Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #149- Tumne Jo Jhoot Bola, Kya Woh Bhi Sahi Tha ll - Page 72

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Tia-

But she would expose Tannu if it helps her Purab cause (Purab would appreciate her doing something for AbhiGya).

Isn't she over that after Tanu caught her red handed? I mean, I know Aalu won't stop because she doesn't give a damn about Tanu's opinion but she won't do pure goodness to get Purab back.
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

But she would expose Tannu if it helps her Purab cause (Purab would appreciate her doing something for AbhiGya).

Well, she supposedly went to call Purab, so if she tells him that Pragya's acting suspicious, it's more than likely that RaBul will get involved.
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IamMeethu

Why is Abhi letting Her sit on his lap? 😔

To throw her off later...😈😆
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The next part begins with Abhi in the car thinking about how Tanu got pregnant, and that she told Pragya and not me. He has flashbacks of why pragya was asking those questions about a pregnant woman and her rights, confession night etc. Abhi thinks of the close scene and all the bad stuff she did with Dadi and how she was crying with dadi's pic. Abhi looks upset.

Purab gets a call from Aaliyah, she asks where he is. Purab says you should have texted me. Aaliyah says sorry i disturbed you, you know since pragya has done this, everyone shocked, urab wondering what she is talking about. Aaliyah says I thought Bhai told you, I cn't tell you it means Abhi didn't want you to know.

She asks Purab to go for his flight and then call as soon as he lands. Purab says if it wasn;t urgent, I would have cancelled the flight.

Dadi meanwhile is very upset, Swarna and Indu both ask Dadi why she is down, did pragya apologize. Dadi says please tell her if she thinks I made a mistake, I will apologize, Indu Daasi says why are you getting so emotional and that too for someone who didn;t care for your emotions. Pragya refused your decision, maybe she feels the decision she took is right but she should have talked to you this way. When Abhi makes a mistake, you hold his ears to make him apologize, do the same with Pragya. Swarni says do the same with pragya, Dadi agrees.

Pragya enters MM (all daasis dadi in iving room), she's wondering how to face them but now after hurting them, if I say sorry, everything will be spoilt. I need to be strong and stay focussed. They notice pragya, dadi turns around and calls her. Pragya says I am very tired, I am going to sleep. Dadi Daasis shocked. Indu Daasi wondering what's wrong and why she's doing this.

Upcoming: Tanu on Abhi's lap sweet talking, he is looking at her quietly

Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
-Nimmy- thumbnail
omg wait!!!! its friday!!!😲 what is happening????
i thought it was monday today!!! 

haayyeee...bhindi!!! here i come!!! 

okay people in the next 15 minutes if i come here please kick me out!!!
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ATTENTION:

DEE is having a slight trouble with her live feed.

She will be back soon with the rest of the update.

Fanaah thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

Hi Every one Priya and Min great to see you after a long time

well the sitting on the lap is coming 🤢

Hi Nuha! *hugs tightly*

I'm making use of my selective sight and ignoring it for the fact that Abhi's acting to get info. from her.
IamMeethu thumbnail
No problem Dee! Take your time.
Fanaah thumbnail
Thank you for letting us know, Donny!

We wait patiently with bated breath!
Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail