wht say , etf ko bulaye investigation k liye ??πŸ˜‰

wow yaar kya dhaasu idea aaya hai tere dimaag meinπŸ˜‰
arre der kis baat ki
jaldi jaldi etf ko bula...πŸ˜›
issi bahane mere hero..arjun ko hug bhi kar lungi..😳😳
swethalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi dearies here u go we r giving first update...I have read all comments thanks for that...many are sad to see riya sad ...okay so I m giving this update full of riya 

Part 1

Sunrays along with alarm are disturbing a beautiful girl who is sleeping peacefully in her room...she finally woke up and smiled seeing her family pic hanging on the wall opposite to her bed...

She said "I Love u Bhai and Didi I love u both a lot"...she chuckled and said "Oops I forgot I love one more person and took out a pic from the draw near her bed and kissed it and said " I Love u more than My life Mr.Rawte..."

U Guys Guessed it right The girl is riya, didi is roshni, Bhai is Sam and Mr.Rawte obviously Arjun...

She went and got freshened up and went down and saw Sam reading News Paper and immediately she hugged him by placing her hands around his neck said : Good Morning Bhaiyyuu...Sam smiled at her and made her come infront of him and kiassed her cheek and said Good morning Crazy...

Riya pouted and said Kya bhaiyyuu mein ithna pyar se aapko bhaiyyu bhularahi hu aur aap mujhe Crazy keh rahe ho??? Jayiye mein aapse baath nahi karthi hu and she pouted like a child...Sam smiled and hold his ears and said sorry she forgive him and hugged him and asked where is diduuu sam showed her kitchen so she ran there calling diduuu...

Here in kitchen roshni is cooking along with their mother Mrs.Rathod..[Basically their parents live in Rajasthan but came here for some time to spend with their kids].She ran into kitchen hugged both her mom and sister and wished them good morning. When her mother asked her y she woke up early she said : Maa aap bhul gayeho kya har saal mein iss din kyon utjathi hu..

Riya's mom stopped what all she is doing and came to riya cupped her face blessed her and kissed her on forehead and said ha bhool gayi hu riyu par abh yaadh aagaya...Riya just smiled and hugged her mom and wiped her mom tears and said aloud didu dekhona maa bhi choti bachi khi tarah rorahi hai and giggles...

Roshni laughs at her and her mom smacks her arm for teasing her...

She went to her room and arranged few things and took arjun pic and said woh kya hain na AcP Arjun aaj shyam thak mein busy hu na isi liya mein aapke bare mein jyadha soch nahi pavungi aapkho patha haina so maaf kijiye bye..saying this she kept arjun pic back and came out of her room and went into some room where family potraits are there...

She changed a garland for one of the pic and  said dekha naanu mein aagayi hu but sorry ha I m late...Ok bye naanu I have to reach there at time she gave a flying kiss to the pic and went down and saw all waiting for her in breakfast table...

They are having breakfast and riya's dad asked her khab ja raheho beta for which riya replied papa bus isey katham karke javungi...

Papa: Sam thujhe chod dega beta...thumne kaha khi thumhari gaadi karabh hogayi  hai...

Riya: Ha papa par bhaiyyu kho kaam hoga na...

Sam: Koyi baath nahi riyu I will drop u there and u tell the service people to bring it directly there so u can come home ...

Riya: Teekeh bhaiyyu hum breakfast katham karke chalenge... 

After breakfast sam dropped riyu at the place bid her good bye and left for office...

ETF Office

He entered the office and saw all present there went to his place and sat and asked Ayesha for coffee...Choree, Liza and Ayesha were shocked to see sam coming alone and asking Ayesha coffee

[Basically sam aur riya hamesha saath athey hai aur agar kuch baar riya late bhi ayetho woh uski aane ka wait karkhe coffee peetha hai] 

Shree asked out of anxiety that where is riya and why is not he waiting for her...Sam understood the meaning and smiled and said she won't  come today, when asked y he replied aaj uski nanaji kha death anniversary hai so riya old age home gayi hai aur woh har saal jathi hai...

All were amused but resumed their work...and Ayesha went to bring coffee for all and chai for arjun...

[ Its riya's Nanaji's Death anniversary . He died a few years ago he loves riya a lot and she is apple of his eye before dying he took a promise from riya he can't see tears in her eyes because of him...Riya too loves him a lot so on his death  she will visit a old age home and will spend her day there {she will visit often but that is special} making the people in that home do some funny and refreshing activities and will bring a big smile and satisfaction on their face...She will surprise the people there and will arrange a lavish lunch for them...]

Here riya is completely involved with the people there and was playing like a kid...All the people love her a lot and blessed her to have a great future and her every wish will come true..

Here in etf office all are doing paper work and choree missing riya a lot paper work is becoming boring...its six  sam asked all of them to go for home as there is no case ...While leaving sam got a call from his dad stating riya didn't return home and her car is in house...

Sam understood that his little sister in excitement must have forgotten to inform the guys to get the car to orphanage. He told his dad that he will go to get her and cut the call, immediately called the orphanage and learnt she is still there he informed them that he will come and take her...

Sam went there and saw riya doing masthi with them and the atmosphere there is very nice which is quiet energetic... He smiled at his little sister antics ( he is seeing a small kid there instead of riya... But he don't know that his little sister is in love with his bff)...

Sam went near her and she hugged him and they both bid bye to the people there and left for home...in SUV after few minutes Sam started reprimanding riya but he got no answer so he turned to her side and saw riya sleeping like a baby...( bichari bahuth thank gayi hein naa...)
They reached home and sam took her to room and made her sleep  properly on bed...all her family members were smiling seeing her...

No precap...
To be continued..
Please do comment...

ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow dearies...
first congrates for joint ff...
wow what a concept...
just loved it...
beautiful...
do continue soon
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh tune to mujhe prologue mein hi rula diya 😭

ClumsyAgent thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mind blowing
fantastic
amazing update...
loved sam and riyas bonding
etf mai sab log riya ko miss kar rahe the..
continue soon
thanks for PM
angelinanam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome prologue 
n  nyz CS 
chapter is mindblowing
loved riya 's antics 
great job 
n thanks 4 pm me
cutenamu thumbnail