What I think might happen in the future...

Posted: 8 years ago
I think Samaira will fall in love with Arjun. When she finds out about the revenge plot, she will be heart broken and will break up with him. As she detaches herself from him, Arjun will then realize he's also in love with her and want to get her back. Hence begins the struggles of him winning her back. 
I really hope this is how it happens. I really really want Arjun and Samaira to end up together. I hope that's how it plays out. 
I hope so. Otherwise no justice for Sam.. He breaks her heart go with other girl.
Sam is already infatuated with Arjun...my only concern is when Arjun shows up his real avtaar...this girl who is already broken up due to family issues is gonna suffer like crazy...as this break up will be difficult for her to calm down...the trust, the friendship will all be reduced to  a question mark in her life...😔 Edited by -allizwell- - 8 years ago
we also thought like this.. we all know sam ll be shattered after the heartbreak and if her best friend ditches her too i dont knw what ll happen but certainly m not gonna encourage this by watchng. if my best friend  dates my ex lover i ll prefer to have an enemy than a friend.
Yeah I think that's what'll happen too - atleast that's the vibe I'm getting from their current interactions. Besides, there is a thin line between love and hate because of the severe intensity of the emotions evoked in those feelings.
I hope for the same. I really want Arjun to feel bad and quilty for all those hurtful things he had done to Sam. And truly fall in love with Sam. And sam being hurt would of course reject him, and thus Arjun have to prove to her he actually loves her for real this time. And it won't be any easy this time for Arjun.
Edited by ..sahana.. - 8 years ago
this is the only logical way the stry should go forward 
Hey acknowledge the fact Aham Sharma is an antagonist hero. He entered into Bird Song just to destroy Samrat and his family. Samiara is just a pawn for him to destroy Samrat and his family, acquire Bird Song. It's not a lovey dovey story at all. He is such a complex character might be obsessed with her for a while but don't  think he can ever have  true love with Samaira and same goes with Radhika that she can ever fall for Arjun. He is just a player guys...I get Baazighar movie vibes wherein SRK died at the end.
Story has lot of potential if it's not stretched and goes in right route. 

I also wish d same... Arjun shud feel d Pain as he is going to hurt her most..!
aham said his character ll have layers. at the end of the day 4 are protagonists only as its the story of 4 friends..