ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #149- Tumne Jo Jhoot Bola, Kya Woh Bhi Sahi Tha ll - Page 86

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by RatiTheAngel.

iam also very good soo kya vichar hai app ke ajj ke epi ko le ke 
Based on the LU, I'm glad things are moving. Before Pragya does something even MORE regretful, I'm glad Abhi found out about the "pregnancy". I'm eager to see how he plays it because he can't be too impulsive and just act in anger if he wants to expose Ta~nu.
Originally posted by vivkriti

that's true, but it's not even that! It's just since I'm going the catalogues, I have to go through all of them again anyway, so I'm wondering if it'll be worth it. But I missed so many STUFF!!! πŸ˜­
Originally posted by harisha_kb

Priya I was talking about abhi making pragya do something for the first time on her birthday which will leave a lasting memory..

For eg ..first kiss, first (ahem ahem) first time playing guitar , first time swimming , sky diving etc..

For her enjoyment ..some thing in a rockstar way..

He is celebrating it should be rocking
So he can plan something that she likes, na? She loves to read so take her to meet her favorite author at a book-signing or romantic outing to a botanical garden or an aquarium followed by some thing daring that he would do like skydiving.
Originally posted by harisha_kb

lol.. i want him to make her do something for the first time which she had never done before..
i am thinking of it for writing a drabble..

people list oout things which prags must have not done till now..

romantic,funny and exciting...

ohh i can tell you something she had not done till now...😳 if you get what i mean πŸ€£
Originally posted by RatiTheAngel.

Originally posted by ash k

Love it!!!!!

Tired, work was just busy etc as usual... weekend so time to relax!!!!!

How's you?
I'm good! Quite busy as well, unfortunately... *siighs* The weekends are ALWAYS more busier! πŸ˜­
Originally posted by Fanaah

Your catalogue is awesome yaar I have gone through just first AT n it was superb. Good work yaar
Originally posted by Tilashini

Rishu i have one more make rotis together and they play with the dough πŸ˜† lol u o like abhi hugs prags n helps her to make it☺️ sudddenly dadi comes in abhi tries to cover up🀣
Oooh! Tilu! NICE! Or she's trying to bake a cake and all THAT FROSTING! I.D.E.A.S! SO MANY ideas with frosting!!! πŸ˜†
Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
What I liked about today is that things are moving fast it was an overall a good episode .. Abhi trying to follow Pragya..
Abhi is Superman he has a super hearing !
I loved how Pragya taunt herself on imagining Abhi really cute you know how much she is in love with him.
The green shirt guy was ogling at Pragya I loved how Abhi seemed to be irked and sent that guy away..
What I liked about the coffee scene we get to know that Pragya understood that Abhi wanted to say SOMETHING to her and it's not related to Tanu's Pregnancy omg Pragya just think ...
Abhi saying how he can be the father he is really irritated I can't wait for Monday that Precap was fabulous
Originally posted by Asma-

What I liked about today is that things are moving fast it was an overall a good episode .. Abhi trying to follow Pragya..
Abhi is Superman he has a super hearing !
I loved how Pragya taunt herself on imagining Abhi really cute you know how much she is in love with him.
The green shirt guy was ogling at Pragya I loved how Abhi seemed to be irked and sent that guy away..
What I liked about the coffee scene we get to know that Pragya understood that Abhi wanted to say SOMETHING to her and it's not related to Tanu's Pregnancy omg Pragya just think ...
Abhi saying how he can be the father he is really irritated I can't wait for Monday that Precap was fabulous 

Hello Asma
Good that story moving fast as we no more bear with this mahanta drama n loved that Abhi knows the truth. He will try to expose Tanu . hope now it is not dragged more . don't think Pragya will know soon what Abhi wanted to tell her