Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful story I read all in one go. The MU start cause of Shagun so they had to seperate. Lucky Ishu go study but she still love Raman and what about him did he love Ishu. Waiting for next part. πŸ˜Š
anamika87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its a very different and amazing os. 
Plzzz update soon

VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing and beautiful FF..
Read all 3 parts in one go..
And its brilliant...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Waiting for next update..
Precap is really interesting..
Please pm me the next part..😊😊
Sanaishra thumbnail
Hey guys thank you for the comments. As I'm a newbie i'm not allowed to post more posts. Thanks for the encouragement. Will post the next part today. 
Sanaishra thumbnail

Next page πŸ˜³

Edited by Sanaishra - 8 years ago
Sanaishra thumbnail
Not proof read. Enjoy. πŸ˜³ 

|A Bitter But sweet Experience|

PART- 4

They reached home after that 15 minutes of silent travel..

They entered the Iyer's place. Amma and Appa were so shocked and surprised. They went to Ishita, hugged her and kissed her. They were so happy and Amma apologized for her behaviour. Ishita hugged her ma, and said this happened between all the mother and daughters and winked at her! Amma kissed her daughter and thanked Raman for bringing her. Vandu and Mihika went and proudly announced that it was their plan but executed by Raman. Raman thought, My mother was right, these Iyers are the biggest mental cases in this world. He left the place to get ready. Subbu was just eyeing Ishita who was talking with her relatives. He was so madly in love with her. He was in his own world admiring Ishita..

The sangeet was all set to start. Vandu and Bala were decorated and were given their places. All the ladies were  busy chatting. Raman came there in his usual dashing look wearing a back and red duo. His eyes were searching for someone, but didn't find them. 
There entered Ishita walking in with Simmi. She was wearing a black and red lehenga which perfectly matched with Raman's wear. She was dead gorgeous and beautiful. Raman was mesmerized. 

There entered Shagun next. Shagun  shifted to Haryana with her parents and she was back the last year. She was chirpy and went and congratulated the new pair.  She was chatting with Simmi, Rinki, Mihika and was taken to some other world when she saw Raman, the handsome guy who was in an angry mode looking somewhere. She was flat. Before she went to Raman, the dance started. Some girls and ladies were dancing and soon Mihika brought Bala and Vandu to the dance floor and made it a couple dance. All had a partner, Ishita was in no mood to dance and she was very upset after she saw Shagun eyeing Raman. She kept quiet and was silently standing. Suddenly she felt someone looking at her from the opposite direction and it was none other the Raman Kumar Bhalla. He was just staring at her, and Ishita lost herself in him and was looking at him. Mihika pulled Ishita to the dance floor. Ishita was standing alone without a partner. Raman just walked towards ishita, but soon Subbu used this golden opportunity and held Ishita's hands and started to dance with her. Ishita wanted to leave and run to Raman, but there was no option. She had to dance with Subbu. Shagun who saw raman alone, went to him and forced him to dance. With no other option left, he started to dance with her. But he was just looking at Ishita and subbu. The condition was no different there. Ishita kept on looking at Raman. She had tears in her eyes. Raman with his looks was firing Subbu who was holding Ishita's hand. 

This reminded of her school days. Raman was a different person. No one can understand him. He will be the one to tease her to the core and always makes her cry. But when someone else taunts her, he will be the first person to break that one who teased Ishita into pieces..

By god's grace, they were asked to exchanged their partners. Ishita and Subbu were supposed to exchange their pairs with Mihir and rinki, but Raman changed his position and pulled Ishita.. He held her waist and pulled her close to him. He was in no way to let her go. Ishita was trying to free herself from Raman's clutches due to the pain, but RKB was just pulling her closer. He just whispered in her ears, "You just belong to me" And then just freed her. Raman was harsh. And ishita knew why. He was jealous. But FOR WHAT? She thought...

