Reporters
Reporters

Ananya Kashyap - On a learning curve

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:19am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkchocolaterenjinivarmaDexterRocksZannat._habiba_..sweetchilly..violettesirimiri

sirimiri IF-Sizzlerz
sirimiri
sirimiri

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:00am | IP Logged
You weaved your words perfectly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Aah.. indeed she is on learning curve.  And also its test of her determination and values.

As per spoiler, Kabir will help him out as I imagined logically (Laxman - Raid - Inspector - Armaan news - Kabir!) It had to reach kabir's ears!

but I had thought tht may b Khalid wud indirectly bargain with Ananya the Mahi story.  Par ye to zabardast spoiler hai.. Ananya wud b tested yet again against obligation as Kabir saves Armaan.

Clich hai par interesting hai.  Bcoz this will again put ananya in dilemma and she wud again need to chose betn two things.

but this time I think she is going to get a dhamakedaar 2 L worth breaking news from Mahi herself!

He he he.. now the story is getting predictable!LOL

Thnx to spoilers!EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.AeDilHaiMushkil

Metis Viewbie
Metis
Metis

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Dang even without reading the spoiler the fun is spoiled because you spoiled it. Angry LOL

Honestly I never thought she was wrong. I just feel she needs to show more trust in her profession and especially in her crush cum inspiration cum mentor cum boss. Kabir is basically everything for her and if she can't trust him then she really has no right to expect anything from Kabir in return either.

No comments on the spoiler you gave away as well. Tongue

Zannat.AeDilHaiMushkil

AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by violette

Aah.. indeed she is on learning curve.  And also its test of her determination and values.

As per spoiler, Kabir will help him out as I imagined logically (Laxman - Raid - Inspector - Armaan news - Kabir!) It had to reach kabir's ears!

but I had thought tht may b Khalid wud indirectly bargain with Ananya the Mahi story.  Par ye to zabardast spoiler hai.. Ananya wud b tested yet again against obligation as Kabir saves Armaan.

Clich hai par interesting hai.  Bcoz this will again put ananya in dilemma and she wud again need to chose betn two things.

but this time I think she is going to get a dhamakedaar 2 L worth breaking news from Mahi herself!

He he he.. now the story is getting predictable!LOL

Thnx to spoilers!EmbarrassedLOL

Exaactly!! 
Which is why somehow Kabir will end up being the key to saving Armaan.. 

HAhah.. trust Khalid to do that.. But if Ananya's stance so far is to be believed, she will not take the bait.. I know it's easier to say.. I would probably go insane if my brother was in place of her's.. 

But if she refuses to trade Mahi, Kabir himself will wave his magic wand around and rescue Armaan.. 
Coz then he'd understand that the crazy, determined girl can go yo any extent to deliver justice.. And perhaps we might get a peep into his past, where he would've done the same too.. 

As for Mahi, arre usko hosh toh aane do.. Phir KKN mein bade bade dhamkaake honge.. All in all, Khalid ke liye entertainment guaranteed.. 

yeh lo! Hadh ho gayi.. Spoiler to screenplay.. WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.

AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Dang even without reading the spoiler the fun is spoiled because you spoiled it. Angry LOL

Honestly I never thought she was wrong. I just feel she needs to show more trust in her profession and especially in her crush cum inspiration cum mentor cum boss. Kabir is basically everything for her and if she can't trust him then she really has no right to expect anything from Kabir in return either.

Hahaha.. Oopsie.. *kaan pakding*
Learnt my lesson.. Next time will add 'spoiler alert*.. Tongue

just what I mean.. She will end up learning a lot by the time this story comes to a closure.. 
As for Kabir, he's a hero.. So he will jump to the rescue of the lady, but in his own twisted way, me thinks.. Wink

Am waiting for explosions!! I feel KaYa deprived.. Ouch

MetisZannat.

Metis Viewbie
Metis
Metis

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia_junkie

Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Hahaha.. Oopsie.. *kaan pakding*
Learnt my lesson.. Next time will add 'spoiler alert*.. Tongue

just what I mean.. She will end up learning a lot by the time this story comes to a closure.. 
As for Kabir, he's a hero.. So he will jump to the rescue of the lady, but in his own twisted way, me thinks.. Wink

Am waiting for explosions!! I feel KaYa deprived.. Ouch

It's okay. I doubt I'll be able to watch today's episode with the multitude of meetings I have, so at least I don't feel Reporters deprived. LOL

He already has. I went and read the spoiler and basically he's told her that she now has 2 options without actually saying it: trust him or leave. And I have full expectations that she will choose the first one.

Zannat.AeDilHaiMushkil

AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CT_Shreya

It's okay. I doubt I'll be able to watch today's episode with the multitude of meetings I have, so at least I don't feel Reporters deprived. LOL

He already has. I went and read the spoiler and basically he's told her that she now has 2 options without actually saying it: trust him or leave. And I have full expectations that she will choose the first one.

Hailaa.. just read! 
The cat is out of the bag.. Mr. Sharma is hurt that she didn't trust him eh.. 

Sheesh *drools already* A authoritative Kabir Sharma.. Day Dreaming 
That she will.. Wink

Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 14 May 2015 at 7:45am

MetisZannat.

Go to top