Ye Hai Mohabbatein

IshRa FF |A Bitter Sweet Experience| (Part-4 UPDATED Page6)

Sanaishra thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello guys πŸ˜ƒ I'm Paru. From Banglore. I'm new to this forum. I ahve written this story.. Hope you all like it..😳

Ishita Iyer: 23 years old. She is doing her final courses for dentistry. Very calm and loving.

Ishita's family:
Mother- Madhavi/Mrs.Iyer (Home maker)
Father-Vishwanathan Iyer/Mr.Iyer- (Business Man).
Sister Vandita and Mihika (As per the show)

Raman Kumar Bhalla: 25 years old. Young, Handsome guy. He is working in a Company. Fun loving. He has a bunch of girls following him.

RKB's Family:
Mom- Toshiji (Homemaker)
Papa- OmPrakash Bhalla (Business Man)
Sister- Simmi Bhalla and Rinki Bhalla
Brother- Romi Bhalla

Without much delay, Here goes the short story for you all..

|A Bitter Sweet Experience| 

It was another busy day in the Iyer's place. Why not? Because it's their daughter Vandita Iyer's day to be celebrated.

(Vandita loved a guy Bala from her school days. Her parents always changed the notes when she talked to them about her marriage. But few weeks ago, Her Appa himself went To Bala's place with Rishta. And its fixed now. Appa always wanted Vandu to stand on her own, it's not only with Vandu. But also with Ishita and Mihika. So after Vandu settled as a Professor, he settled her life with her choice)

Bala is another intresting character. He is also a professor. All that he did was, he loved Vandu truly. Bala also had a younger brother. Subramanium (Subbu) Though Bala and Vandu studied in the same school, so it's obvious that Subbu knows about this from school days. Infact he was the one who helped Bala with his love. Subbu was loving Ishita from the age of 12. He loved her so much, But the fact is.. Ishita dosen't know this. From the age of 17, he secretly eyed her. By finding reasons, he meet her. He aslo did dental course. He loved her so much. And now he is 25. He din't see Ishita for the past 3 years. But he was waiting for his lady love to come back..

Coming back to the present...

Because it's their daughter Vandita Iyer's day to be celebrated... All were very excited. Mihika was in full teasing mode. Amma Appa were very busy. The guys side are gonna arrive within an hour. Everyone heard the landline's ring.. SILENCE for the seconds.. Amma picked it up. Her face changed..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Oyeee' It was when Raman Kumar Bhalla woke up from his bed when he heard his mother shout. It was already 9:35a.m, And he was late. His sister Simmi came running inside asking him to get ready fast. Raman was just puzzled..
'Are you mad, I have loads of work' said Raman while he was making his way towards the washroom

'Bhai, please na, come with us. You know naa.. Vandu is very close to me. If we don't attend their function what will they think?' said Simmi sadly thinking that her will brother agree.

'So, when did I ask you all not to go there? For eating that Idli Sambar, you're planning to take the whole family. Come on Simmi, it's just their engagement ceremony. You and ma go and attend.. And also, today I and Mihir have a presentation to be submitted. So please.' Said Raman

'Okay Bhai, I'm not among that one lucky sister to have a good brother. People always say that having a brother is better than having a sister. Vandu has 2 sisters. Both love her so much, you be naa' She said this while she giggled silently. Simmi understood that her brother can't come so din't wan't to force him.  

Raman just gave a stern smile and asked her to leave, while Simmi left the room giggling..
"All the sisters go to hell' he thought..

Raman knew that he can't make it up today though the Iyers and Bhalla's were very close. He din't know about everyone there as he was just back to Delhi 3 months ago. He was in a foreign campaingn to promote his business. Vandu and Simmi were very close. And when Bhalla's shifted here in Raman's absence, they became very very close.  

Raman got ready and came out to just see all his family members all set to attain the funtion at Iyer's place. He told that he will join them for lunch, and he left with Mihir. 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap: Mystery behind Amma's sad look, Raman helping Iyers. Subbbu entry. 

I haven't given Ishita's entry yet. but she will give an enrty, an unexpected one πŸ˜†

Thats all for today. I promise you all that I will make it intresting. Pls give feedback. Drop your comments. Thank you.
Love ~Paru~

~Index~

Part-2

Part-3

Part-4

Edited by Sanaishra - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoos123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start. Continue soon.
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NYC starting continue soon
rufana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting...cont soon😊
Shre28 thumbnail
Sounds interesting. Looking forward to read more! 
.Yashu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awoke start do continue soon and do pm  me the next part
Sanaishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: anoos123

Nice start. Continue soon.

Thank you. Will surely continue πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

" /> Edited by Sanaishra - 7 years ago
Sanaishra thumbnail