Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #149- Tumne Jo Jhoot Bola, Kya Woh Bhi Sahi Tha ll - Page 8

--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Congo on new AT! <3

Kate the edit it really nice! Well chosen expressions!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
back on time for LU..i just hope i won't end up burning the cake i just put into the oven..too engrossed with the show...i tend to forget the world around me  ðŸ¤£ Edited by Tilashini - 8 years ago
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The episode begins with Pragya telling Abhi whatever I did and said was right and I don't get scared. Abhi says that means what lie you told me that night is also correct? Pragya says I was joking, you took me seriously. Abhi says but you hurt Dadi, gave her pain. Abhi says that means the way you pretended to be nice, loving, you pretended in front of her. You didn't feel affected by her tears either? Pragya again says I don't care by what others think or feel. Abhi asks why? He has FB of seeing Pragya cry. He asks Pragya to apologize, she refuses and leaves.

Abhi thinking that yes something is there that is forcing her to do this. There was no one in Dadi's room when she was crying. I need to find out.

In Arora house, Rodadi and Sarla pampering BB, sweet scene.
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mission jassos start 
deefan thumbnail
BB refuses to drink haldi/turmeric milk, Sarla says we need to call Purab now, her fiancee, he will make her do it.

That night, Abhi is following Pragya who is taking a tray of food. Robin comes and says you called me. She asks him to take the tray to Dadi, tell Dadi that he/Robin cooked the food and that she/Pragya  is sleeping and to give Dadi meds.

Robin asks why to lie, Pragya asks him to do what he's said. He goes to Dadi's room and Dadi asks about Pragya, who made the food. He does what Pragya tells him to, Dadi gets angry, tells him not to come back till she calls him.

Pragya hears this, leaves. Abhi takes the food from Robin and goes to meet Dadi. Dadi Abhi scene MUST WATCH. Dadi is very upset about Pragya, she is not hungry. Abhi is wondering if he should tell Dadi about there being some reason behind her behavior but decides against it till he knows the reason. Dadi asks Abhi if he thinks she discriminates.
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
dadi abhi bonding moment <3
deefan thumbnail
Abhi said none of us think like that, please don't think like that, you are my inspiration. Dadi wondering why pragya said that. Abhi says he will find out, but please have food till then, I am insisting. Abhi feeds Dadi. Indu Daasi comes and says thank god you came ABhi, otherwise it was difficult to make her eat. Daasi asks if he talked to Pragya, Abhi says I was stressed about this, now I will go take her class. He asks Daasi to give meds and leaves.

Aakash Rachna sweet moments in their room, he promises to give her new happiness everyday and then talks to his kid.
Tilashini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sara7iris

mission jassos start 

loving it ðŸ˜›
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tilashini

dadi abhi bonding moment <3

dadi and abhi scene are the most cute and lovely moment ...it's nice to see them like that
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi every one
I like Abhi silence policy it's a good policy .