ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #149- Tumne Jo Jhoot Bola, Kya Woh Bhi Sahi Tha ll - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

Mishtiii someone is missing you sooo much ..guess who 😊

Nuha darling πŸ˜ƒ
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The last part begins with Abhi following Pragya (who is in a cab) in his car. Abhi wondering if she is being blackmailed, if she is in trouble. Pragya is wondering if Abhi told Purab and in turn he told BB. He thinks she is stopping at the police station and if this has something to do with Neel but she continues. She reaches Arora house. Pragya hugs RoDadi, who asks if everything is ok. Pragya thinks to herself that I want to hug you since I can't hug Dadi, I hurt her so much.

RoDadi feeding the fishtank, Abhi comes and RoDadi wondering how come he is here and why he didn't come with Pragya. He informs him that Pragya just left. Abhi asks if everything and everyone is ok, if the hall is fine. RoDadi asks him why so many questions, he also hugs her. Abhi wondering if everything is ok at home, what is going on with pragya.

Tomorrow: Abhi is at the restaurant hiding from Pragya and Tanu and he hears Tanu saying I need to tell Abhi that I am pregnant and then he won't have a problem making me his wife. Abhi is sitting behind (next BTS scene) and looks stunned. He has glasses on but he lowers his newspaper on hearing this.
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
That means if he follows her in tomorrow's episode, ten him learning about Tanu's pregnancy will be the cliffhanger for the weekend, so the confrontation on Monday or Tuesday ? 
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

That means if he follows her in tomorrow's episode, ten him learning about Tanu's pregnancy will be the cliffhanger for the weekend, so the confrontation on Monday or Tuesday ? 

exactly I think like you navz
MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gonna leave this here.. 😳

sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhigya24

Nuha darling πŸ˜ƒ

Missed you  A LOT ..it's been so long since we talked properly ..LU time we can't talk now but lets meet in the 150 AT celebration OK ..? 😊
xaviara thumbnail
Thanks a ton Dee for the LU !!! *hugs*
Kiekeboe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
woohoo... tomorrow the resto... convo... 

can not wait to watch the epi ❀️, thx dee❀️
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MsTiara

Gonna leave this here.. 😳

*EYES POP* HOTTT!!!!! ❀️ Just love this man!!!! ☺️
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dee !!
shabz stole the show today..Haha a must watch epi..too good :)