Kaya OS " Tip Tip barsa paani

Posted: 8 years ago

Kaya were on their way back to office... they had gone to cover an important story on child labor and human trafficking... with help of NGO and police they were successful in capturing the culprits..
Kabir was driving and Ananya was sitting next to him... It was late night... So there was absolutely no vehicles on road... Kabir was looking at Ananya stealthily... Her hair was slightly moving because of the wind... her smiling face... he loved watching her like that and all of the sudden it started raining... both had to close window and as it was raining heavily Kabir was finding difficult to drive.. he decided to park the car and wait for rain to decrease...
Ananya was getting bored and thought of listening to music.. She switched on the radio..
Aap sun rahe hai Radio mirchi 93.5 FM... iss barish ke mausam me apne pyaar ke saat baitke coffee peene ka maza kuch aur hi hai.. haina listeners... aaj aapkeliye barish special gaane sunbathe hai... ye gaane un deewano keliye jo abhi apne pyaar ke saath is barish me beegh rahe hai... keep listening radio mirchi... RJ announced

tip-tip barsaa paani
tip-tip barsaa paani paani ne aag lagaayi
aag lagi dil mein to dil ko teri yaad aayi
teri yaad aayi to jal uthaa mera bheega badan
ab tum hi batao sajan main kya karu

Kabir looked at Ananya... the song was unexpected but it was enough to create a heated atmosphere around Kaya...
Ananya felt Kabir's gaze on her and looked at him... A cute eyelock... Kabir took Ananya's hand to pull her closer... Kabir stared at her lips with full of passion...

naam tera mere labon per aayaa tha
naam tera mere labon per aayaa tha
ha maine bahane se tumhe bulaaya tha
jhoom kar aa gayaa saavan main kya karu

Ananya couldn't bear his sweet torture and immediately went out of the car... she lifted her hand to feel the rain drops... Kabir saw her enjoying in rain... Her dress was clinging to her body making her look hot... Kabir felt current pass through his spine seeing her...

duubaa dariyaa mein khadaa main saahil par
duubaa dariyaa mein khadaa main saahil par
tu bijali bankar giri mere dil par
chali aaisi yeh paagal pavan main kya karu

Kabir got down from car and stood behind her sliding his arms around her stomach... He pulled her closer... Ananya leaned back rest on his chest while her hand held his hand firmly... Kabir slowly traced her arms and moved her hair from shoulder to her back exposing her milky shoulder and neck... Ananya closed her eyes in anticipation, her breathing getting faster... Kabir placed his lips on her shoulder making Ananya shudder in pleasure...

tip-tip barsaa paani paani ne aag lagaayi
aag lagi dil mein jo toh dil ko teri yaad aayi
teri yaad aayi to chha gaya mujhpe deewanapan
mere bas mein nahi mera mann main kya karu

Ananya turned to face Kabir... her lips trembling, cheeks burning... Kabir was lost in her beauty... Ananya felt her knees going weak as she felt Kabir push her hair back to kiss her long slender neck... She bit her lip to avoid moan escape...

Humhe yakeen hai aap sabko ye gaana pasand aaya hoga... Mere listeners jo abhi apne sapnon ki duniya me koye hue hai unhe ye gaana dedicated tha... RJ announced on radio...
This brought Kaya out from their dream land... Ananya blushed hard thinking of her dream and Kabir let a sigh of relief thinking it was just a dream... He was confused about his feeling for Ananya and chose to silently drive back as rain had stopped by then...
Edited by sowmyap03 - 8 years ago
yipee m the first one. you are making us habitual of ur updates.
coming to the os...
so i need chilled water as ur os is really hot and passionate.
rain ,music ,kaya amazing combo. awsome.
you are amazing yr.plz write more when u have time.
thnk u for pm.
keep smiling.
lots of love.Edited by krazykaju - 8 years ago
Yaaay!!!!
New os!!!!
I'm dancing!
Do u have any idea...how good as a writer u are????
Koi mujhse pucho...
Your writing skill is just fantastic!
I'm getting jealous now haan!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
They both had the same dreamπŸ˜†
Aisa show mein hona toh I'd love to see our SERIOUS editor-in-chief's faceπŸ˜†
Loved the dream!!!!!
Extremely romantic!!!
Please write more...would love to read more amazing pieces
Kindly pm me if possible...
Just loved it!  πŸ˜³ you created such a romantic enviroment!! Every single thing is captured in a beautiful way!  The song, rainy season, situation.. Loved everything!   I was lost with them in their dream... 😳Had a feeling of being there!
and then the sudden realisation!!awesome! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thank u soo much! πŸ˜Š
wow mahn 
amazingly hot and passionate
loved the os
why the hell was it a dream?
i want kabir to see some dream like this in the show
do write more
Awww..
So sweet os
Thanks for pm 
Edited by cherrynicolem - 8 years ago
Fantastic yar...
Your OSes are mind blowing.
You are actually a serial OS writer and we Reporters forum member arrest you in our Reporters forum. Well its yours too. So,its your punishment to write more and more amazing Os...

LOL
wow..yaar
u r som much in habit of wriiing wonderful os's
i loved them
πŸ˜‰
I loved it!   
I've been singing that song a lot today and even I'm listening to RADIO MIRCHI πŸ˜‰
But I'm still confused. Were they both dreaming the same thing or did it really happen?