Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Such a boring epiπŸ˜’ skype scene was ok but nothing  special about it.
Repeated fbs,  same bahaduri, imandari dialoguesπŸ˜’
Action yet to begin in AKK..looks like it gonna be a fun ride. One deaf, one foodie, one bayilwan & one manipulator. .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aditi looks good...casual yet elegant😳

Niru your chora changed  his tuneπŸ˜› ...from oh love you papa to Meri maa..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: niruba

Don't know what to rate the epi...a total build up epi...

love the skype session but poor suraj, he thought sandy misses him but actually she was troubled with that mission task...but still without knowing the real situation suraj motivates her...πŸ‘

so there is this one guy in Aditi kabaddi Kuzhu (for those who asked the meaning of kuzhu...it means team in Tamil) actually has crush on Aditi...I guess he was more playful than being evil by writing the letter to aditi about suraj's age...let's see how Aditi reacts...

Aditi looks nice today...love her style...

today ved has become like suraj during pre-marriage time...a total mama's boy...he was praising meri mama meri mama all the way...but it was cute πŸ˜†

the way bhabo praising sandy, seems like she knows something...I feel sandy will accept the mission and I do feel it may lead to serious  health problem...but no worries, suraj can talk to souls and bring back their lives...πŸ˜†

MJV2 thumbnail

SJ and pshalini...nice work...thank you...

PS: vma, why not even one pic of anas with the award? πŸ˜’ but thats him isnt it.??...always keeps quiet whether he receives or not that we need to dig from the underground to find out about it πŸ˜†...but it's good also, coz I dislike show off people...

That's my chora enga valarppu murai appadiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
MJV2 thumbnail

@bold italic...that is the cutest part πŸ˜³ even if he is 80 he is still a chora for bhabo, vma and manju ji πŸ˜†

😲😲😲No way...may be for vma not for meπŸ˜’ πŸ˜­

two happy news yesterday...beta award and next anas missing the red carpet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† he saved people's time πŸ˜† 

Very true...just imagine him in that orange wala outfit @red carpet πŸ˜’ I am soo glad he missed red carpet
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MJV2

Such a boring epiπŸ˜’ skype scene was ok but nothing  special about it.
Repeated fbs,  same bahaduri, imandari dialoguesπŸ˜’
Action yet to begin in AKK..looks like it gonna be a fun ride. One deaf, one foodie, one bayilwan & one manipulator. .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aditi looks good...casual yet elegant😳

Niru your chora changed  his tuneπŸ˜› ...from oh love you papa to Meri maa..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I forgot to mention...the repeated FBs were annoying πŸ˜†

also phone convo sandy was not interested to talk to suraj πŸ˜† how on earth she won best patni...she left her hubby for three years πŸ˜† she deserves bahu more bcoz she left her kidney with bhabo

my chora will change tune to meri papa meri papa soon...just wait for the kabaddi to start πŸ˜Š Edited by niruba - 8 years ago
MJV2 thumbnail

my chora will change tune to meri papa meri papa soon...just wait for the kabaddi to start 

He has got a bright future in the music fieldπŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Anju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
what happened to Ved,s cheeks?
HalleNJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJV2

my chora will change tune to meri papa meri papa soon...just wait for the kabaddi to start 

He has got a bright future in the music fieldπŸ˜› πŸ˜†

my chora will be a politician...he is good at giving speech...like his papa πŸ˜†...check the epi on "my papa" speech πŸ˜†
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you shalini and SJ
Very nice β­οΈ
HalleNJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SurYalover

what happened to Ved,s cheeks?

ya i saw that  one day without suraj...see they cant take care of him 
Anju_ thumbnail