ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #149- Tumne Jo Jhoot Bola, Kya Woh Bhi Sahi Tha ll - Page 30

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Tia-

I don't get this pregnancy report proof though. I mean how does it prove Abhi's parentage?

A blood test from Abhi and a blood test from Tanu and some bribe money and bingo!
Originally posted by -Tia-

Precap: Abhi seeemed 100% sure he is not the dad. I wonder if P hears his convo with Tannu where he claims he never slept with her after marriage. P should hear that na? 
P should hear that but they will not show that soon to drag this drama further n that will be breaking news to Pragya
 sorry guys iam leaving early as tommrow is final day where me gone open my fourth gallery me soo much excited yaa r πŸ˜ƒ

chaloo bye bye cutiee-iris-nidhi-Tia-ashu-tweetie-tilu-ash and everyone who is around bye bye goodnight sweet dreams <3
Edited by RatiTheAngel. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by IamMeethu

A blood test from Abhi and a blood test from Tanu and some bribe money and bingo!
They are not saying about DNA test but just pregnancy test as He don't believe that she is pregnant
why is abhi allowing pragya to still continue hurting dadi (red chatri) after knowing pragya is doing all this for tanu ?
and aslo the bts where he ask 1 day time to bring back old prags ..he says he is confusion why she is doing all this (he is in the samme jassos black shirt )

is he still not sure,... i am confused.. some one clear it for meπŸ˜•
Originally posted by RatiTheAngel.

sorry guys iam leaving early as tommrow is final day where me gone open my fourth gallery me soo much excited yaa r πŸ˜ƒ

chaloo bye bye cutiee-iris-nidhi-Tia-ashu-tweetie-tilu-ash and everyone who is around bye bye goodnight sweet dreams <3
Good night sweetie. Sweet dream. See you tomorrow 
Originally posted by vivkriti

They are not saying about DNA test but just pregnancy test as He don't believe that she is pregnant

do you think he will ask for a DNA report ?
Originally posted by harisha_kb

why is abhi allowing pragya to still continue hurting dadi (red chatri) after knowing pragya is doing all this for tanu ?
and aslo the bts where he ask 1 day time to bring back old prags ..he says he is confusion why she is doing all this (he is in the samme jassos black shirt )

is he still not sure,... i am confused.. some one clear it for meπŸ˜•
He thinks when Pragya comes to know that Tanu is not pregnant she will stop all that . so he is asking time to set all things right. He knows reason but he can't stop Pragya from hurting dadi
I know... I was joking before πŸ˜†. Honestly, I feel Abhi will just directly ask for DNA proof. That's what the whole report issue will be about, I think.
Originally posted by vivkriti

He thinks when Pragya comes to know that Tanu is not pregnant she will stop all that . so he is asking time to set all things right. He knows reason but he can't stop Pragya from hurting dadi

he can ask her to keep quiet till reports come..

standing quiet after knowing everything is riduculous ..i think the scene is after reports says tanu is pregnant