Reporters

Analyzing Kabir - chip in to express your views and rate his traits

violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

There were lots of ideas floated around here on this forum and there was a sound character analysis of Kabir and rightly, he is the most fascinating character and indeed a mystery man of this show Reporters.  And it will still take a few weeks to understand his character completely but still I have attempted to know him a bit better.

He is unpredictable and certainly not a typical angry troubled man.  There are lot of fine shades to his character and he is not as harsh or rude or completely withdrawn from his colleagues as he looks.

He is warm and understanding and very much human.  Its just that his colleagues have yet to see this other side of his persona.

In that hospital scene, we could clearly see that palpable chemistry betn the two.  Also, we could see that he had really tried to understand Ananya.  He recognized her talent, appreciated her courage, and tried to reason her antics.   She can be cute, frank and honest and she can sometimes blunder in her immaturity as well.

But we saw a mature Kabir too, who knows how to handle menace like Ananya, steer her correctly and utilize her talent to maximum extent.

He is a thorough professional and a good team man.  He respects his subordinates, acknowledges the talents of his equals, and respects other's jobs.  His equation with Dr. Sinha or with the inspector or even panditji is noteworthy.  He was never actually against Manav.

He motivates his team, infuses the zest, encourages their efforts, and appreciates their work.  He appreciated both Richa and Ronnie.  And its amazing to see how he has already begun to garner the same respect and loyalty from his staff as with Laxman and Tarini.

He knows how to get work done from his squad.  But he wouldn't depend on other's actions much for his news and he plans his way ahead.

He can handle Khalid, Manav, and Malvika all alike.

In regards to the personal gossiping, he had let them speculate.  He played a cool boss and let them know that he is watching and yet he wasn't vindictive.

Also he not only loves to dominate others psychologically but also loves to overpower them physically!  It is daunting really but he wants to make sure that he is held with awe and respect and yet is equally feared. 

So where does Ananya come into this equation?

No. 1:  She was there when he got that sting about that politician.

No. 2:  She took his authority lightly right from day one, though it wasn't out of disobedience but from embarrassment from the stupid way she had introduced herself and miffed him.

No. 3: She took him to b unworthy boss and tried to tell him where he was wrong!

No. 4:  In spite of everything, he knew it was just her immaturity and that she had a spark.

No. 5.  He noticed her strange fashion streak, her quirky bracelets.

No. 6.  She is a dare devil girl and vocally opinionated and she has guts to question  him.

No. 7.  She can be easily provoked for better and is foolhardy enough to challenge him with 48-hour proof and stupid enuf to fall in trap of  24-hrs instead.

No. 8:  She is one who can outsmart him.  A sting operation in his very own backyard, under his very own nose!  Commendable.

No. 9:   She was quick to stand by his side wen everyone else dbted.

No. 10.  He is quick to acknowledge and appreciate her contribution.

So one fine defiance wudn't change all this chemistry thy share.

Their confrontations are their way of expression as they can hardly converse at a personal level professionally.

There might not be much going on in his heart for Ananya right now but there is definitely something! 

This need to intimidate her physically is also a need to enforce his authority as a boss but she was hardly intimidated and instead withstood it bravely and I doubt he will ever try that again on her.

He is not egoistic , arrogant, or typical MCP!  And Oh! I am so glad for that!

He is just proud of his talents!

Okay so now the poll!

What is his most dominant trait?  Rate the following on scale of 1 to 10.

1.      Sharp intellect.

2.      Style.

3.      Personality.

4.      Character.

5.      Kindness.

6.      Understanding.

7.      Wry humor.

8.     Perfection.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

violette thumbnail
so that he can improve on his traits!😆

Well for now I m going offline.  Will come back for results in the evening.

See you all then!😳
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
-Reserved- 
Will be back later.. 

That was a pretty neat summary of the Kabir we know so far.. 

As for Kaya - Oh puhlease! I'm all ready with my pom-poms and cheering for them! ðŸ¥³
The fun has just begun.. ðŸ˜‰
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I see a real good analysis here.. Kabir has a lot more to him.. Cvs have designed his character in such a way that u can never know his all.. N I kinda like it.. A new facette to him always show up.. 😳
I m really keen to see how they both will proceed with these differencec in personalities :D

Whoooppieee.. Comes the rating.. 😛

10,8,9,10+(if its feasible 😆 ),7,8.5,9,9.5
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Superb Analysis on Kabir...
Really crisp and to the point...

Here are my ratings...

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-9,9,9.5,8.5,8.5,8,10,10...

My biasness to RK wanted to give 10 , but then kabir came into prospective...so altered...a bit.
violette thumbnail
I too think that perfection is his most dominant trait other than testing Ananya every now and then.  p.s. refer today's spoiler!  Edited by violette - 8 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Feel like answering Kabir questionaire ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†...
on a serious note...

To me his dominant trait is Kabir is Sharp, Smooth, Quick thinker... He knows how to make even a problem turn into opportunity ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

He is practical knows how society functions in situations...doesn't give into emotions easily...& neither expresses them easily.
He is pretty confident about himself, & Knows his worth...what he is capable doing 😊😊 He knows if he plans out everything nothing gonna stop him 😊😊
Above all, more than anyone else he "Trusts Himself"

violette thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -purnima-

Feel like answering Kabir questionaire ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†...
on a serious note...

To me his dominant trait is Kabir is Sharp, Smooth, Quick thinker... He knows how to make even a problem turn into opportunity ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

He is practical knows how society functions in situations...doesn't give into emotions easily...& neither expresses them easily.
He is pretty confident about himself, & Knows his worth...what he is capable doing 😊😊 He knows if he plans out everything nothing gonna stop him 😊😊
Above all, more than anyone else he "Trusts Himself"

I like his intellect 10, then his sarcastic humor 9.5, then his character 9, style 8, personality 8, and yes perfection 9.5!  Rest all wud b 8.
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love your post, I totally agree with you ðŸ˜Š
dhaakshu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Perfect analysis of Kabir
This is one of my favorite posts on the forum
But I won't take the poll since I might give a 10/10 for all. LOL