going to come back from Australia. Raman din't give a damn to her talks. He was so engaged in playing games in his mobile.

It was Vandu's Sangeet ceremony. .. All were looking their best. Amma was so worried for Ishita's absence. But Vandu and Mihika knew that Ishita was coming today. They wanted to surprise Amma. Vandu went to the living room, where all were seated. She called Subbu and informed him about the same and asked him to pick ishu from the airport. She also told not to inform Amma or Appa about the same. This din't go missed from Subbu's mother. Actually, she wanted her son to get married to a rich business man's daughter, or someone very rich. She was not happy with Bala's marriage, and she din't like the fact that Subbu is falling for Ishita. So she called him and asked where he was going. Vandu amd Mihika got tensed as they knew about her. Soon Amma came there. Subbu's Mom told that her son is not a driver here to do all household works. She dragged Subbu from there and left. Amma was puzzled and asked Mihika, But Mihika told that Akka wanted some hai clips so we thought of sending him. Mrs.Bhalla heard all this and went and called for Raman and asked him to go..

HAIR PINS? That too me? Excuse me! I'm Raman Kumar Bhalla' Boasted Raman..

It's okay raman, I'll asks Vandu's dad to go, you take rest beta' told Amma

Arey Amma, I was joking. Tell me vandu what colour hair pin you want, what shape, what rate! Tell me everything LOL He giggled.

I'll message you Raman' Vandu finished.

Raman was on the way..
His phone gave a tone to inform that a message was dropped..

Hey Raman, please stop the car now. Just take a turn. Head towards the airport. Bring my sister Ishita safely home. Thanks for joining our plan LOL She will be waiting. Go fast'

This was Vandu's message.. When he took a turn all puzzled, he was reminded about Simmi's babbering about Vandu's sister. He felt sad for his fate for falling as a prey.. He din't see Ishita for the last 7 years. But he knew about her. Because 4 years he was not there, and the next 3 years Ishita was not there. He reached the Airport.. Suddenly something striked him, HOW WILL SHE LOOK NOW? LOL

(But somewhere inside Raman wanted to meet ishita, though during their childhood times, she was the one who often falls for his tricks, he still liked her..)

With no hopes he went inside.. Passengers came outside. He thougt After all she will look like the same Idli sambar types.. But all the ladies here look quite pretty'..Iyer Iyer where the hell are you, he was searching her. Suddenly, a girl wearing a black lace one piece, with minimal make up and loose hair was heading down through the elevator.. What a girl' he thought. Her eyes were searching for someone.. He was so lost in her.. His mobile rang and it was none other than vandu..

What are you doing there? Did you meet Ishita' Vandu asked

All the girls here look okay, I haven't seen any ugly girl, I'm still waiting LOL he said as he giggled

Raman.. Stop it ahn.. Ishu reached there. She is in search of you" Vandu announced..

Acha, wait I'll look for her" by saying this he turned to find the same girl standing behind him.

She asked  Raman Bhalla?'

She got the phone from him and announced her sister that she saw him.

Raman was not able to believe.. What a changeover... He thought..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap:

"Mr.Bhalla please adjust your mirror, I'm not able to look at your face in the mirror for so very long"

"Shut up. It's my car, my face is far better than you sambar face"

"Yes Raman, Never ever my face will become better than Shagun's"

Raman looked at her...  

Thats all for today. Though I introduced IshRa in the last, next part will have them. Thank you Embarrassed Please tell me if i should make any changes. 
Love
~Paru~

Part-3

Edited by Sanaishra - 14 May 2015 at 10:49pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Amritashettyhimanshikaushiknerdjojoyhm111alwayssmilingfriendofallnigar1010sangeethbalarohinimaneeshaIloveishra..Isha..srilanka123Ishu27anamika87kathyinae143rhbanoos123divazfankauvanisreeVENBA.YashuSuryaIshraholicpeg_pionnesireesha76JniISHRA83DEEPIKAA0123janani_divan...Forever...rufana10swathinnitii-76mamtasinglausaonly

Sanaishra Groupbie
Sanaishra
Sanaishra

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janani_divan

Wow intresting start..u will update part 1 today so we get clarification about amma sadness.e subbu kuch gadbad keya kya?lovely start dear
Thank you swetiee Smile I hav updated Smile I will introduce Shagun in the next part. Subbu will be aprob LOL

janani_divan

SuryaIshraholic IF-Dazzler
SuryaIshraholic
SuryaIshraholic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Love it
Thnx 4 updtng nxt part so soon...

Sanaishra

Go to top