Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Balki's and Mohit Suri's next to start in August (Page 7)

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
^ and what's wrong with multistarers, weren't DCH and ZNMD too, yet they praised equivocally and got bo success, all the actors got their share of fame. A well made film is a well made film period. I think Sid should have done this rather then K&S. 

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Two hero movies?? I am getting tired of this phrase.LOL

What is wrong with them?? Its just two characters sharing the screen for a majority of the movie length. Even more so in intouchables, it will be dominated by these two characters. About 90 percent movie will be on them both.

Edited by -Arsal- - 16 May 2015 at 9:35am
swati82 IF-Dazzler
swati82
swati82

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Is it just me or are two-hero films the latest trend?

Edited by swati82 - 16 May 2015 at 9:37am
-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati82

Been going for ages.  Name some recent ones that have come out??

Neela-Paani Goldie
Neela-Paani
Neela-Paani

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piyatrix

^ and what's wrong with multistarers, weren't DCH and ZNMD too, yet they praised equivocally and got bo success, all the actors got their share of fame. A well made film is a well made film period. I think Sid should have done this rather then K&S. 

Well would've never opposed this one,if Intouchables remake was being helmed by a Zoya or Farhan or even ROM(who beautifully crafted RDB and presented the ensemble cast in best way possible) either..Mohit Suri aint a director of the same caliber...neither is he known as ambassador of quality cinema...I dont think of his movies barring two as well made flicks..especially the most popular EV and A2 had lot of flaws..Also I think its HIGH HIGH time Sid gets out of Dharma...I am more against this project as this is coming after K & S..seriously what 4 multi starrers in consecutive 2 yrs?Ouch ..Once in a while muti starrer project is fine...especially after u prove your acting capabilities and sure other actors wont overshadow you...Or else naah..at this point of his career,Sid aint making the right choices by only opting for multi lead projects I feel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I think more than Intouchables remake, Mohit Suri or 2-hero movies yet another Dharma movie is an overkill for SidM. Though who in their right mind rejects Dharma...but all of SidM have had a Dharma connection.
Neela-Paani Goldie
Neela-Paani
Neela-Paani

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Two hero movies?? I am getting tired of this phrase.LOL

What is wrong with them?? Its just two characters sharing the screen for a majority of the movie length. Even more so in intouchables, it will be dominated by these two characters. About 90 percent movie will be on them both.

Only if they stick to original script.Right now talks have been going on abt how Mohit & Kjo wants to commercialize it more,add some romantic angle to the story and convert it into sappy romcom...so the entire theme and structure of script will go hay wire only..then what credibility of the original would be attached to this new version?Confused
swati82 IF-Dazzler
swati82
swati82

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Originally posted by swati82

Been going for ages.  Name some recent ones that have come out??

Yeah true just seems like we're hearing about so many, Intouchables, Brothers, Dilwale, Dhishoom, Vishal's Saif-Shahid film, Ram-Lakhan, Adi Chopra's next...

Edited by swati82 - 16 May 2015 at 9:48am

Go to top