Ariya ff Kaise yakeen dilau tujhe - Page 31

Posted: 8 years ago
If I didn't fall in trap of that bas***d bhabhi would not have to involve in this...

See now she is also suffering because of me and that bas***d is trying to harm her...Samjun pacified her that nothing will happen to her and riya...

Then sakshi went to her room and samjun too went to their rooms...Arjun saw riya sleeping in her mother's lap he was mesmerized by her innocence...

Seeing arjun riya mom slowly placed riya's head on pillow and left the room arjun slowly came and caressed her cheeks when riya turned to a side which resulted riya's head on arjun's palm...

Arjun don't want to spoil her sleep so he also slept beside her with her head on his palm...

He placed a soft kiss on riya's forehead and said I am sorry riyu but I will make everything right I promise u saying this he hugged her and slept keeping her close to him...

After sometime riya woke up and was shocked to see herself in arjun's arms...she was horrified that if arjun woke up he might be angry on her so tried to free herself but arjun got disturbed he was about to open his eyes riya immediately closed her eyes as if she is still sleeping...

Arjun opened his eyes and saw riya still sleeping in his arms a smile appeared on his lips he caressed her face and gave a peck on her forehead and lips and said riyu before he could continue his mobile started ringing he slowly placed her on pillow immediately took the mobile and left out not to disturb riya...
Edited by swethalovely - 8 years ago
Arjun picked the call it was ayush and ayush started acting as a innocent person saying Riya is still after him ...

Arjun got angry and shouted at ayush to stop all his drama as he came to know all about ayush...

Ayush was shocked but smirked arjun that he will make Riya his as she is such a beauty and any guy can be latto on her and will want to have her and his worst evil thoughts against Riya which got arjun super pissed of and warned ayush that his death will be in arjun hands...

Arjun fully warned ayush to stay away from Riya and sakshi...otherwise he can't imagine his death also it will be hell...and cut the phone...

Here in Riya room...

Riya opened her eyes ensuring arjun went out she touched her lips where arjun kissed her and was thinking is she dreaming or what she herself know how hard she controlled her not to react for the feelings raised in her...

She doesn't know how to react she went to washroom freshened up and went down...

She went to her parents room and saw her mother wasn't there she suddenly saw a DVD by seeing the name on it tears started rolling...Same time rathod also came for their mom but noticed riya with tears...

He went near her and placed his hand on her shoulder she immediately hugged him and cried rathod observed the DVD he too had tears and hugged her back ...

He know she loved to watch it with her siblings but today they two were only there even though he took her near home theatre and played that and he joined her...

[Actually sam called all etf people to his home to discuss what he and arjun decided {including rosh and chirag} all etf people came and servant told them he just saw samiya going to that room so all came there]

All etf settled themselves there and name appeared on screen is "Childhood Memories"...samiya became emotional seeing rosh there and rosh too became emotional remembering their moments together...

All were seeing and suddenly chirag exclaimed angel!!!!! Riya was shocked and looked at him and asked sam what his angel is doing there...

Riya was stunned and said Spider man!!!!!!! Chirag turned to riya and said Angel? Riya asked Spiderman? ...

Both looked each other and chirag gave her a bone crashing hug and uttered angel...riya smiled and replied yes spider man... And suddenly riya released herself and said wait I need to be angry on you and turned to other side...

Chirag smiled and hold her shoulders and turned her to him and said sorry Angel I know I was wrong but please believe me I will explain everything I got my angel back after a long time so please don't be angry now saying this he gave her a side hug...

All were shocked seeing this mostly arjun and rosh and arjun was thinking why the hell chirag is hugging his riya and both arjun and rosh are thinking how the hell on this earth both know each other...

Both arni are jealous literally seeing the bond between riya and chirag ... 

Please do comment ...

Note:
Please do say whether you like the update and the twist...

Wow
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
Awesome fantastic amez super update
loveit
Cont soon
Awesome😛 would love to see more jealous Arjun😉 plz continue soon thanx for PM