Subbu saw Ishita and Raman glancing at each other ad was frustrated. He got the fear of losing Ishita. He just left the place.. And it was already 9'o clock. The girls and guys were really bored. Shagun suggested to play the same game which they played again. Raman just wanted to push Shagun from a building.. πŸ˜† Ishita joined them with a tray of snacks and juices. Shagun asked Vandu to sit beside Bala, and then asked Mihika to choose her pair, Rinki was puzzled and chose Romi. And then Shagun with a mirk taunted Ishita whether today also she wants to sit with Raman! Ishita no longer was able to control and just went politely refused and went from there. Raman blasted Shagun not to say another word against Ishita and asked her to be In her limits. Shagun just stood up and said, "Raman no need to sympathize. Its just a game" 

Raman left from there. He was searching Ishita. He just wanted to hug her. It was raining outside and he found her near the gate lost in herself. He went to her and gently touched her shoulder. Ishita turned and looked at him..

Why Raman? Why are everyone just bothered about looks and money? Why do I feel bad when Shagun taunts me? Why?' 

"Ishita, listen to me... "

"No Raman, I don't want to listen. Now you will again hurt me. I can take everyone taunts but not yours"

"Why are you giving me such a special position Ishita? Do you have any reason for this?"

"I don't know the reason Raman. Sometimes I laugh at myself for being so kiddish. I cry a lot. It has been 6 years. But still.. I went to Australia just to forget about you, but I'm not able to" confessed Ishita

"How should I take this Ishita?"

"Raman, Look I don't want to be a burden for you. I know. You never liked me. I know you always consider me like a torture.  So pls just leave all this. Lets end this here"

By saying that Ishita started to leave, Raman just went and hugged her from back. Ishita who din't understands about Raman's behaviour, just turned and looked at him. He pulled her closely and hugged her. It was already raining, and ishita just buried herself in Raman's arms. This what she wanted. This love from Raman.

This was just noticed by Subbu, who was standing there near a tree. He was waiting for the rain to top and wanted to be back home, but his fate. He witnessed all these. He dropped everything from his hand and just sat on the ground crying.. He was just looking at Ishita who was tightly hugging Raman and was crying. Raman just wanted to die the next second, but he didn't want to give up. He thought that he will get ishitta by any chances,

Subbu reached his home fully drunk, just went to his mother and asked her to fix his marriage with Ishita along With Bala and vandu's. Her mother aksed whether he got mad and told him that she will never do that. Subbu just blasted at her that its his life. His mother was shocked to see Subbu like this. She has never seen him like this. She didn't know what to do? "If I don't fix this alliance, he will kill me" she thought...

She immediately called Appa and talked about this. Appa was happy about this alliance, because both the sisters will be together and even subbu is well settled. He shared the same with Amma who was equally happy. They both thought to surprise Ishita. 

Other side, Raman just broke the longest hug an Kissed Ishita on her fore head and told her that he will never leave her. It was so cold, and they both were standing in the roads and ishita just hugged Raman. And this side, Amma and Appa shared the same with Mihika and vandita nad started to prepare for Ishita's wedding long with Vandu's...  

Precap:

Raman shouted at Ishita..

"What do you know about me? I was waiting for the 7 years. Just for you. I know where you were living, where you were studying in Australia. I know everything. You finished your course in ST. Xavier's university. I can even list your friends in Australia. "

Ishita was just shocked..

"You know what Ishita, I love you. I was loving you and will love you forever" β€οΈ

Other side, Amma and Appa talk to Subbu about his marriage with Ishita. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Guys, Many of them asked me whether Raman is positive or not. he is POSITIVE. HE is the HERO πŸ˜³ I'm just introducing his qualities one by one. You will get to know him more. 
Please drop your beautiful comments for encouragement. I'm really boosted. Thanks for the Love. tell me if you are disappointed with any of the characters. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Love
~Paru~

Edited by Sanaishra - 8 years ago
pari... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update dear
Loved it 
Continue soon 
rufana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful updateπŸ˜ƒ...update d next part soon
...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome... Do continue soon... And also pm me...
Ishu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi paru, beautifully written. Especially part 4 was excellent.. Very much impressed with your story. Just wanted to mention the things i liked the most. 1. Raman's style and teasing. 2. Raman blasting shagun. 3. Rain hug. 4. Confession. 5. The precap. Wow i am waiting for the next update eagerly.. Update soon pls