ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #149- Tumne Jo Jhoot Bola, Kya Woh Bhi Sahi Tha ll - Page 69

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by MinMinMehra

Guess who's back!

Ola familia! 
Hi MMM! *hugs* Welcome back! 😊
Hello!! MMM!! Great to see you here.
Navy, pri and Tiyu darling! Hugs and kisses! Missed you all...I've got almost 10 ATs to catch up to...but that will have to be later...cannot believe we've reached 149 already! 
The episode begins with Abhi wondering where Pragya is, he is following her on the street. Tanu calls Pragya and Tanu wants to meet her, Pragya assures her that she is working on it. Pragya says she wants to meet BB but Tanu asks her to come otherwise she will chanhge her decision. Pragya takes a cab and leaves and Abhi thinks she is leaving BB for someone, who is this important person.

Meanwhile Aaliyah comes to meet Tanu at home. Aaliyah was trying to reach her, Tanu is scared to see her.  Aaliyah giving Tanu an update of what she said, got Aakash rachna married etc all against dadi. Tanu very happy, she is smiling to herself and then she says Pragya is showing her true colors and I hope Dadi throws her from her heart and house. Aaliyah says no, it;s not in her nature, something more is there. Whatever is there, I will find out. Tanu says why will you find out? Aaliyah says excuse me? Tanu says oh I mean how will you find out? Aaliyah says I can find out anything, but first need to make a call to Purab.

Meanwhile Rachna is in the kitchen, Mitali comes and gives her dialogue about expensive saffron. Mitali asks her to leave the kitchen. Rachna is very sweet and says I;m like your lil sister, if you have work, give me, I will do it. Mitali is really happy and says ok you're pregnant, so let's share the work. Rachna asks what mummyji likes, Mitali makes fun of Tayiji and she comes and stands behind Mitali and hears everything.

Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
Originally posted by MinMinMehra

Neya four eyes? Who is glaring?

okay lol i meant four pair of eyes!! 
mom ,my sis, my hone wale jiju🤢 and my jiju 's cousin who, unfortunately, is my friend!😆
dad's also here but he is not glaring! too busy with the bhindi i guess!

they want me to join them for dinner! but i am here!😆😆

gah who wants to have bhindi when one can have the AT goodies!😆
Lol .. This episode is worth watching
Tayiji insults Rachna, I don't consider you my bahu, I will make Aakash throw you out of the house so start counting down your leave. Don't touch anything in this kitchen otherwise I will not eat. Tayiji leaves, Rachna also gets upset and leaves.

Meanwhile next BTS scene, Pragya in green chatri, Abhi near flower shop. Pragya thinks she pots Abhi but he quickly gets someone in front of his car, Pragya sees the guy, gets nervous and leaves. Abhi pays the guy and asks him to leave.

Abhi wondering where she went. Pragya arrives at the restaurant.
Hi Minmin! Lovely to see you here. It's been ages! Hugs. ❤️ 🤗
MIN MIN MINUUU!!!!! HELLO'WA!!!!

And glad they are going fast. I want them to cover most of the green chatri BTS today 😃
Originally posted by SaaraDON

MIN MIN MINUUU!!!!! HELLO'WA!!!!

And glad they are going fast. I want them to cover most of the green chatri BTS today 😃

Including the "romance" one?😆