Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #149- Tumne Jo Jhoot Bola, Kya Woh Bhi Sahi Tha ll - Page 65

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Nimmy, DON already did!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Navz...

Why me and tia and some others here think pragya should believe him over tanu ..

abhi is impulsive , pragya is not ...
Pragya understands abhi unlike him..
She knows about hiM

He is saying I didnt so it matlab he didnt ...

Asking proofs is ABHi character but pragya has selfless love and trust on abhi..she also knows thHe evil think tanu did..

Why should she believe abhi over tanu just because he said things which say they are involved sexually..if she believes his words of sleeping with tanu ..why don't she now believe him of not doing it ?

Did she think abhi is so bad that he Wil make a pregnant and abandon her ? IF that is the case she didn't understand abhi properly just like how we thought abhi doesn't know pragya properly ..she doesn't know him ...

It's pragya character to understand love support right ...thads why many of us love her right ?

We all know abhi is not like pragya and can never be like pragya..

They are married for 7 months...she know abhi and tanu for 7 months..she knows how good he is and how bad she is ..also she knows proof doesn't matter because there was an pucca mms which showed she slept with suresh..

I accept she gave a chance to him and the reports are against him ..she lost a chance too which he gave and they decided to take dovorce but he believed her..though he hated her , though he don't love her , though he had a proof he decided to know the truth..

When a person like abhi can do this ...a person like pragya atleast can believe him over the reports , tanu and support him...

We all want abhi to believe pragya over her lies which she said that night ..why ? Because we wanted abhi to understand pragya and know she cannot do that ..
Similarly I want pragy also to know abhi wouldn't lie and leave his baby for whatever reason..

If she takes all that he says seriously they were so many situations which proved contrast like he indirectly asked her to die but when death really came to her he stood before her..

I just want pragya to acknowledge abhi will not make a women pregnant and reject her..100 proofs can prove him wrong but she can understand rifht ?

Because she is pragya and it is out of her character to believe tanu over her pati..
-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fanaah

HATE clothes shopping! ðŸ¤¢ But what's wrong?! *worried* Just a cold?! I hope it's not anything serious!!! *hugs*

same pinch!!!
I hate clothes shopping!!!such a waste of money and time!!!
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

KB: Abhi turns crazy lover of Pragya & vows to expose Tanu.

Abhi (Shabbir Ahluwalia) to bring Tanu (Leena Jumani) hospital for her pregnancy test in Kumkum Bhagya
Tanu's pregnancy drama has made Abhi and Pragya's life very complicated in Kumkum Bhagya.
Pragya just wants to justice for Tanu's baby for that she has ready to sacrifice her marriage.
Pragya is defaming herself in Abhi's family eyes so that they accept Tanu easily.
However, Abhi refuses to belive s that Tanu is pregnant with his child.
Abhi slaps Tanu for misleading Pragya and throws her out of his house.
Abhi tells Pragya that he loves her but Pragya tells him that he loves only Tanu and now she is mother of his baby.
Abhi tries to make Pragya understand that it was Tanu who forced him to get married to her (Pragya).
Pragya does not believes at Abhi and forces him to take care of his baby.
To prove himself innocence, Abhi brings both Tanu and Pragya to the hospital for Tanu's test.
Pragya asks Tanu not to worry as she is with her.
During the test time, Tanu once again plays her evil game and create misunderstanding more between Abhi and Pragya.
Let's see how Abho bring Tanu's reaity out in front of everyone.

xaviara thumbnail
Tia, Pragya needs to have a reason to fight for AbhiGya, so far she has no reason to believe that Tanu is lying or playing games. The way Pragya asking for divorce and refusing alimony jolted Abhi into questioning Pragya's innocence, the same way Pragya needs something significant to happen, which would make her question Tanu's claim about being pregnant with Abhi's child.
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol before I reply already Tia did it
-Nimmy- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fanaah

NIMBOO RANI! *hugs* GOOD LUCK in your studies!

hey pri!
omg navz I will lose my mind if I study more today.i studied straight for 10 hours.

