ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #149- Tumne Jo Jhoot Bola, Kya Woh Bhi Sahi Tha ll - Page 70

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by MinMinMehra

Navy, pri and Tiyu darling! Hugs and kisses! Missed you all...I've got almost 10 ATs to catch up to...but that will have to be later...cannot believe we've reached 149 already! 
what!!! 
we are on 149!!

i thought we're on 144!!! 😕

i really didn't realize until you pointed it out!!😕😕
Originally posted by IamMeethu

Hi Minmin! Lovely to see you here. It's been ages! Hugs. ❤️ 🤗

Aashu it has been...you'd disappeared before and then I came on less when you came back! 🤗
Originally posted by -Tia-

Including the "romance" one?😆

Kyun nahi? 😆. Absolutely!
Originally posted by -Nimmy-

what!!! 
we are on 149!!

i thought we're on 144!!! 😕

i really didn't realize until you pointed it out!!😕😕
*LOL* Nimboo! 😆 *pats head*

Shouldn't you be studying? *pokes* We NEED you here once we reach 150!
Pragya calls Tanu, asking where she is, Tanu says I'm here with blue scarf. Pragya spots her, sits and says i know it's your life but nothing will happen with an abortion. Tanu says I do trust you, when I heard from Aaliyah, I know it's very difficult for you to hurt Dadi, it means making an enemy of them, thank you so much Pragya, how do I thank you? Pragya says I' not doing this for you, Im doing it for my husband and his family. Tanu says does he talk about me, does he miss me? Pragya says I can't talk to you about this. Pragya says he is famous, he has worked very hard, I don't want his image and his career to be affected, whatever I am doing, I am doing for him.

Abhi arrives, in the area and is searching for her. He spots her sitting with someone. he hides from her sight by covering himself. Tanu says you're giving me life's happiness but you've given me hope that I will get my love, my child will get Abhi's name.

Abhi moves to the next table with the newspaper. Tanu continues saying doc says I have very lil time for abortion, I will not be able to work, do assignments. Abhi is shocked, he is wondering who this girl is talking about pregnancy to Pragya. Tanu says I haven't told Abhi I am pregnant. Abhi is shocked. Tanu says I will tell Abhi when everything is sorted. Abhi thinks to himself TANU? Tanu tels Pragya says I hope he doesn't have a problem making me his wife.

Pragya is surprised, saying you haven't told him? Pragya thinking of that night, and wondering if she hasn't told him then, why was he so happy and what did he want to tell me that night?

Abhi leaves from the restaurant.

Upcoming: Tanu and Abhi in Tanu's house, Tanu sitting on his lap talking. Abhi looking wicked mad and Tanu is talking, he says you're hiding something from me.
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
So TaBhi confrontation is today!! Yey! Very fast pace.

they are really fast we will have also abhi and tanu convo 
Originally posted by -Tia-

So TaBhi confrontation is today!! Yey! Very fast pace.

it feel weird to have all this in one episode
Originally posted by Fanaah

*LOL* Nimboo! 😆 *pats head*

Shouldn't you be studying? *pokes* We NEED you here once we reach 150!
haayeee...i know i am supposed to...
but i don't feel like!!! 😭

okay maybe a little bhindi will help me to study throughout the night!!!

so time to stop ignoring the glaring eyes and go get some bhindi inside me!!😆😆

and i don't know if i will be here for 150! 😭😭

its really bad of me to miss our entry into both 100! and 150!
Even Aalu has her suspicions over why Pragya is doing all this!! I really think Aalu might have a role in solving this.