Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sairam175 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome story 
Loved it 
Con soon 
Please send me pm And buddy request Because of my Id problem I dont have chance to send br to anyone 
Mariaakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dear its long time.. please update.. 
jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
plz updt soon
mein updt di thi aku
ab teri baari hai
wordsofwisdom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

part 9

Riya : spiderman , tum yaha kya kr rhe ho & when u come back to Mumbai & y don't u informed me???? & y the hell on the earth you left without telling me ?????

chirag : i'm really sorry angel, voh papa ka transfer ho gya tha so i've to go & i can't inform me & then i was again posted in Mumbai but i couldn't found you & even can't go to the oldage home but i really missed you my angel & he hugged her tightly again

riya : theek hai theek hai maaf kr diya tumhe pr aisa dubara kiya na to hi swear encounterkr dungi tumhara

chirag : yes mam , waise beautiful toh humesha ki tarah bohot lg rhi hai aap

riya :aur tum humesha ki tarah bander

chirag : oye agar bandha taarif kre na toh return mein humein bhi taarif hi krni chahiye

riya : just showed him her tongue

chirag : now what was that for

riya : for thinking yourself so smart

chirag : well , i'm smart sweetheart

riya : smart my foot

chirag : yrr bohot zyada ho rha hai ab yrr yeh meine kitna miss kiya saying so he hugged her again

( arjun : y this chirag is hugging my riya again & again wht the hell is his problem can't he keep himself away from my riya & y he is calling her angel i knw my riya is just like an angel my angel but who the hell he is to call her tht can't he call her riya like others . i just wanted to rip him apart of my riyu she is my goddamn wife damn ittt )

And look likes arjun wish was granted rathore cleared his throat to gain chirag & riya's attention

Sam : ( coming in full to possessive bhai mode ) tum dono ek dusre ko kaise jante ho ???? aur yeh spiderman & angel ka chakkkr kya hai ???? aur yeh kya chala gya lga rkha hai ???

Riya :bhaiii , yeh toh mera childhood bestfriend hai oldage home wala jiske bare mein meine aapko batya tha

Sam & roshni ( together ) : oh toh yeh hai tumhara bff , but yeh angel spiderman ka kya chakkr hai ???

Riya : voh yeh humesha pero pr latakta rehta tha aur khudko superman , hero samjhta tha so i used to call him spider man

Chirag : and riyu itni achhi thi sabki madat krti rhti thi , just like an angel so i used to call her angel

Sam : oh , so tum dono toh abhi bohot saal baad mil rhe hoge right

Chirag : right , aur voh bhii as her jiju

Riya : yes , so my dear jiju mere dii ko khush rkhna wrna mein tumhari tange tod dungi sys ( arjun smiled hearing his dialogue out of her mouth )

Chirag : yes mam , aur kya baat hai aap bhi apne pati ki language bolne lagi hai , kya baat hai ha

Roshni : chirag , humari behen ko pareshan krna band kijiye

Chirag : galat baat , aap dono ladies humare khilaf hi hai

Sam : bohot ho gya guys , i knw aap log kafi time baad mile hai but we're here to discuss something imp wrna kafi late night ho jayegi . so it's better if we discuss now.

Arjun : sam , you guys discuss the matter here , i'm taking riya to our room & make her eat her dinner as she had to eat meds too & staying awake late night is not good for her health

Sam : ok

Riya : but bhaiii

Sam : no , buts aur jitni bate krni hai subah kr lena abhi arjun k sath jao

Riya went making a face

Arjun : okk , goodnight guys see you tomorrow ( in mind thank god sam an gya wrna phirse uss chirag ko mere riya k paas jhelna prta but mere riya kitni cute lg rhi thi uss puppy dog face mein )

Sam : guys lets start the meeting & one thinking arjun is on leave from tomorrow all the people there were shocked ACP Arjun or leave how ?? ( this will be revealed latter )

After dinner When riya was going to her room she met sakshi in the hall

Sakshi : gudnight bhabhi

Another shock for riya , it's first time in this two yrs tht sakshi is calling her bhabhi

Sakshi : rii , u ok na

Riya : hmmm , gudnight

Sakshi : come lets have dinner

Riya : nhi , meine aur arjun sir ne kr liya & i'm going in my room i think i need a shower

Sakshi : okk

Here arjun was talking with samakshi for sometimes

Arjun : hmm , yeh toh gaye pr meri riyu kaha hai , arjun stupid mat ban voh apne room mein hi hogi na chal apni riyu k paas chal te  hai

And he went to her room & found her looking at mirror lost in her own thoughts combing her hairs  she was looking lost but there was peace in her face which gave peace to his heart to

Arjun : riya tumne dawai lii

Riya : nhi , bs lene wali hu

Arjun : mujhe pta tha yeh lo apni meds khalo aur sojao ( he made her eat the meds & make her sleep )

After she slept arjun get up of the bed & Look around her room to the diff smiling pics of her , many crazy pics when he was doing so he come face to face with a photo of him in white shirt under which a diary was kept . arjun couldn't stop his curiosity & took the diary after a great deal of fight with his heart & mind whether to read the diary or not .arjun decide to read it. At it's first page a large & stylish writing PRINCE CHARMING was written.

recap : the diary

how was it guys ????????

sorry if short & tell us if you want update asap means tomorrow or next day

with love

swetha dii  

&

stuti

SanaHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Me firstieee...

Yipppiii

Awsum dhasu too gud mindblowing and Finally update mila...
Loved it guysss...
Awww
Riya && Chirag were and are soo cute and choldish...
Siderman & angel...
Wow
Arjun toh pura ka pura hi jall gaya...
Now chiraag Riya ka bff aur jijju bhi hai...
Gr8...

Diary...
Aisa lag raha hai...
Ki diary se arjun ko 440 volt ka jatka lagne wala hai...
Cont soonEdited by SanaHolic - 8 years ago
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update all no now how chirag and
riya no each other update soon
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally finally finally update mil gaya...awesome

Lekin ye kya arjun ko bas itusa hi jalaya...mein to socha tha..ke wo jal bhoon ke khakh hone wala hai...

Lekin jo bhi hai achha hai...
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
No doubt want update today or Tomorrow
Fantastic
Please give long update
Chirag and Riya are superb
Thank for pm
Continue soon
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail