ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #149- Tumne Jo Jhoot Bola, Kya Woh Bhi Sahi Tha ll - Page 66

Posted: 8 years ago
lol tia.. i thought the same.. i dont like so many things which are in the article...
please cvs i was very disapointed with abhi when abhi is not dispointing dont make pragya
Hello everyone ! These Pranu scenes are awful ..
Originally posted by -Nimmy-

same pinch!!!
I hate clothes shopping!!!such a waste of money and time!!!

Count me in !! Hate shopping too ! Always have !! 😆
Originally posted by -Nimmy-

omg navz I will lose my mind if I study more today.i studied straight for 10 hours.

😆

Awww, didn't know that !!! Then you should stay here and relax !!!
Originally posted by -Tia-

Iris, which site this is from? Metro masti?

I am not liking many lines in this. Hope they arent true.
Tia I find this artice on FB they didn't post the source of the article
Originally posted by Asma-

Hello everyone ! These Pranu scenes are awful ..

I know right. That's why I have hardly watched the epis these days. :-(
Navz, Rishu and myself,
We are talking a lot based on BTS. Let's wait to see how it all turns out to dissect this more.

We need to see what and all Abhi tells Tannu and later to Pragya about pregnancy... and how much P hears of TaBhi confrontation.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
today abhi will know about the pregnancy I want to see his face this is really worth to watch
I hope we will see abhi and tanu convo
Originally posted by sara7iris

today abhi will know about the pregnancy I want to see his face this is really worth to watch
I hope we will see abhi and tanu convo

We saw his face in precap. He was like- what the fricking hell!

Why is that Pragya is supposed to believe Abhi blindly and Abhi is supposed to believe in her after lot of convincing ? 
because she is praga and he is abhi.. she is one in a milion.. she is not an arrogant idiot like him and thads why she made him fall for her because she is loving ,supporting,understnading..

Just because she is selfless and loving and knows him, she is suppose tp treat him like GOD ?

sorry, i dint ask her to treat him like god.. i just wanted her to understand him treat him as ABHI (the one doesnt leave girls pregant)

Pragya has always been practical, since the show started she has always been shown to stand up for the truth, and for now to her the truth is that Tanu is carrying Abhi's child. Because she has been given proof.

she did not ahve any proofs when she supported rachu..

As per the current track, Abhi isn't saying that the child is not his !! He is saying that Tanu is playing games and she is lying about being pregnant. 

i am talking about after the reports prove he is wrong...

If you think Pragya is acting out of character, then you need to watch the show from start again. Pragya has always stood up for what is right, and right now she has no reason not to trust Tanu. Right now all she cares about is the fact that Tanu is pregnant, the child is Abhi's and she wants to fulfill her promise to Daadi. 

pragya stood for right based on proofs ? no basd on what her heart believes ? does her heart believe abhi is a cheat who makes a girl pregant and leaaves her... why did she stand with rachu though the proofs wheere gainst her ?

If Abhi denies tat he is the child's father, then she will believe him and give him time to prove it.

thads what i am saying.. she shouldnt go aganst him after he telling i ma not the father

navz i am telling she should believe him if he says .. i dont know how the reports say tanu is pregnant i did not do it with her.. 

i am saying she should not support tanu even after he saying this just because of the reports..
if she supports it will out of her character to believe proofs over people..

pragya need not support abhi but i dont want to see her against abhi and in support of tanu..

i dont know i am writing it wron g or u misunderstood what i sadi😕
Edited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago