ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #149- Tumne Jo Jhoot Bola, Kya Woh Bhi Sahi Tha ll - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Aashu, remember when they had previously got other celebs into the show for promo, they had them meet Abhi.. and everyone. Like Siddharth/Shradhdha, some people during AbhiGya reception etc.. Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Btw, Nuha since you are here, I am wondering about something.

Why was that Rakesh guy shown to meet only Tannu? If he was there for just a promo of his show, why didn't they have him meet everyone.. including Abhi? If he is a celeb, Abhi would know him too, na?

Makes me think again about him being the possible father.

Tiaaa thank you very much it is my main reason ..why Tanu and why make them seems close to each  other and the timing is so perfect ..well unless they want to make a track including the mysterious father this man is a very good candidate they can just give us a FB and we will use our imaginations 😆

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Btw, Nuha since you are here, I am wondering about something.

Why was that Rakesh guy shown to meet only Tannu? If he was there for just a promo of his show, why didn't they have him meet everyone.. including Abhi? If he is a celeb, Abhi would know him too, na?

Makes me think again about him being the possible father.

CIRCUIT!!!

The Rakesh guy was there only for promotion purposes. They just had to fit him somewhere somehow so they put a scene of his with Tanu.

If Tanu is actually pregnant...the suspense will be who is the father. They won't give it away so easily. Let's see how they go about it.
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally an episode worth watching..
Tomorrows cliffhanger will be Abhi finding out about the pregnancy!
Lkb79 thumbnail
Suresh! Suresh is the father! ðŸ˜†

Anyway, you all already know my feelings on Abhi but I do like that he finally, finally, finally realizes that Pragya is not a demon sent from hell to ruin his and his family's lives. ðŸ˜† That's the best part about this storyline. 
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash k

Finally an episode worth watching..

Tomorrows cliffhanger will be Abhi finding out about the pregnancy!

Right?! Actually interested in today's. Excited for coming track. Monday might be the reveal to Abhi and Tuesday showdown.
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamMeethu

Right?! Actually interested in today's. Excited for coming track. Monday might be the reveal to Abhi and Tuesday showdown.

I think tomorrow itselt Abhi will know everything. Monday will be a rocking confrontation epi.
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yo guys, if Suresh is the father... It needs to be the new Suresh to carry on this role. I won't be able to live seeing this one be the baby daddy. Just no. 😆
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaaraDON

CIRCUIT!!!

The Rakesh guy was there only for promotion purposes. They just had to fit him somewhere somehow so they put a scene of his with Tanu.

If Tanu is actually pregnant...the suspense will be who is the father. They won't give it away so easily. Let's see how they go about it.

Nuha likes this idea of Rakesh being the daddy.. so having thoughts over that.. haha
Lkb79 thumbnail
Hi Iris! hi Meethu! ðŸ˜Š