Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Ariya ff Kaise yakeen dilau tujhe (Page 40)

SATRISHI IF-Dazzler
SATRISHI
SATRISHI

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
part 7 good change in Arjun but i think its late

continue soon dear

eagerly waiting to read 

thanks for pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelariya

Mariaakanksha Senior Member
Mariaakanksha
Mariaakanksha

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Hey.. dear.. iska update kab doge... Jaldi do.. waiting..

swethalovely

syndeyshine00 Senior Member
syndeyshine00
syndeyshine00

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Waiting to read more this fab story

swethalovely

swethalovely Goldie
swethalovely
swethalovely

Posted: 03 July 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Sorry for the late update

Part 8

Sam was surprised as to who hugged him but realized it's his little sister...He turned back and hugged her and cupped her face and kissed her forehead and asked how is she feeling now...

Riya nodded her head in assurance just then arjun came near sam and both hugged and all went inside...Sakshi was already there as sam got her there...Riya was excited to meet her parents she is pampered a lot...

Samjun are very happy seeing the genuine smile on her face and they promised themselves not to let any harm near her...

Riya mom made all her favorites and she became very happy seeing them all had a hearty meal and samjun went to reading room to discuss the safety measures to be taken to save sakshi and riya...

Sakshi went to her room and riya dad went out because he has some work and riya took her mom to her room and made her sit on the bed and she placed her head on her mother's lap...her mother caressed riya's hair and slowly riya slipped into sleep...

In reading room samjun are done with discussion when sakshi came there with her head down both samjun saw her crying they asked her about it she immediately hugged arjun and said I am sorry bhaiyyu this is all because of me...

Edited by swethalovely - 03 July 2015 at 9:11am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalaVirMan505samvedhasujata24sweetpari4uangelinanamasya789MariaakankshaAsha03AnushasskurkuresandwichKafesnemaan0913155APRIL14rajeeviansonairamshaasraralka_07angelariyaarmishraSanaHolicangelshahshreyashi19mldcuppypie121SATRISHIneitkaKaShforever06zidaMdmadonarinku95pink1Shanafrzubiya92Willy_Wonka.Tumpa12whitelilyswara2504Sana_JannatDark-Beautyjeharshucuteariyall_megha_llariyabestfan

swethalovely Goldie
swethalovely
swethalovely

Posted: 03 July 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged
If I didn't fall in trap of that bas***d bhabhi would not have to involve in this...

See now she is also suffering because of me and that bas***d is trying to harm her...Samjun pacified her that nothing will happen to her and riya...

Then sakshi went to her room and samjun too went to their rooms...Arjun saw riya sleeping in her mother's lap he was mesmerized by her innocence...

Seeing arjun riya mom slowly placed riya's head on pillow and left the room arjun slowly came and caressed her cheeks when riya turned to a side which resulted riya's head on arjun's palm...

Arjun don't want to spoil her sleep so he also slept beside her with her head on his palm...

He placed a soft kiss on riya's forehead and said I am sorry riyu but I will make everything right I promise u saying this he hugged her and slept keeping her close to him...

After sometime riya woke up and was shocked to see herself in arjun's arms...she was horrified that if arjun woke up he might be angry on her so tried to free herself but arjun got disturbed he was about to open his eyes riya immediately closed her eyes as if she is still sleeping...

Arjun opened his eyes and saw riya still sleeping in his arms a smile appeared on his lips he caressed her face and gave a peck on her forehead and lips and said riyu before he could continue his mobile started ringing he slowly placed her on pillow immediately took the mobile and left out not to disturb riya...

Edited by swethalovely - 03 July 2015 at 9:12am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalaVirMan505samvedhaahanaroy01sweetpari4uangelinanamasya789MariaakankshaAsha03kurkuresandwichKafedoll_dimpleAPRIL140913155ramshaasrarangelariyaarmishraSanaHolicangelshahKaShforever06zidaSATRISHIneitkacuppypie121shreyashi19mldDark-BeautyWilly_Wonka.zubiya92pink1ShanafrMdmadonachand91rinku95Tumpa12whitelilyswara2504Sana_Jannatkaveriw2008ll_megha_llariyabestfanjeharshucuteariya

swethalovely Goldie
swethalovely
swethalovely

Posted: 03 July 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Arjun picked the call it was ayush and ayush started acting as a innocent person saying Riya is still after him ...

