Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Isha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome update.. shagun ka kya chakkar h n Ishita know abt shagun vo to mile ne na 5 yrs se..
plz update soon 😃
Pravalli thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice story 
Interesting one 
Continue soon 
Please pm me
Sanaishra thumbnail

Thank you for your lovely comments and likes ðŸ˜³ God blesss. Tanks for the encouragement. This part just clears the mystery of Ishra. Next part will be romantic. Thank you. 

Not proof read. so kindly ignore typos..

|A Bitter Sweet Experience| - Part-3

Raman gets FB about Ishita.. Some years ago. The same girl who used to come along with her sister. A very smart girl She was 12 years old. And he was 15, He used to admire her small small moves but always end up teasing her. Ishita in turn never speaks up, but just cries silently in the dark. But still now, he feels bad for that ONE DAY. It was the day where Shagun, Mr.Bhalla and Mr.Iyer's colleague Mr.Arora's daughter came to Raman's birthday party. She was a very charming and beautiful kid. Everyone was there, And yes Raman was going to turn 16. All cheered for Raman. Ishita, Vandita, Mihika all were present. The kids were so excited. It was when all the senior people wanted to take some rest and they sat together and started their own stories. Kids were playing alongside. Shagun was very enthrilled about her new friends. Suddenly Shagun started to flaunt about her Dad's business and how he buys her all that she needs. That her Mum cares for her beauty products and she indirectly commented on Iyer siters. Vandu controlled Ishita and Mihika.  Soon the game started, and they were asked to sit with partners. Ishita innocently went and sat beside Raman, but Raman being a prankster went and sat beside Shagun and immediately passed a comment that a girl needs ATLEAST something to sit beside him. And questioned her about her looks. Raman does this always. Everyone knows that. But Ishita no more was able to take that, because he told those insulting words in front of Shagun who was laughing at her now. Ishita politely stood up, Vandu understood her sister's plight and along with Mihika they cleared the place and went and sat next to their Dad. After that, raman saw Ishita in school, but she never bothered to give him a damn. He was puzzled and just thought why she took this so seriously. Two years passed, ishita asked her parents that she wanted to do her courses for Dental in abroad. Amma was reluctant but Appa agreed. She finished her school, and she was all set to fly.
                                     Mr.Bhalla informed the Bhalla's about the same and they wanted to visit Ishita. Raman was so shocked but didn't bother because his Ego stood up. Soon Ishita left Delhi and flew away to Australia. She didn't want to visit India even during her sem leave. Only skype calls and rare visits of her Dad and Sister's to Australia was there. Ishita didn't want to visit India, because she knew that SHE WAS IN LOVE. With none other than Raman Kumar Bhalla. She liked him so much. But THAT Day, when he spoke those words in front of another girl, her immaturity striked and she started to ignore him. She thought to herself that she is not so beautiful to match Raman's level. So she silently ignored him all the way.

One day when Mrs.Bhalla was talking to Mrs.Iyer on phone, Raman got his lost thoughts about Ishita. Simmi came and sat behind him and narrated the whole story that happened on his birthday, that when the girls were sitting together, how shagun boasted and how she commented on Iyer's.  Raman was at level of guilt. How much I have hurt you Ishita, he thought. He wanted to meet her, but it was no way possible.

Soon he became busy with his life, forgot Ishita and moved on. Ishita also lived in Australia and now she has come to India after so many long years.. And here the SAME person was standing to pick her up..

Back to present..

Ishita handed over his phone to him, and just said Thank you'

Raman took her luggage's but she herself managed and they soon sat in their car and drove away. On the way... Raman wanted to speak to her, But something inside stopped him. But with so much difficulty he started..

Then how was your studies there? You grew up there with the same idli Sambar uh?' he asked with a teasing smile..

Ya my studies were good, I'm done now. No, idli sambar were not available there' she answered his questions seriously..

Okay' he finished it up.

Ishita being mature understood her immatured doings in her childhood. She understood that Raman always used to tease her, but that day it was infront of shagun, so she couldn't tolerate.. But how did he know what Shagun spoke! So she wanted to just clear the discomfort in-between them..

"Mr.Bhalla please adjust your mirror, I'm not able to look at your face in the mirror for so very long" she thought to light up the situation..

"Shut up. It's my car, my face is far better than you sambar face" said Raman with a victorious smile..

"Yes Raman, Never ever my face will become better than Shagun's" unknowingly ishita spekk these.

Raman looked at her...  

Actually yes, then how is you work? Where are you working now? She thought to divert him

Just silenceee... Not even a single word was spelled from Rama's mouth.
Ishita felt bad for being so immature again. But she couldn't control her plight, because she loved Raman so much.

Precap-

Vandu's sangeet..

Dance was going on.. Ishita was standing without a partner.. Raman walked towards her, but stopped when Subbu held ishita's hand.  

Same game played in childhood, they were asked to sit with partners again. Ishita looked at Raman. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading. Please drop ypur lovely comments. tell me if you din't like any part. Feel free to tell..

Love
~Paru~

Part-4

Edited by Sanaishra - 8 years ago
Sanaishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: SuryaIshraholic

Love it

Thnx 4 updtng nxt part so soon...

Thanks Surya. Next part has been updated ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
Sanaishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: janani_divan

Starting to ending of the part my stomach is paining,its so hillarious..im totally enjoying it.WHITE BALLS AND YELLOW WATER:-D:-D:-D:-D..HILLIARIOUS.Ishita make over dumbstruck raman.so shagunaya is there.thank god subbu not pick ishita.airport scene is so funny, raman is enjoying his life:-).i think subbu only love ishita ,i mean one side love.continue soon.entertaining update.:-)hair pins:-D:-D:-Dwhich colour,size etc,;-);-);-);-)

Hey janani. Thats such an encouraging comment. Thank you so much. God blesss dear. ðŸ˜Š
pari... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely story 
Continue soon dear 
SushSathisha thumbnail
awee poor ishu and raman..
shagun kahiki...
please update soon
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow brilliant update..:-)
raman is rediculous ,a girl need atleast something to sit behind him;->this is too much.no girl can tolerate this.ishita is right in her place.
Precap is damm intresting.i want this time ishita tease raman .:-D:-D:-Dshe choose her partner as subbu,it is a big punch to raman..i want to see jealousy raman:-).
Raman not changed a bit..what he asked "u growen up with idly sambar ":-D:-D:-D:-D:-Din australia. Thanks for regular updates dear.
Today no update?
divazfankau thumbnail
superb update
ishita loves raman
I think also feel
but shagun subu
continue soon wating early
divazfankau thumbnail
superb update
ishita loves raman