OS | Shipped (Page 4)

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquagal

This was cute and beautiful..
Wish such things happened in AD!!
I want to read its next part.. Write part 2 please.. I want to know more about the fate of a shipper WinkLOL

Hahaha! AD is just killing, I am telling this you from personal experience of my first heartbreak ever LOL This story actually took off in AD for me[Except we didn't meet of course, it was only on Facebook] and I ended up having to terminate it because of priorities and stuff. And oh God. That hurt so bad :P 

Seriously, telling you, if I continue this right now, it will end up being a tragedy, please don't make me do that Broken Heart But I will try to do something about it, after getting over my toota dil xD Thank you for reading :D

LoveArnavKhushi Senior Member
LoveArnavKhushi
LoveArnavKhushi

Posted: 14 September 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Cute & Sweet OS.. Loved it!!! Smile
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 28 September 2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Hehehehe. Been there, done that. Lived all my life with my nose in my novels and teens just flew by me... But the only couple I shipped were ArHi and thankfully, without any standard, sadist Indian TV gimmick, they ended up together...

Arnav got a coffee date. Khushi got a coffee date. Both have their crushes moving in the right direction! Meri coffee kab aayegi? LOL

Btw, I read a Rowling interview sometime back and came to know that right from the very inception of the story she wanted Ron and Hermoine to be together. So...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadh123

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 23 October 2015 at 6:07am | IP Logged
This was such a nice story. Loved reading it. 
sincereme IF-Dazzler
sincereme
sincereme

Posted: 23 October 2015 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Sweet and cute... Loved them both... Khushi is so like me.. So for that, bonus points for her.. Wink

Arnav's smirk with that raised eyebrow is to die for.. Day Dreaming

Loved it.. Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index