Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Farhan would be perfect.

Do it Mohit.
-Arsal- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Yeah vella Saif is a good choice. Farhan is supposed to shoot RockOn2 at the same time. 

Armannon pe pani phair diya...

But not Saif. Anyone but him or Arjun.
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pretty sure Varun is confirmed for HG. One of the writers of the film inadvertently confirmed it on twitter so i highly doubt he's doing intouchables. 
Saif or Farhan would have been good but Kjo wanted an all young star cast so unfortunately i don't think it'll be either of them
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swati82

Pretty sure Varun is confirmed for HG. One of the writers of the film inadvertently confirmed it on twitter so i highly doubt he's doing intouchables.

Saif or Farhan would have been good but Kjo wanted an all young star cast so unfortunately i don't think it'll be either of them

Yeah that new HOD of Balaji has almost confirmed VD being in Half Girlfriend on twitter πŸ˜† Honestly I read the book its quite lame + too lengthy for screen adaptation...But I am pinning my hopes on Kekta she's a smart cookie will definitely make necessary script changes & commercialize accordingly..so let's see
On the other hand I have no hopes from Intouchables remake πŸ˜† the film is too good & pure to be remade by Suri+helmed by Kjo...last I read sid was the other lead no..
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Chalo good VD is doing HG. The rest are saved. I am sure they will cut that "Deti hain toh de...warna kat le" dialogue. Now its among Arjun, Ayushman, Ranveer for the other roles. 
-Arsal- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shutter_Island

Yeah that new HOD of Balaji has almost confirmed VD being in Half Girlfriend on twitter πŸ˜† Honestly I read the book its quite lame + too lengthy for screen adaptation...But I am pinning my hopes on Kekta she's a smart cookie will definitely make necessary script changes & commercialize accordingly..so let's see
On the other hand I have no hopes from Intouchables remake πŸ˜† the film is too good & pure to be remade by Suri+helmed by Kjo...last I read sid was the other lead no..

You just didn't say that. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I wanted Varun to do intouchables. No matter how bad, it will still be a million times better than HG.

Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Chalo good VD is doing HG. The rest are saved. I am sure they will cut that "Deti hain toh de...warna kat le" dialogue. Now its among Arjun, Ayushman, Ranveer for the other roles. 

Knowing Ekta she'll probably add few more.

Can't imagine Varun as a basketball player, maybe Ekta will change the sport 

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

You just didn't say that. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I wanted Varun to do intouchables. No matter how bad, it will still be a million times better than HG.

Oh I did ;maybe for self satisfactionπŸ˜†...well there were reports that Kekta isn't happy with the response of HalfGirlfriend so she has asked to rewrite the script...and I believe she is even capable of a complete revamp...though I would have preferred VD allotting dates for TFIOS remake instead of any of these Mohit suri projects...my actual problem with the idea of Intouchables remake is that I love that film πŸ˜† & can't see my fav being a part of its ruination.. coz I am damn sure they will add unnecessary romantic angles and may even adultrate the purity of Driss & Phillipe relationship...they already are adamant on taking 2 young actors dunno for what reason..
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜’  I wanted Sid as Driss, but if they are starting in August then it won't happen. BOO!!!

If Alia is in this movie and the other lead goes to Varun I will be mega pissed. I have been wanting Sid and Alia in a Mohit Suri film since I saw Ek Villain.  The girl won't have much to do in this film so I would be shocked if Alia takes it after all the smart choices she's made.  But she really wants to work with Mohit so who knows.  But I am looking forward to this film so I really hope the other lead is not Varun or Arjun.  
-Arsal- thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

πŸ˜’  I wanted Sid as Driss, but if they are starting in August then it won't happen. BOO!!!

If Alia is in this movie and the other lead goes to Varun I will be mega pissed. I have been wanting Sid and Alia in a Mohit Suri film since I saw Ek Villain.  The girl won't have much to do in this film so I would be shocked if Alia takes it after all the smart choices she's made.  But she really wants to work with Mohit so who knows.  But I am looking forward to this film so I really hope the other lead is not Varun or Arjun.  

I want Adi as Driss.πŸ˜† Read somewhere a while back that he will be playing Driss. Not sure how reliable that was.

Yeah, if they are starting in Aug; it rules Sid out. About the girl; wasn't she with Philippe? Doubt Alia will take this up and the role will be very tinny.