😆
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sara7iris

KB: Abhi turns crazy lover of Pragya & vows to expose Tanu.

Abhi (Shabbir Ahluwalia) to bring Tanu (Leena Jumani) hospital for her pregnancy test in Kumkum Bhagya
Tanu's pregnancy drama has made Abhi and Pragya's life very complicated in Kumkum Bhagya.
Pragya just wants to justice for Tanu's baby for that she has ready to sacrifice her marriage.
Pragya is defaming herself in Abhi's family eyes so that they accept Tanu easily.
However, Abhi refuses to belive s that Tanu is pregnant with his child.
Abhi slaps Tanu for misleading Pragya and throws her out of his house.
Abhi tells Pragya that he loves her but Pragya tells him that he loves only Tanu and now she is mother of his baby.
Abhi tries to make Pragya understand that it was Tanu who forced him to get married to her (Pragya).
Pragya does not believes at Abhi and forces him to take care of his baby.
To prove himself innocence, Abhi brings both Tanu and Pragya to the hospital for Tanu's test.
Pragya asks Tanu not to worry as she is with her.
During the test time, Tanu once again plays her evil game and create misunderstanding more between Abhi and Pragya.
Let's see how Abho bring Tanu's reaity out in front of everyone.

Iris, which site this is from? Metro masti?

I am not liking many lines in this. Hope they arent true.
-Nimmy- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Tia-

Nimmy, DON already did!

oh thanks donny! And thanks tia!
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harisha_kb

Navz...

Why me and tia and some others here think pragya should believe him over tanu ..

abhi is impulsive , pragya is not ...
Pragya understands abhi unlike him..
She knows about hiM

He is saying I didnt so it matlab he didnt ...

Asking proofs is ABHi character but pragya has selfless love and trust on abhi..she also knows thHe evil think tanu did..

Why should she believe abhi over tanu just because he said things which say they are involved sexually..if she believes his words of sleeping with tanu ..why don't she now believe him of not doing it ?

Did she think abhi is so bad that he Wil make a pregnant and abandon her ? IF that is the case she didn't understand abhi properly just like how we thought abhi doesn't know pragya properly ..she doesn't know him ...

It's pragya character to understand love support right ...thads why many of us love her right ?

We all know abhi is not like pragya and can never be like pragya..

They are married for 7 months...she know abhi and tanu for 7 months..she knows how good he is and how bad she is ..also she knows proof doesn't matter because there was an pucca mms which showed she slept with suresh..

I accept she gave a chance to him and the reports are against him ..she lost a chance too which he gave and they decided to take dovorce but he believed her..though he hated her , though he don't love her , though he had a proof he decided to know the truth..

When a person like abhi can do this ...a person like pragya atleast can believe him over the reports , tanu and support him...

We all want abhi to believe pragya over her lies which she said that night ..why ? Because we wanted abhi to understand pragya and know she cannot do that ..
Similarly I want pragy also to know abhi wouldn't lie and leave his baby for whatever reason..

If she takes all that he says seriously they were so many situations which proved contrast like he indirectly asked her to die but when death really came to her he stood before her..

I just want pragya to acknowledge abhi will not make a women pregnant and reject her..100 proofs can prove him wrong but she can understand rifht ?

Because she is pragya and it is out of her character to believe tanu over her pati..

Why is that Pragya is supposed to believe Abhi blindly and Abhi is supposed to believe in her after lot of convincing ?

Just because she is selfless and loving and knows him, she is suppose tp treat him like GOD ? Pragya has always been practical, since the show started she has always been shown to stand up for the truth, and for now to her the truth is that Tanu is carrying Abhi's child. Because she has been given proof. As per the current track, Abhi isn't saying that the child is not his !! He is saying that Tanu is playing games and she is lying about being pregnant.

If you think Pragya is acting out of character, then you need to watch the show from start again. Pragya has always stood up for what is right, and right now she has no reason not to trust Tanu. Right now all she cares about is the fact that Tanu is pregnant, the child is Abhi's and she wants to fulfill her promise to Daadi.

If Abhi denies tat he is the child's father, then she will believe him and give him time to prove it.