Reporters

India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Ananya Kashyap - On a learning curve (Page 2)

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:51am | IP Logged
This is such a great post . And i think i will agree with you here. Ananya was not wrong to try and protect Mahi, she had taken the decision in a jiffy, the woman in her was disgusted, the woman in her took over the honest reporter in her. There are times that we are so much driven by our emotions that we fail to figure out the consequences and just listen to our hearts, and i am sure Kabir in his initial days must have ben just like her, the glimpses of him being emotionally driven are seen too, but with age and time he has evolved and so will Ananya.
Ananya's only mistake, is that she chose to ignore Khaled-Kabir's situations, i think she was disrespectful when she claimed that she will listen to her Insaaniyat and that is what had made khaled furious. Yes they are businessmen, i also agree that yes Kabir-Khaled have agendas, but they are or were never in favor of exploiting somebody's lives for their success, atleast not Kabir. Ananya claimed to know kabir very well, but she actually failed at this i guess.

Also, kabir knew that Maahi wa sin Ananya's house, he is powerful and has greater reaches, he could somehow bring Maahi with the help of Laxman, but he chose not to. I really appreciate and respect Kabir for that, he not only saved Ananya from the bigger mess but also helped the channel at the worst possible situation recently.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.AeDilHaiMushkil

Metis Viewbie
Metis
Metis

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia_junkie

Originally posted by CT_Shreya

It's okay. I doubt I'll be able to watch today's episode with the multitude of meetings I have, so at least I don't feel Reporters deprived. LOL

He already has. I went and read the spoiler and basically he's told her that she now has 2 options without actually saying it: trust him or leave. And I have full expectations that she will choose the first one.

Hailaa.. just read! 
The cat is out of the bag.. Mr. Sharma is hurt that she didn't trust him eh.. 

Sheesh *drools already* A authoritative Kabir Sharma.. Day Dreaming 
That she will.. Wink

It's so obvious from the way he dragged her away two days ago. And then yesterday the way he pretty much ignored her. He's hurt. The questionnaire didn't affect him as much as his idiot reporter not trusting him did. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.AeDilHaiMushkil

Go to top