Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

**HAR GHAR KA STAR** ANAS / SURAJ ** AT + DT # 16 (Page 73)

Neeru_NJ IF-Sizzlerz
Neeru_NJ
Neeru_NJ

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
SJ and pshalini...nice work...thank you...

PS: vma, why not even one pic of anas with the award? Disapprove but thats him isnt it.??...always keeps quiet whether he receives or not that we need to dig from the underground to find out about it LOL...but it's good also, coz I dislike show off people...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Abirami29SuleMJV2Vmaa

Neeru_NJ IF-Sizzlerz
Neeru_NJ
Neeru_NJ

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vmaa

Originally posted by niruba

Don't know what to rate the epi...a total build up epi...

love the skype session but poor suraj, he thought sandy misses him but actually she was troubled with that mission task...but still without knowing the real situation suraj motivates her...Clap

so there is this one guy in Aditi kabaddi Kuzhu (for those who asked the meaning of kuzhu...it means team in Tamil) actually has crush on Aditi...I guess he was more playful than being evil by writing the letter to aditi about suraj's age...let's see how Aditi reacts...

Aditi looks nice today...love her style...

today ved has become like suraj during pre-marriage time...a total mama's boy...he was praising meri mama meri mama all the way...but it was cute LOL

the way bhabo praising sandy, seems like she knows something...I feel sandy will accept the mission and I do feel it may lead to serious  health problem...but no worries, suraj can talk to souls and bring back their lives...LOL

Skype scene was nice
AKK [ Aditi kabadi kuzhu}  owner is very casual and i liked the way she dealt with that person in his imaginationLOL

and my guess is she is going to give left right to the person who wrote that coz she will also think age is not a barrier to acheive things

Baboo's tariff session something to do with Zakir I gues he must have informed her to motivate her and Baboo feels it is her duty to do that as the KD  she cant see he bahu getting lower in energy

precap in the plot
the issues starts from tomorrow

plot means? vedhansh hotel plot?? hmmm i think they were just dragging the epis because of SPA and they havent finalised the AKK coach during the time of shooting...

I'm looking forward to Aditi's reaction...Smile

Abirami29SuleMJV2Vmaa

MJV2 IF-Rockerz
MJV2
MJV2

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Such a boring epiDisapprove skype scene was ok but nothing  special about it.
Repeated fbs,  same bahaduri, imandari dialoguesDisapprove
Action yet to begin in AKK..looks like it gonna be a fun ride. One deaf, one foodie, one bayilwan & one manipulator. .LOLLOL
Aditi looks good...casual yet elegantEmbarrassed

Niru your chora changed  his tuneTongue ...from oh love you papa to Meri maa..LOLLOL

Don't know what to rate the epi...a total build up epi...

love the skype session but poor suraj, he thought sandy misses him but actually she was troubled with that mission task...but still without knowing the real situation suraj motivates her...Clap

so there is this one guy in Aditi kabaddi Kuzhu (for those who asked the meaning of kuzhu...it means team in Tamil) actually has crush on Aditi...I guess he was more playful than being evil by writing the letter to aditi about suraj's age...let's see how Aditi reacts...

Aditi looks nice today...love her style...

today ved has become like suraj during pre-marriage time...a total mama's boy...he was praising meri mama meri mama all the way...but it was cute LOL

the way bhabo praising sandy, seems like she knows something...I feel sandy will accept the mission and I do feel it may lead to serious  health problem...but no worries, suraj can talk to souls and bring back their lives...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Abirami29SuleVmaa

MJV2 IF-Rockerz
MJV2
MJV2

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

SJ and pshalini...nice work...thank you...

PS: vma, why not even one pic of anas with the award? Disapprove but thats him isnt it.??...always keeps quiet whether he receives or not that we need to dig from the underground to find out about it LOL...but it's good also, coz I dislike show off people...
That's my choraApproveApprove enga valarppu murai appadiWinkLOL

Abirami29SuleNeeru_NJVmaa

MJV2 IF-Rockerz
MJV2
MJV2

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

@bold italic...that is the cutest part Embarrassed even if he is 80 he is still a chora for bhabo, vma and manju ji LOL

ShockedShockedShockedNo way...may be for vma not for meDisapprove Cry

two happy news yesterday...beta award and next anas missing the red carpet WinkLOL he saved people's time LOL 

Very true...just imagine him in that orange wala outfit @red carpet Disapprove I am soo glad he missed red carpetApprove

Neeru_NJ IF-Sizzlerz
Neeru_NJ
Neeru_NJ

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJV2

Such a boring epiDisapprove skype scene was ok but nothing  special about it.
Repeated fbs,  same bahaduri, imandari dialoguesDisapprove
Action yet to begin in AKK..looks like it gonna be a fun ride. One deaf, one foodie, one bayilwan & one manipulator. .LOLLOL
Aditi looks good...casual yet elegantEmbarrassed

Niru your chora changed  his tuneTongue ...from oh love you papa to Meri maa..LOLLOL

I forgot to mention...the repeated FBs were annoying LOL

also phone convo sandy was not interested to talk to suraj LOL how on earth she won best patni...she left her hubby for three years LOL she deserves bahu more bcoz she left her kidney with bhabo

my chora will change tune to meri papa meri papa soon...just wait for the kabaddi to start Smile

Edited by niruba - 18 May 2015 at 10:40pm

Abirami29SuleMJV2Vmaa

MJV2 IF-Rockerz
MJV2
MJV2

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

my chora will change tune to meri papa meri papa soon...just wait for the kabaddi to start 

He has got a bright future in the music fieldTongue LOL

Anju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Anju_
Anju_

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
what happened to Ved,s cheeks?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Abirami29SuleVmaa

Go to top