Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #149- Tumne Jo Jhoot Bola, Kya Woh Bhi Sahi Tha ll - Page 62

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: xaviara

Whatever Pragya has been doing till now, is because she wants to fulfill Daadi's wish of having a grandchild. She doesn't care about Tanu. Now if Tanu's pregnancy reports come out positive, but Abhi still denies being the child's father, Pragya WILL believe Abhi over Tanu. So if Abhi says that if I find proof that I'm not the baby's father, Pragya WILL give him time to prove his side of the story. 

i will be happy if it is this way but IF it goes the opposite like pragya believes tanu over abhi i will get irritated but i feel she may act like believing tanu and expose her at the enD..saving her husband from C
Edited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
Rishu, no woman wants to be MAHAAN and sacrifice her love and marriage. Do you honestly think that if Abhi tells her that I cannot be the father of the baby Tanu is carrying, she would still want to bring TaBhi together ? Of course not ! Whatever she has been doing is because she thinks this is the only solution. But if Abhi tells her that he will find proof, she would be more then happy to give him time. I mean who more then Pragya would be over the moon, if it turns out Tanu was lying ? The million dollar question is whether Abhi will deny that he is the father. If he accepts what the report says, then we won't get to see AbhiGya working together.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

what does benkab mean ? is it getting caught ?

will they move the story like tanu lie coming infront of pragya but already she has done something that dadi will not accept her😕

Benaab means exposing,
Taking out the veil literally...
nitarata thumbnail
Pragya needs to believe Abhi over Tannu! I have been wanting this all along. I hope that is how it goes. Else, I would be sad.
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu gave prags 3days time to solve this matter..or not she is gonna abort the child..doesnt seem like she is gonna do it now ..why would she do that in the first place if it was abhi's child?? that should be a plus for her to get closer to abhi..so she thought abhi wouldnt accept her in that state ?? if he did it with her he should be responsbile n no one cn take that right from her..why is she scared ?? She can do so many things like announcing it to the media..lekin now shes using pragya cuz shes being nice..
anyway i hope someone would overhear tanu and doc's convo about fake reports...the segments and articles are really confusing...we gotta wait till next week to know what happens next... :P
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Rishu, no woman wants to be MAHAAN and sacrifice her love and marriage. Do you honestly think that if Abhi tells her that I cannot be the father of the baby Tanu is carrying, she would still want to bring TaBhi together ? Of course not ! Whatever she has been doing is because she thinks this is the only solution. But if Abhi tells her that he will find proof, she would be more then happy to give him time. I mean who more then Pragya would be over the moon, if it turns out Tanu was lying ? The million dollar question is whether Abhi will deny that he is the father. If he accepts what the report says, then we won't get to see AbhiGya working together.</font>

Navz,
The BTS after Tannu confrontation shows Pragya is asking Abhi to still accept Tannu! Even when they are thinking about reports, he is thinking the reports will prove him right and she is thinking reports will make him accept Tannu! :-(
xaviara thumbnail
Tia, she is doing that because Abhi is claiming that Tanu is lying about the pregnancy, he isn't saying that the baby isn't his. She has had Tanu tested herself, that is why she knows that Tanu is not lying and that is why she is asking Abhi to marry Tanu.

I'm talking about after the reports come and they are positive, if Abhi says that he is sure he is not the child's father then Pragya will believe Abhi over Tanu and give him time to find out the truth. Like I said, it is not about what Pragya wants anymore once Abhi finds out the Tanu is indeed pregnant. The ball will be in his court then. Whether he believes Tanu the way Pragya did after getting Tanu tested, or will he be still suspicious and doubt that the child is his.

xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Pragya needs to believe Abhi over Tannu! I have been wanting this all along. I hope that is how it goes. Else, I would be sad.

Why should Pragya believe Abhi over Tanu ?

Tanu is doing everything necessary to prove to Pragya that she is pregnant with Abhi's child, so why would Pragya not believe her ? Also Abhi has implied several times that he and Tanu were sexually intimate.

Did Abhi believe her during MMS track, when she kept pleading that she is innocent ? He was throwing her out of his house, it was Purab who stopped him and convinced him to give Pragya and chance to prove herself innocent. So if he could not believe her then and someone else had to convince him, to give her a chance, then why should Pragya believe him over Tanu, who is actually giving her proof of her pregnancy ?

U once said that Pragya should believe Abhi because he has done so much for her and her family, but didn't Pragya also do so much for him and his family ? Didn't she give so much love to her family, took care of Daadi, made sure her health remained stable. Didn't she take the blame of the car accident on herself and saved Abhi ? Why didn't Abhi think of all she has done for him and his family and believed her enough to ask for proof ? Why did Purab had to convince him ?

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Tia-

oh...thanks Tia...

Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yo Peeps!