Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

What I think might happen in the future... - Page 2

gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

what makes u to think that ur vision of story have to be? clearly when there is revenge and that too for the whole family definitely there is not going to be love...so just sharing a hug and what scenes we really had btw arjun radhika so far...and todays episode only revenge is shown in arjuns eyes...

Last week fully they had samaira track and guess the trps is awesome reduced...i dont think cvs are going for that same mistake...

atleast the cvs are starting the friendship track by tomorrow...

waiting for ardhika story...

DONT BASH

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The story may go the way firstly I want to know the reason for the revenge.. May be after revenge Arjun ll fall in love wit Sam truly an Sam ll be shown the hate for him..
DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ri21

aham said his character ll have layers. at the end of the day 4 are protagonists only as its the story of 4 friends..

The title its given for frnds but I read the show theme its writtens about love hate relationship
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After watching today's episode, I can say it seems like the show is headed in that direction. There doesn't seem to be only revenge/anger inside of Arjun when it comes to Samaira/her family. There seemed to be a tenderness in the way he reminisced upon his memories in that house, with Samaira. It may not have been love at that time (& probably wasn't since they were kids) but they have an undeniable connection. He seemed so lonely, yearning to be included as he lingered on the outside and then Sam coming to him seemed symbolic.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: divyarnav

The title its given for frnds but I read the show theme its writtens about love hate relationship

ya they said friendship love hate relatnshp btw 2 hearts and dreams. 
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soni595

After watching today's episode, I can say it seems like the show is headed in that direction. There doesn't seem to be only revenge/anger inside of Arjun when it comes to Samaira/her family. There seemed to be a tenderness in the way he reminisced upon his memories in that house, with Samaira. It may not have been love at that time (& probably wasn't since they were kids) but they have an undeniable connection. He seemed so lonely, yearning to be included as he lingered on the outside and then Sam coming to him seemed symbolic.

exactly there is some connection btw them.. n i  was touched when sam said how ll they dance there is no music and he puts her hand on his heart and tells her to listen. i dont how much he fakes it but when he is dancing with her he never fakes it
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

exactly there is some connection btw them.. n i was touched when sam said how ll they dance there is no music and he puts her hand on his heart and tells her to listen. i dont how much he fakes it but when he is dancing with her he never fakes it

It's all fake. A person doesn't fall in love who has come with full detailed plan of revenge.It's looks like from childhood his aim is destroy them. His meeting with Sam, his weird way of suddenly meeting her, giving suggestions, then entry in BS, and her home. Everything is plan.
Ri21 thumbnail
why does he shed tears when he sees sam hurt?? why does it affect him so much when she says she hates him??
a kid cant be so complex and think of revenge.. he adored her since childhood the way he looked at her.. 
its just the way u wanna see it. but writers are indirectly showing us all. and as bonnie said the pictures arjun took depicted love not hatred..
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

why does he shed tears when he sees sam hurt?? why does it affect him so much when she says she hates him??

a kid cant be so complex and think of revenge.. he adored her since childhood the way he looked at her..
its just the way u wanna see it. but writers are indirectly showing us all. and as bonnie said the pictures arjun took depicted love not hatred..

There must be somewhere in childhood, Sam hurted his emotions, May be blamed, insulted him, inspite of being innocent and his father must have done something really bad, so he s hurt becoz he expected at least her to trust him.

His tears shows he is good man, and no good man who takes revenge will happy on hurting others but he believes that those people have to be taught a lesson.Revenge literally destroy you from within. But it's really imp to teach the lesson for wrong doings.
Ri21 thumbnail
lets wait and see
coz arjun definatly feels somethng for sam it may not be love but somewhere they are connected