ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #149- Tumne Jo Jhoot Bola, Kya Woh Bhi Sahi Tha ll - Page 60

Posted: 8 years ago
Hmm watched the serial express part. 
I don't know what to say. Pragya doesn't seem like she has gotten to know some clue about Tannu not being pregnant. But the reporter said so. And Abhi is angry as usual. May be the reporters saw more of this scene or they are just talking in general about the future of this track. I don't expect the problem to solve so quickly though. Let's see.
Why is Abhi not going to the doc with Tannu inside? I feel Pragya will be fooled more easily than Abhi.. but anyway if Tannu is really pregnant, then both will be fooled. But I hope Abhi questions about who is the father if not immediately, later on.
Originally posted by xaviara

Tia, watch the segment when Donny posts the link, and tell me if you get the same feel as me, with regards to AbiGya.

What made you feel they will work together? I didn't get any hint from what they showed except for the reporter's words.

Both Pragya and Abhi have dealt with DNA reports during Aakash-Rachna case. Why can't they apply it here quickly? Is it that Abhi is trusting Tannu wouldn't have cheated on him?😕
i feel.so lost now..read the article rishu posted..i was happy bt  what was in the segment :?? What the report says?? ...😕
btw is prags really gonna tell BB about tanu Or that was just an excuse :/ 
Today might end on cliffhanger... the precap ðŸ¤”
Originally posted by -Tia-

What made you feel they will work together? I didn't get any hint from what they showed except for the reporter's words.

From the clips of AbhiGya scene, if you watch it again, Abhi isn't angry, it is like he is trying to explain something to Pragya, and Pragya's expressions are that of confusion and not anger.
Originally posted by xaviara

From the clips of AbhiGya scene, if you watch it again, Abhi isn't angry, it is like he is trying to explain something to Pragya, and Pragya's expressions are that of confusion and not anger.

I thought she was sort of sad.. she would be na... You think she is believing Abhi's claims? But another pregnancy test may only prove Tannu is indeed pregnant. Because Tannu is ready to take a test, I feel she might be really pregnant.
If Abhi doesn't question paternity, will Pragya question? Someone needs to? Who will be our saviour? AbhiGya themselves or Aalu? Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Oh the segment is not up yet? 
hmm why would abhi propose to pragya when this prob havent been solved..and he tells tanu that he loves prags..wants to live happily with her...frm what i saw in that article...i hope prags overhears this :/ i doubt she would accept his proposal :/

Also what party are they talkin about ?? Is it for aakash and rachu?? ðŸ˜•
Edited by Tilashini - 8 years ago