Arjun got angry and shouted at ayush to stop all his drama as he came to know all about ayush...

Ayush was shocked but smirked arjun that he will make Riya his as she is such a beauty and any guy can be latto on her and will want to have her and his worst evil thoughts against Riya which got arjun super pissed of and warned ayush that his death will be in arjun hands...

Arjun fully warned ayush to stay away from Riya and sakshi...otherwise he can't imagine his death also it will be hell...and cut the phone...

Here in Riya room...

Riya opened her eyes ensuring arjun went out she touched her lips where arjun kissed her and was thinking is she dreaming or what she herself know how hard she controlled her not to react for the feelings raised in her...

She doesn't know how to react she went to washroom freshened up and went down...

She went to her parents room and saw her mother wasn't there she suddenly saw a DVD by seeing the name on it tears started rolling...Same time rathod also came for their mom but noticed riya with tears...

He went near her and placed his hand on her shoulder she immediately hugged him and cried rathod observed the DVD he too had tears and hugged her back ...

He know she loved to watch it with her siblings but today they two were only there even though he took her near home theatre and played that and he joined her...

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalaVirMan505samvedhaMariaakankshasweetpari4uangelinanamasya789Asha03kurkuresandwichKafe0913155APRIL14angelariyaSanaHolicarmishraramshaasrarshreyashi19mldangelshahcuppypie121SATRISHIneitkazidaKaShforever06teja21rinku95zubiya92Willy_Wonka.pink1Mdmadonachand91ShanafrDark-BeautyTumpa12whitelilyswara2504Sana_Jannatll_megha_llariyabestfancuteariya

swethalovely Goldie
swethalovely
swethalovely

Posted: 03 July 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged

[Actually sam called all etf people to his home to discuss what he and arjun decided {including rosh and chirag} all etf people came and servant told them he just saw samiya going to that room so all came there]

All etf settled themselves there and name appeared on screen is "Childhood Memories"...samiya became emotional seeing rosh there and rosh too became emotional remembering their moments together...

All were seeing and suddenly chirag exclaimed angel!!!!! Riya was shocked and looked at him and asked sam what his angel is doing there...

Riya was stunned and said Spider man!!!!!!! Chirag turned to riya and said Angel? Riya asked Spiderman? ...

Both looked each other and chirag gave her a bone crashing hug and uttered angel...riya smiled and replied yes spider man... And suddenly riya released herself and said wait I need to be angry on you and turned to other side...

Chirag smiled and hold her shoulders and turned her to him and said sorry Angel I know I was wrong but please believe me I will explain everything I got my angel back after a long time so please don't be angry now saying this he gave her a side hug...

All were shocked seeing this mostly arjun and rosh and arjun was thinking why the hell chirag is hugging his riya and both arjun and rosh are thinking how the hell on this earth both know each other...

Both arni are jealous literally seeing the bond between riya and chirag ... 

Please do comment ...

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaiseenaTAT_VJVirMan505samvedhaparvathycvsangeethbalaabjeyaAnushasskurkuresandwichKafenitris23MariaakankshaAsha03asya789utshasweetpari4uangelinanamarmishraangelariyaSanaHolicnicronyariyaramshaasraralka_07APRIL14doll_dimpleMishty.M.k0913155zidaKaShforever06SATRISHIneitkacuppypie121shreyashi19mldangelshahDark-BeautyWilly_Wonka.zubiya92Tumpa12whitelilyswara2504Sana_Jannatrinku95teja21MdmadonaShanafrpink1chand91ll_megha_llariyabestfankaveriw2008jeharshucuteariya_Eternity_

swethalovely Goldie
swethalovely
swethalovely

Posted: 03 July 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Note:
Please do say whether you like the update and the twist...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505angelinanamangelariyaangelshahcuppypie121zidaTumpa12whitelilyjeharshucuteariyaariyabestfan

Go to top